Euthanasia

And, incidentally, the inability to distinguish reality from whatever it is that you conjure up in your noggin simply confirms what I suspect...

You, like SkyD, battle mental illness.

Thank you, you may put $$ in my paypal account for this diagnosis. Since you're convinced I'm practicing, I might as well go with it.

Last edited:
And, incidentally, the inability to distinguish reality from whatever it is that you conjure up in your noggin simply confirms what I suspect...

Thank you, you may put $$ in my paypal account for this diagnosis. Since you're convinced I'm practicing, I might as well go with it.

You claim to be qualifed to make diagnosis. Not me.

Funny that you would go on a rant about narcissism with a pin-up model for your avatar. I'll go out on a limb and assume that isn't you. If it is, it becomes even more hilarious.

Now, back on topic.......

So what? I have powerful powers of observation, and a lot of experience on messageboards. So sue me.

Your perception of thinking I think I know it all is your own problem, and I never said I knew everything about anybody...again that's your own perception. Perhaps I know everything compared to YOU, I don't know.

Anyway, your insecurity has nada to do with me. I call it like I see it. If you don't like it, that's too bad for you.

:lame2:

You claim to be qualifed to make diagnosis. Not me.

Funny that you would go on a rant about narcissism with a pin-up model for your avatar. I'll go out on a limb and assume that isn't you. If it is, it becomes even more hilarious.

Now, back on topic.......

No, you claimed I was MAKING a diagnosis.

I was just saying you guys are mentally ill. Anyone with an ounce of perception can make that observation. What you do with it, as I said, is up to you.

But since you insist I'm practicing, I will allow you to pay me.

So what? I have powerful powers of observation, and a lot of experience on messageboards. So sue me.

Your perception of thinking I think I know it all is your own problem, and I never said I knew everything about anybody...again that's your own perception. Perhaps I know everything compared to YOU, I don't know.

Anyway, your insecurity has nada to do with me. I call it like I see it. If you don't like it, that's too bad for you.

:lame2:

Not half as lame as relative newbies who jump all over...newbies...for being...new.

Forum List

Back