Eva Longoria Gets Smacked Down - What a shame :lol:

The thread title is telling.

Not "Eva Longoria proven to be a Hollywood poser who doesn't know what she's talking about".

But

"Eva Longoria gets smacked down".

So what's the matter, guy, the Sister Wives getting too uppity on you?

Can you make anything else up.

Longoria had her ass handed to her by a bunch of people on her tweet list (or whatever you call it). Sorry you can't see through your bitterness to understand the difference.

You'd like at least one wife I suppose.....

Oh, hell, no. Marriage is for suckers.

Anyway, your posts seem to drip with hostility towards women... I'm not the only one whose noticed this.

Ugly people who never get laid and will die cold and alone in their bedroom say things like that.

Please show me where I said anything about beating a woman up in this thread.

Produce or count yourself a liar....again.

maybe he's confusing you with me.

I said I'd like to smack that ass... :eusa_whistle:
111810-eva-longoria3.jpg

While I agree she is an ass....I think you'll give Joe to much to lose sleep over.

Naw... I hear he'd like this better....

Justin-Bieber-justin-bieber-17673608-500-543.jpg

Can you make anything else up.

Longoria had her ass handed to her by a bunch of people on her tweet list (or whatever you call it). Sorry you can't see through your bitterness to understand the difference.

You'd like at least one wife I suppose.....

Anyway, your posts seem to drip with hostility towards women... I'm not the only one whose noticed this.

Ugly people who never get laid and will die cold and alone in their bedroom say things like that.

Dude, I've had more sex by accident than you've had on purpose.

And frankly, I don't know any married people who aren't fairly miserable after about five years.

Dude, I've had more sex by accident than you've had on purpose.

And frankly, I don't know any married people who aren't fairly miserable after about five years.

You work on a sheep ranch ?

another Listening thread, another thread about beating up women...

Hmmmmm....

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Where is chris... he has sean connery as bond as his avatar..and both like to smack the trim around

New Topics

Forum List

Back