Eva Longoria Gets Smacked Down - What a shame :lol:

Attractive.

I think this is the point where conservatives need to come in and reinforce the belief that there are no attractive liberal women.

Because at the end of the day, all that matters about a woman is her looks, right conservatives?

One BIG difference, though!

Conservative women are attractive AND smart, while liberal women, by and large are ugly, and the rare good looking one is dumb as a door knob.

Eva Langoria is prime example.

Could you possibly objectify women more and be more false?

Obama Campaign Co-Chair Eva Longoria Gets Schooled - Michelle Malkin - Page 2

In a nutshell, Longoria tweets something crude and offensive to many women after the Romney debate. Not realizing that most women are smarter than most men and certainly smarter than her.....she get's some responses that were fun to read. Don't know how many, but it appears there were enough to cause her to retreat and try and cover her tracks (and in the process, look even more foolish).

Enjoy.

Anytime a lib gets kneecapped....I can't say I don't enjoy it.

From the article:

On Tuesday night after the second presidential debate, Longoria shared a "retweet" from one of her 4.4-plus million followers on the micro-blogging network. "I have no idea why any woman/minority can vote for Romney," the message read. "You have to be stupid to vote for such a racist/misogynistic tw*t." (I'm editing the vulgarity for family newspapers, but the tweet's foul reference to a woman's reproductive organs was neither censored nor disavowed by Longoria on her Twitter timeline.)

On Wednesday morning, the editors at Twitchy.com, my Twitter curation/aggregation site, captured and saved Longoria's retweet for posterity. Conservative minorities and women raised their voices. A representative sample:

Wrote Diana Yellow (@navajochic): "I don't appreciate u call'n me stupid. Ur ignorant, selfish and stupid urself! I'm a Romney/Ryan voter, I'm female and a minority."

Becky Gonzalez (@nanabec2) tweeted: "You can vote with your lady parts -- I'll vote with my lady smarts. VOTE ROMNEY!!!"

Melissa (@melissaDiva) responded: "So @EvaLongoria b/c I am a woman and support @MittRomney I am stupid? Your comment is disgusting and disrespectful to women. Shame on you."
Pretty much; stupid votes obamaturd.

Let me see if I've got this straight...

The people who want to reelect someone who has no plan to fix the economy and a record of abject failure are the smart ones...

...and the people who want to vote for the guy who not only has a plan to fix the economy but also has an incredibly successful track record at fixing broken things are the dummies?

Well all right then!!!

Sure but your guy is rich and as we all know, the ONLY way someone can get rich in America is if he takes money from poor people. Clearly, wealth is a big pile of cash from which we all must draw so anyone that has more than his fair share means someone else has less.

Yes, they're that deluded.

Would that be the right to make other people pay for you?

yes, that's what it's ALL about.

Ignorant tool.

Is it any part of what it's about? Be specific and tell us, do you expect that others should be forced to pay for you? Yes or no?

I promise that I personally would not receive a single dime. It's not about paying for birth control (although I support it. It's dumbfuckery not to realize that the overall cost of medical care would drop signifigantly.) It's about woman determing for themselves. Not letting a stuffed suit do it.

Vulgar profanity is the last resort of the clueless and ignorant.
Decent people has forgotten to try to score points with cussing at age fourteen.
Oh look... the moral high road.

Consider this statement.

"I have three things I'd like to say today. First, while you were sleeping last night, 30,000 kids died of starvation or diseases related to malnutrition. Second, most of you don't give a shit. What's worse is that you're more upset with the fact that I said shit than the fact that 30,000 kids died last night. - Tony Campollo

Talking about strawman!

Tony Campallo (whoever the heck he is) could have used the single and non-offensive word CARE instead of the offensive three words he did use. But why be simple and normal when low-brow and low-IQ do-gooders (who probably have never done a day of volunteer work in their lives) prefer the profane?

BTW, I am an equal opportunity opponent of profanity. I dislike it just as much when used by conservative posters.

He's a Christian speaker. And you just proved his point.

The people who want to reelect someone who has no plan to fix the economy and a record of abject failure are the smart ones...

...and the people who want to vote for the guy who not only has a plan to fix the economy but also has an incredibly successful track record at fixing broken things are the dummies?

Well all right then!!!

I'm laughing at the following: Has a plan. Successful track record. Fixing things.

Attractive.

I think this is the point where conservatives need to come in and reinforce the belief that there are no attractive liberal women.

Because at the end of the day, all that matters about a woman is her looks, right conservatives?

One BIG difference, though!

Conservative women are attractive AND smart, while liberal women, by and large are ugly, and the rare good looking one is dumb as a door knob.

Eva Langoria is prime example.

You're a Pub dupe moron LOL.

Well all right then!!!

Sure but your guy is rich and as we all know, the ONLY way someone can get rich in America is if he takes money from poor people. Clearly, wealth is a big pile of cash from which we all must draw so anyone that has more than his fair share means someone else has less.

We hear time after time that Obama had a modest, if not poor beginning.
Now he is RICH.

Does that mean that he took money from poor people?

The ONLY way to get rich is not - as you claim - taking from the poor, but by creating it by hard work, education, intelligence and smart investments, among other things. Marxists, communists and liberals in general, have been stuck in the fallacious old paradigm that the pie is only so big, and for someone to get more he has to take from those who have less.

Do they even see the idiocy of that theory? If I wanted to get rich, I would attempt to take from those who have, not from those who have not.

Deluded?? Of course you are, pathetically so!

Obama thinks those on welfare live a wonderful life compared to those in Indonesia.
He hates all Americans. Vote him the fuck out dam it!

Well all right then!!!

We hear time after time that Obama had a modest, if not poor beginning.
Now he is RICH.

Does that mean that he took money from poor people?

The ONLY way to get rich is not - as you claim - taking from the poor, but by creating it by hard work, education, intelligence and smart investments, among other things. Marxists, communists and liberals in general, have been stuck in the fallacious old paradigm that the pie is only so big, and for someone to get more he has to take from those who have less.

Do they even see the idiocy of that theory? If I wanted to get rich, I would attempt to take from those who have, not from those who have not.

Deluded?? Of course you are, pathetically so!

I should have indicated my cynicism more clearly. It's the lefty idiots that think wealth is finite that I'm calling deluded. We're in agreement...well said!

yes, that's what it's ALL about.

Ignorant tool.

Is it any part of what it's about? Be specific and tell us, do you expect that others should be forced to pay for you? Yes or no?

I promise that I personally would not receive a single dime. It's not about paying for birth control (although I support it. It's dumbfuckery not to realize that the overall cost of medical care would drop signifigantly.) It's about woman determing for themselves. Not letting a stuffed suit do it.

There's women out there being denied "determing for themselves"? Has someone been prevented from getting birth control or an abortion?

Link?

There's women out there being denied "determing for themselves"? Has someone been prevented from getting birth control or an abortion?

Link?

Stop being deliberately obtuse. It furthers nothing.

Biden Says Republicans Will Put People Back In Chains - YouTube
eva_longoria_arena_2_big_zps428ffe5e.jpg
934_hot-sexy-eva-longoria-hot-496042514_zpsf0658c98.jpg
Sure, no con would touch Eva.

Link?

So you've got nothing. Got it...:cuckoo:

Link?

"No, you can't have an abortion. No, you can't have equal pay. No, you can't have publically funded medical care. No, we won't pay for birth control that would actually save us money."

don't fuck around, you know what your chosen party stands for. Bunch of backward thinking hicks.

"No, you can't have an abortion.

Who can't have an abortion? Who is being denied one? No one, that's who.

No, you can't have equal pay.

Show me two people who perform EXACTLY the same at their jobs, work exactly the same hours, produce exactly the same output, have exactly the same attendance, and interact with colleagues and customers in exactly the same manner...but are paid differently because one is a female.

And back it up with a link please.

No, you can't have publically funded medical care.

Ah, so you do believe in stealing money from other people to pay for you. So when you stated "I promise that I personally would not receive a single dime", you were saying you would never avail yourself of the services provided under a publically funded medical plan? I call bullshit.

No, we won't pay for birth control that would actually save us money."

Stealing from productive citizens because you think it might mean less may be stolen from them at some point in the future...got it.

don't fuck around, you know what your chosen party stands for.

My party is the Libertarian party. We stand against the idea of forcing some men to labor on the behalf of others. We stand against slavery. Pretty much the antithesis of the history and current platform of your party.

Last edited:

"No, you can't have an abortion.

Who can't have an abortion? Who is being denied one? No one, that's who.

Show me two people who perform EXACTLY the same at their jobs, work exactly the same hours, produce exactly the same output, have exactly the same attendance, and interact with colleagues and customers in exactly the same manner...but are paid differently because one is a female.

And back it up with a link please.

Ah, so you do believe in stealing money from other people to pay for you. So when you stated "I promise that I personally would not receive a single dime", you were saying you would never avail yourself of the services provided under a publically funded medical plan? I call bullshit.

No, we won't pay for birth control that would actually save us money."

Stealing from productive citizens because you think it might mean less may be stolen from them at some point in the future...got it.

don't fuck around, you know what your chosen party stands for.

My party is the Libertarian party. We stand against the idea of forcing some men to labor on the behalf of others. We stand against slavery. Pretty much the antithesis of the history and current platform of your party.

you're insane. Simply insane. Pretending that the alternative isn't restriction of womens rights?

you're out of you're fucking gourd.

Forum List

Back