Eva Longoria Gets Smacked Down - What a shame :lol:

It figures you're too stupid to understand the beating your ass means making you look like a fool here, but hey we can just let you do that yourself without help.

Now, go fuck yourself, trailer trash.

Trailer trash....I'll beat your ass just like every other cum guzzling liberal piece of shit here.

You'll pardon me for not shaking in fear at the prospects of a battle of wits with a Right wing dumbfuck.

Oh, lawdy, please save me from the tuff tawkin redneck on the other side of the interwebs!

Theysa commin to get me!

Fucking tool. Do you not realize how meaningless a threat of violence is when you're sitting at your computer screen?

Trailer trash....I'll beat your ass just like every other cum guzzling liberal piece of shit here.

You'll pardon me for not shaking in fear at the prospects of a battle of wits with a Right wing dumbfuck.

Oh, lawdy, please save me from the tuff tawkin redneck on the other side of the interwebs!

Theysa commin to get me!

Fucking tool. Do you not realize how meaningless a threat of violence is when you're sitting at your computer screen?

First, I don't think it was a threat of violence...but straw does seem to be in your DNA.

Next....is it a requirement that you use f**k in every post ?

Or is your ignorance just that deep ?

Anyone who would or could be influenced on how to vote by Eva Longoria or any other celebrity is to dumb to be allowed to vote in my opinion.

I think Eva found that she isn't as influential as she thinks she is.

Anyone who would or could be influenced on how to vote by Eva Longoria or any other celebrity is to dumb to be allowed to vote in my opinion.

Now that desperate housewives is over I suspect the only job in the entertainment field she will be able to get is as new liberal mouth piece on the view.

Theysa commin to get me!

First, I don't think it was a threat of violence...but straw does seem to be in your DNA.

It's nowhere near in every post, but stupid hicks DO frustrate me. hmmm. Has there been a lot in the posts when talking with you?

A bad, and rather ignorant actress once again spouting off at the mouth. She's like the strawman...if she only had a brain...

How did she find that out, through Michelle Malkin? :lol:

Worst thread ever contender.

Only because you've posted to it.

I think Eva found out herself...unless you want to refute the reported backpedaling.

Nice try Sarah...but, once again, a fail.

Theysa commin to get me!

It's nowhere near in every post, but stupid hicks DO frustrate me. hmmm. Has there been a lot in the posts when talking with you?

I failed to understand that someone who plays the victim card will have this frame of reference.

And....yes.

Oh, she's no Rhodes scholar. I'm talking about the stupidity of women handing their rights over to a mysoginistic party.

That's dumbfuckery at it's finest.

Sure, you need that protection.

Somehow your lemming ass has been trained to think that you need a whole lot of stuff that women, tougher and smarter than you, know is pretty meaningless.

There is no such thing as women's rights...but your trainers probably threw you a treat every time you repeated it...and now you believe it.

No such thing as womens rights. You dumb fucking hick. I'd almost think you were joking.

There are no red states or blue states only United States.

There are no women's rights, men's rights only human rights.

NO??

P.S. You might increase your credibility without using unnecessary profanity and personal insults.

I failed to understand that someone who plays the victim card will have this frame of reference.

And....yes.

Then you must frustrate me. Derive from that what you will.

Sure, you need that protection.

Somehow your lemming ass has been trained to think that you need a whole lot of stuff that women, tougher and smarter than you, know is pretty meaningless.

There is no such thing as women's rights...but your trainers probably threw you a treat every time you repeated it...and now you believe it.

No such thing as womens rights. You dumb fucking hick. I'd almost think you were joking.

There are no red states or blue states only United States.

There are no women's rights, men's rights only human rights.

NO??

P.S. You might increase your credibility without using unnecessary profanity and personal insults.

I have no credibility with the right, and never will. Whether I use the language of a church mouse or that of a sailor with tourettes, it would change nothing.

But yes, there are rights unique to gender. To pretend otherwise is deliberate ignorance.

Obama Campaign Co-Chair Eva Longoria Gets Schooled - Michelle Malkin - Page 2

In a nutshell, Longoria tweets something crude and offensive to many women after the Romney debate. Not realizing that most women are smarter than most men and certainly smarter than her.....she get's some responses that were fun to read. Don't know how many, but it appears there were enough to cause her to retreat and try and cover her tracks (and in the process, look even more foolish).

Enjoy.

Anytime a lib gets kneecapped....I can't say I don't enjoy it.

From the article:

On Tuesday night after the second presidential debate, Longoria shared a "retweet" from one of her 4.4-plus million followers on the micro-blogging network. "I have no idea why any woman/minority can vote for Romney," the message read. "You have to be stupid to vote for such a racist/misogynistic tw*t." (I'm editing the vulgarity for family newspapers, but the tweet's foul reference to a woman's reproductive organs was neither censored nor disavowed by Longoria on her Twitter timeline.)

On Wednesday morning, the editors at Twitchy.com, my Twitter curation/aggregation site, captured and saved Longoria's retweet for posterity. Conservative minorities and women raised their voices. A representative sample:

Wrote Diana Yellow (@navajochic): "I don't appreciate u call'n me stupid. Ur ignorant, selfish and stupid urself! I'm a Romney/Ryan voter, I'm female and a minority."

Becky Gonzalez (@nanabec2) tweeted: "You can vote with your lady parts -- I'll vote with my lady smarts. VOTE ROMNEY!!!"

Melissa (@melissaDiva) responded: "So @EvaLongoria b/c I am a woman and support @MittRomney I am stupid? Your comment is disgusting and disrespectful to women. Shame on you."

The women who tweeted her ARE idiots. They are handing over their reproductive system to be controlled by a male.

The REAL idiots are the women who can't control their sexual urges, can't or won't afford ten buck's worth of contraceptives a month, get pregnant and demand abortion at public expense.

Forum List

Back