Euthanasia is wrong!

PetriFB

Aug 22, 2011
The Finnish medical association holds untimely death as the traditional enemy of medicine science, because the starting point of the physician ethics is serving a man honoring the life.

Finland's patient law (785/1992) and legislation does not accept euthanasia and according to the law a patient doesn't have the right to demand euthanasia. According to Finnish criminal law ending of the life, a patient is a punishable act, which is classified a crime of killing.

The Finnish medical association concerns negatively to initiatives for legalizing of euthanasia. Profession of physicians abstains for operations which primarily intention is hasten the death of a patient. The world medical association advice physicians to abstain assisting of euthanasia, even if it were forbidden according to the law of the country. In America in the state of Oregon and in Europe, Netherland, Belgium and Switzerland have legalized euthanasia.

The world is going on all the time more immoral direction. In some phase, euthanasia shall be accepted as the worldwide as many other sinful matters, which first has risen to general conversation and as the conclusion the matter has accepted.

Science of medicine should protect the life in every possible way and not kill a patient, even a patient wants it. In science of medicine pain relief is nowadays in a very high level by very effective palliative medicines. Science of medicine develops rabidly and patient who struggles with pain, and sufferings can get aid very soon and even cured completely.

God can also heal deadly sick patient, and these kinds of cases are several. Euthanasia is the wrong and sinful decision, because healing can be ahead. We can never know what really happens to a patient, and he can be healed at any time. Euthanasia is sin against God.

Many physicians have seen patients whom the Lord Jesus has healed. Whenever there is life left, so there is hope. Euthanasia is ethically wrong and sin before God.

When our pets are in terrible pain and there is no cure, we put them to sleep. We end their suffering, yet we don't have the same compassion or respect for people?

Years ago I worked in a nursing home. One of the patients was continually screaming in pain...all day, all night. It went on for years.....why should anyone have to suffer that?

If I'm ever in that much pain and there is no hope, please kill me. There are many things worse than death and I'm sure God would forgive me and any person that helped me.

Patients are allowed to commit assisted suicide in Finland every day.

In another country, my father died an excrutiating death over six years, as cancer slowly choked him. The OP seems to have wanted my father to suffer, even as my father begged to released from his suffering.

I thank God I live in a civilised country.

When our pets are in terrible pain and there is no cure, we put them to sleep. We end their suffering, yet we don't have the same compassion or respect for people?

Years ago I worked in a nursing home. One of the patients was continually screaming in pain...all day, all night. It went on for years.....why should anyone have to suffer that?

If I'm ever in that much pain and there is no hope, please kill me. There are many things worse than death and I'm sure God would forgive me and any person that helped me.

It is sad that we can alleviate the pain and suffering of our pets but not our family.

I am a man of strong faith, but I despise that some holyroller sets out to cause more suffering in those whose lives are nearing an end, and does so for what HE believes. Their beliefs and their wishes become irrelevant.

Many people defend euthanasia saying that when we put down animal by the hands of physicians, so to people belongs to same rights by euthanasia.

The Bible gives an answer to this. An animal is not morally responsible its life to God. God doesn't demand and require animal about his works, and for this reason putting down of an animal is acceptable in certain cases.

A man is morally responsible for his life and works to God, and the Bible says that the birth and death of a man is at the hand of God. For this reason, a man's euthanasia is wrong and sin before God. Putting down of an animal and euthanasia of a man can't compare with each other.

Euthanasia is a sin that takes away a chance to save to eternal life and euthanasia is rebellion against God, because it is God who must decide when is the time of the death of a man.

The Finnish medical association holds untimely death as the traditional enemy of medicine science, because the starting point of the physician ethics is serving a man honoring the life.

Finland's patient law (785/1992) and legislation does not accept euthanasia and according to the law a patient doesn't have the right to demand euthanasia. According to Finnish criminal law ending of the life, a patient is a punishable act, which is classified a crime of killing.

The Finnish medical association concerns negatively to initiatives for legalizing of euthanasia. Profession of physicians abstains for operations which primarily intention is hasten the death of a patient. The world medical association advice physicians to abstain assisting of euthanasia, even if it were forbidden according to the law of the country. In America in the state of Oregon and in Europe, Netherland, Belgium and Switzerland have legalized euthanasia.

The world is going on all the time more immoral direction. In some phase, euthanasia shall be accepted as the worldwide as many other sinful matters, which first has risen to general conversation and as the conclusion the matter has accepted.

Science of medicine should protect the life in every possible way and not kill a patient, even a patient wants it. In science of medicine pain relief is nowadays in a very high level by very effective palliative medicines. Science of medicine develops rabidly and patient who struggles with pain, and sufferings can get aid very soon and even cured completely.

God can also heal deadly sick patient, and these kinds of cases are several. Euthanasia is the wrong and sinful decision, because healing can be ahead. We can never know what really happens to a patient, and he can be healed at any time. Euthanasia is sin against God.

Many physicians have seen patients whom the Lord Jesus has healed. Whenever there is life left, so there is hope. Euthanasia is ethically wrong and sin before God.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6YfJZ9hxLQ"]wrong sir - YouTube[/ame]

The Bible gives an answer to this. An animal is not morally responsible its life to God. God doesn't demand and require animal about his works, and for this reason putting down of an animal is acceptable in certain cases.

Not everyone in Finland believes in God.

So I suggest you follow the code of your religion - and allow me to follow mine.

Two German scholars Karl Binding (jurist) and Alfred Hoche (psychiatrist) wrote 1920 the book called "Die Freigabe der Vernichtung Lebensunwerten Lebens" ("Allowing the Destruction of Life Unworthy of Living"), that set the ideological foundations for the Nazi program of extermination of disabled and incurably sick people.

Karl Binding and Alfred Hoche proposed that the lives of the chronically ill or of the mentally and physically disabled were "unworthy of being lived," and should be given a "charitable death."

Nazis' accomplished thoughts of Binding and Hoche by operation Action T4 (Aktion T4) during the second world war. Action T4 was Nazi Germany's euthanasia program that caused deaths of about 300,000 people. Part of them was condemned to death based on examination, in which they have diagnosed as incurably sick; some of them were mentally and physically disabled who were killed by medicine, starvation and in the gas chambers.

1939 Adolf Hitler signed a back-dated "euthanasia decree" to 1 September 1939 which authorised Philippe Bouhler and Karl Brandt to carry out the programme of "euthanasia". Certain physicians, designated by name, so that patients who, on the basis of human judgment are considered incurable, can be granted mercy death.

The present-day background of euthanasia is in terrible Nazi's ideology. People who allow euthanasia are ready at similar acts as Nazis did by their euthanasia program, in which they killed almost 300,000 people. Nowadays, euthanasia deaths are made by medicine, but the goal is the same as Nazis did when they killed sick people.

The roots of the euthanasia are in Nazi's ideology. Difference between Nazis and modern-day euthanasia is that Nazis ordered people to be killed and nowadays people can choose the euthanasia.

Nazis' euthanasia ideology based on there that certain people were unworthy of living and therefore, for them granted mercy death. In the modern-day euthanasia, people are also unworthy of living. People whom believed to be incurably sick are granted mercy death, because they are unworthy of continue living, because they are not useful to society; in a way thinks people who accept kill them. Modern-day euthanasia talks about ending of suffering by merciful death, but behind it is losing of human dignity and value, because they accept to kill people by the euthanasia.

Science of medicine improves and may come better and can find new remedies to difficult diseases, and God can heal incurably sick people. When a man has human dignity and value, so all possible is done for the life, and no one have the right to kill another man. Modern-day euthanasia represents the same murder spirit what affected on Nazis'. Point of view that allows euthanasia shows that part of Nazis terrible acts are still alive in the form of euthanasia. The mankind has not forsaken Nazi's ideology, because they keep it alive allowing practicing of euthanasia.

Many people defend euthanasia saying that when we put down animal by the hands of physicians, so to people belongs to same rights by euthanasia.

A man is morally responsible for his life and works to God, and the Bible says that the birth and death of a man is at the hand of God. For this reason, a man's euthanasia is wrong and sin before God. Putting down of an animal and euthanasia of a man can't compare with each other.

Euthanasia is a sin that takes away a chance to save to eternal life and euthanasia is rebellion against God, because it is God who must decide when is the time of the death of a man.

So you are claiming that God, in his infinite love, wants his children to suffer intense agony? And that relieving that agony dooms both the person relieved and the person helping, to an eternity of damnation??

Sorry, its kinda hard to buy that bullshit.

But since the US is not a theocracy, I'll take the route of love and mercy, even if you cannot.

Two German scholars Karl Binding (jurist) and Alfred Hoche (psychiatrist) wrote 1920 the book called "Die Freigabe der Vernichtung Lebensunwerten Lebens" ("Allowing the Destruction of Life Unworthy of Living"), that set the ideological foundations for the Nazi program of extermination of disabled and incurably sick people.

Karl Binding and Alfred Hoche proposed that the lives of the chronically ill or of the mentally and physically disabled were "unworthy of being lived," and should be given a "charitable death."

Nazis' accomplished thoughts of Binding and Hoche by operation Action T4 (Aktion T4) during the second world war. Action T4 was Nazi Germany's euthanasia program that caused deaths of about 300,000 people. Part of them was condemned to death based on examination, in which they have diagnosed as incurably sick; some of them were mentally and physically disabled who were killed by medicine, starvation and in the gas chambers.

1939 Adolf Hitler signed a back-dated "euthanasia decree" to 1 September 1939 which authorised Philippe Bouhler and Karl Brandt to carry out the programme of "euthanasia". Certain physicians, designated by name, so that patients who, on the basis of human judgment are considered incurable, can be granted mercy death.

The present-day background of euthanasia is in terrible Nazi's ideology. People who allow euthanasia are ready at similar acts as Nazis did by their euthanasia program, in which they killed almost 300,000 people. Nowadays, euthanasia deaths are made by medicine, but the goal is the same as Nazis did when they killed sick people.

The roots of the euthanasia are in Nazi's ideology. Difference between Nazis and modern-day euthanasia is that Nazis ordered people to be killed and nowadays people can choose the euthanasia.

Nazis' euthanasia ideology based on there that certain people were unworthy of living and therefore, for them granted mercy death. In the modern-day euthanasia, people are also unworthy of living. People whom believed to be incurably sick are granted mercy death, because they are unworthy of continue living, because they are not useful to society; in a way thinks people who accept kill them. Modern-day euthanasia talks about ending of suffering by merciful death, but behind it is losing of human dignity and value, because they accept to kill people by the euthanasia.

Science of medicine improves and may come better and can find new remedies to difficult diseases, and God can heal incurably sick people. When a man has human dignity and value, so all possible is done for the life, and no one have the right to kill another man. Modern-day euthanasia represents the same murder spirit what affected on Nazis'. Point of view that allows euthanasia shows that part of Nazis terrible acts are still alive in the form of euthanasia. The mankind has not forsaken Nazi's ideology, because they keep it alive allowing practicing of euthanasia.

What a load of horse manure!! You are comparing the merciful end of suffering with the wholesale slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people??

Euthanasia is alowing a person, who is already dying, to avoid the extreme pain and deep indignities, and end their life in a peaceful way. If you think that should be illegal and that it is somehow related to the niazs, you are a sick fool.

hmmmm where does it go from being the wishes of the loved one to euthanasia? as the holder of a medical poa and medical directives for the same person...this is not an issue i discuss to just be the devil's advocate.

is it euthanasia to withhold a feeding tube? how do you feel about that since you seem to have all the answers here....to this moral question? is it truly a moral question for me...or do i simply follow the directives? will it be euthanasia when i withhold all medications?

and this god you speak of....why is he so cruel as to rob one of one's mind long before the body gives up....what kind of god would prefer to force his beloved children to suffer instead of bringing them to him?

i face these decisions in real life. Do you? it is easy to spout off about what you think when you are not facing these issues....than it is when you are making these decisions in real life. I got a vague word holding me up.....that is all....but i know when the time comes i am ready...there will be no feeding tube...there will be no extra measures,,,,the dnr is done...there will be no life saving measures.....

which for all the life of me...cannot be justified as anything but passive euthanasia....no one will kill but no one will save....indifference really is the worst emotion

so do tell me...what is your real life experience with this issue?

How do you know the person was in pain?

My dearest friend died of brain cancer. Towards the end she screamed constantly. I thought she was in pain. Her doctor told me that she wasn't in any pain. Her screaming was a spasm, like a muscle spasm. She didn't even know that she was screaming. Working in a nursing home does not make you a doctor. When people are in terrible unmanageable pain, doctors, not nurses aides or orderlies, put them in a medically induced coma.

I have had to put many pets down. Sometimes, sadly and I do blame myself, they might have been saved but I lacked the funds to pay for that treatment. When the government pays the bills, it too will decide that it doesn't choose to pay for treatment and the person will be killed off just as if they were animals.

There is no mercy involved in euthanasia. Not any more that a deranged parent who kills their children because they mercifully don't want them growing up without a mother or father. Or a husband who kills his wife because it's kinder than putting her through a painful divorce.

Mercy with regard to euthanasia is only one thing, a ridiculous rationalization to assauage guilt. If they were honest, they would admit they don't pay to pay, don't want to be bothered, and are tired of the entire burden. Not to mention that there might be certain financial benefits at quickening a death. Someone who wants to drain Daddy's bank account will quickly figure out that they are more merciful than they could imagine.

There is no mercy involved in euthanasia. Not any more that a deranged parent who kills their children because they mercifully don't want them growing up without a mother or father. Or a husband who kills his wife because it's kinder than putting her through a painful divorce.

Mercy with regard to euthanasia is only one thing, a ridiculous rationalization to assauage guilt. If they were honest, they would admit they don't pay to pay, don't want to be bothered, and are tired of the entire burden. Not to mention that there might be certain financial benefits at quickening a death. Someone who wants to drain Daddy's bank account will quickly figure out that they are more merciful than they could imagine.

I think you are doing what you accused someone else of doing. Namely acting like you are a doctor.

But you are wrong here. There is mercy in euthanasia. The idea that putting someone in a medically induced coma is the answer ignores the agony of the family. Have you ever had a loved one in a coma? If the disease is terminal, and the only answer is a medically induced coma, why is euthanasia not a better answer? It is better for the family than watching their loved one linger on in between life and death. It is certainly not any worse for the patient, since you have ended their life for all practical purposes. You just haven't stopped the heartbeat.

That is an absolutely revolting statement - childish, absurd and stupid.

Do you really think that when my fathied died, screaming in agony - that I was thinking about money?!

How DARE you say that?

i get sick of this....its all about money all you want is the money.....

let me tell you what i told my mother's guardian ad litem...when he started this speech....

if i wanted my mother's money....i simply would have left her in her home....she would not have made it more than a few months ......she was taking otc drugs to the point she greatly reduced her kidney function ...she would have been dead in a few months....i would have inherited all her money...simple as that...

but in wanting her money....i have done the following...placed her in assisted living....private room.....she has an aide 6 days a week ...5 hours a day....bayada is not cheap....she has meals delivered to her room...again an extra charge....she belongs to a gym....just so she can walk in the rain...

so you can drop the money bullmal as far as i am concerned....

my mother is dead...the women i knew is dead....she is gone...the long good bye really does suck...how often do i see her...twice a week....but not for long....why...cause its really hard to deal with this person who has stolen mom's body...you can be all judge fucking mental but until you face this...you have no clue what motivates a human.....

do i want my mother to die...hell yes...daily...my mother's mind is gone....she cannot hold anything in her memory and this bullmal of they remember things from way back....o fuck no they dont...telling her something is like pouring water into a sieve....

i know my mother would rather be dead than in the condition she is in now....no memory...no purpose...no life....

let me tell you the changes in the caretakers.....i still do not know how people can keep dementia patients at home....i just dont know how.....

for 2 years every holiday has been hell...simple as that....we try to include her and she rejects it....
sure its hard going to see people who dont care for you etc or dont remember you....or are mean and hateful to you....cause they are mad but they dont know why...they are confused...and days of clarity are even worse cause then they realize ....that is the worst...when she realizes what is going on....when she knows she is ill and she fights everyone hard to not be ill....

have you ever heard your mate screaming....that he would leave your mother in the middle of the damned street and let her die if it would save me....i have...

do you know what its like to have an emergency...crash your family's plans....to have your family beg you to go thru with your plans and not crash the day......i have

do you know whats it like to have a top rated heart specialst tell you to get the dnr cause you opted for the conservative heart treatment over having her tied to a bed and drugged for 7 or 8 days....do you know whats it like to see your mate walk into a crowded doctors office and wave a form explaining to the people waiting and getting them to let him go first to get the dnr order signed....i do

have you ever seen your mother...held down by 4 people and given an injection to sedate her as she is cursing and spitting? i have...

why dont you go fuck yourself?

i dont mean to be depressing nor do i seek sympathy but i do believe in reality....and that is my reality ranch right now.....as i said...i will engage in passive euthanasia by withholding certain things.....and that is her wish....i have the medical directives ...the vague mother fucking medical directives.

Then why did God allow the nazi's to perform this act, why does God allow many acts of murder, yet does not save those that cry out to him.

Forum List

Back