Evacuation.

^The anus is rich in nerve endings that are stimulated by the passage of feces. But more importantly, defecation fires up the enteric nervous system, the mesh-like system of neurons that inhabits the gut. Though the effect of this action remains unclear, the enteric nervous system contains over thirty neurotransmitters, including about 50% of the body’s dopamine and more than 90% of the body’s serotonin. Activation of parasympathetic afferents from the gut leads to a fall in blood pressure and heart rate, often accompanied by feelings of light-headedness and euphoria. Rarely, the fall in blood pressure can lead to loss of consciousness, so-called ‘defecation syncope’. The relaxing effect of defecation is heightened by the withdrawal and seclusion offered by the toilet. Toilet time, like prayer or meditation, offers a hiatus from the pressure and tumult of everyday life, or just a few moments to catch up with phone messages.

Relaxation goosebumps brought on by defecation may be accompanied by a tingling or shivering sensation that begins at the back of the head and runs down the neck and spine. A similar phenomenon is also experienced towards the end of urination, as the sympathetic nervous system acts to restore blood pressure. These ‘pee shakes’ are more common in men, perhaps because men usually pee in the standing position and therefore require a bigger sympathetic kick. Urine is generally odourless but certain foods can lend it a more or less appealing aroma. Among my favourite pee smells are asparagus and the French oak found in certain barrel-aged wines. Feces on the other hand never smell appealing. Oddly, many people enjoy the fragrance of their own farts, but not, generally, that of other people’s. This could be because other people’s farts are a vector of disease, whereas our own bacterial bouquet, assuming no one is around, cannot do us much harm.
:disbelief:

:cuckoo:

Are you embarrassed? Or outraged?

But you read it just the same?

:badgrin:

ROFLMAO.... neither

I will not bother asking you, if you're embarrassed...
obviously, that would be a stupid question

I assumed the thread had something to do with Hawaii,
boy, was I wrong...a few sentences was all I read

So, no, I didn't waste my time, 'reading it, just the same'

Ooh, I do have a question for you....
Are you on too many drugs or not enough?

What kind of stupid self absorbed question is that?

:poop: <<I finally get to use this!

Totally off topic, but at times, I feel that peeing is better than sex.

^The anus is rich in nerve endings that are stimulated by the passage of feces. But more importantly, defecation fires up the enteric nervous system, the mesh-like system of neurons that inhabits the gut. Though the effect of this action remains unclear, the enteric nervous system contains over thirty neurotransmitters, including about 50% of the body’s dopamine and more than 90% of the body’s serotonin. Activation of parasympathetic afferents from the gut leads to a fall in blood pressure and heart rate, often accompanied by feelings of light-headedness and euphoria. Rarely, the fall in blood pressure can lead to loss of consciousness, so-called ‘defecation syncope’. The relaxing effect of defecation is heightened by the withdrawal and seclusion offered by the toilet. Toilet time, like prayer or meditation, offers a hiatus from the pressure and tumult of everyday life, or just a few moments to catch up with phone messages.

Relaxation goosebumps brought on by defecation may be accompanied by a tingling or shivering sensation that begins at the back of the head and runs down the neck and spine. A similar phenomenon is also experienced towards the end of urination, as the sympathetic nervous system acts to restore blood pressure. These ‘pee shakes’ are more common in men, perhaps because men usually pee in the standing position and therefore require a bigger sympathetic kick. Urine is generally odourless but certain foods can lend it a more or less appealing aroma. Among my favourite pee smells are asparagus and the French oak found in certain barrel-aged wines. Feces on the other hand never smell appealing. Oddly, many people enjoy the fragrance of their own farts, but not, generally, that of other people’s. This could be because other people’s farts are a vector of disease, whereas our own bacterial bouquet, assuming no one is around, cannot do us much harm.
:disbelief:

:cuckoo:

:badgrin:

ROFLMAO.... neither

I will not bother asking you, if you're embarrassed...
obviously, that would be a stupid question

I assumed the thread had something to do with Hawaii,
boy, was I wrong...a few sentences was all I read

So, no, I didn't waste my time, 'reading it, just the same'

Ooh, I do have a question for you....
Are you on too many drugs or not enough?

I am empathetic to your disappointment.

I can completely understand why you thought it would be about Hawaii with the volcano situation as it is right now as well.

Maybe that volcano just needs a good evacuation. :tomato:

:poop: <<I finally get to use this!

Totally off topic, but at times, I feel that peeing is better than sex.

I should have thought you'd appreciate the elegant and eloquent prose of that piece.
Poop erotica!

Real style.
So that is what you are into reading?

Anything that's beautifully written, I'm into.

I read LOTR twice.
Cool! Ever read any Zane Gray?

I should have thought you'd appreciate the elegant and eloquent prose of that piece.
Poop erotica!

Real style.
So that is what you are into reading?

Anything that's beautifully written, I'm into.

I read LOTR twice.
Cool! Ever read any Zane Gray?

Yes. Most of them that were available in the public library.

OP. Who gives a shit ?
OK
OK Apparently everyone.
I like farting better. It's less of a pain in the ass and doubles as an imitation Jacuzzi in a motel bathtub.

Forum List

Back