Euthanasia and/or assisted suicide

Okay, at first you said dr's would do the counselling. "a provision for doctors to counsel patients into accepting suicide rather than medical care. " See, I don't see that happening. The group of gov't swine in a little room making these decisions is more believable but I'd look for mind battering lawsuits to follow.

Obama is a dirt incrusted blow hole and I remember that statement, as well as the one about 'What do they want me to do? Build them a moat?' Along with that instant classic 'You didn't build this'
The man is a loon. Why can't people see that??
I still need to see concrete proof of an actual death panel. Maybe I just want to think no one would stoop that low but then I remember who we are talking about.

It is a provision of obamacare that doctors must provide end of life counseling to their patients. It's one of the few things that they are paid to do. I'm old enough to get such words of wisdom every time I go. I don't even see a doctor anymore. My doctor opted out long ago. The County has provided a physician's assistant instead. Now some PAs are good, almost doctors themselves and some are abysmal. Mine is abysmal. Fortunately when I do go, I have already made the diagnosis and determined what treatment I need. The dolt in a lab coat just signs the prescriptions.

dr's do end of life counseling all the time. It is part of the process. But I still can'r get ready for death panels Not yet anyway.

I'm the same as you. I do my research before I go in to save both of us time and stress. My dr (s) are still in attendance but one thing has changed in the last few months. The computer in the exam room. Suddenly my dr spends our sessions looking at a computer screen instead of me
Not a good trend if you ask me.

It is not a good trend and it is a bit more than doctors who provide end of life counseling when they deem it necessary. Under obamacare they MUST provide end of life counseling (whether or not someone is facing the end of their lives), and they get extra special brownie points not to mention MONEY for doing so. It is a provision of obamacare. The goal is to encourage people to accept euthanasia, assisted suicide, or an absence of medical care leading to death rather than expend finances to save their lives.

There is no way to know where legalization of euthanasia or assisted suicide will lead. Anyone who knows anything about human nature, at all, will see this growing into the same kind of legalized murder that abortion grew into.

It is a provision of obamacare that doctors must provide end of life counseling to their patients. It's one of the few things that they are paid to do. I'm old enough to get such words of wisdom every time I go. I don't even see a doctor anymore. My doctor opted out long ago. The County has provided a physician's assistant instead. Now some PAs are good, almost doctors themselves and some are abysmal. Mine is abysmal. Fortunately when I do go, I have already made the diagnosis and determined what treatment I need. The dolt in a lab coat just signs the prescriptions.

dr's do end of life counseling all the time. It is part of the process. But I still can'r get ready for death panels Not yet anyway.

I'm the same as you. I do my research before I go in to save both of us time and stress. My dr (s) are still in attendance but one thing has changed in the last few months. The computer in the exam room. Suddenly my dr spends our sessions looking at a computer screen instead of me

It is not a good trend and it is a bit more than doctors who provide end of life counseling when they deem it necessary. Under obamacare they MUST provide end of life counseling (whether or not someone is facing the end of their lives), and they get extra special brownie points not to mention MONEY for doing so. It is a provision of obamacare. The goal is to encourage people to accept euthanasia, assisted suicide, or an absence of medical care leading to death rather than expend finances to save their lives.

There is no way to know where legalization of euthanasia or assisted suicide will lead. Anyone who knows anything about human nature, at all, will see this growing into the same kind of legalized murder that abortion grew into.

Okay, I get it but answer me this. A few years ago the band Judas Priest was in court for causing a kid to kill himself because 'their music told him to'. So what rock band wants to kill off their followers, the money train? Dead fans don't spend money.
Dead patients don't either. Plus dead patients don't vote. As for getting old and too weak to tear a herring with the tribe anymore. . .EVERYBODY is getting older. We ALL will be ineligible for medical care in this scenario and that even sooner than any of us think. You don't think somebody will notice this trend and put two and two together , as in 'Ooops, I'M NEXT?

Okay, I get it but answer me this. A few years ago the band Judas Priest was in court for causing a kid to kill himself because 'their music told him to'. So what rock band wants to kill off their followers, the money train? Dead fans don't spend money.
Dead patients don't either. Plus dead patients don't vote. As for getting old and too weak to tear a herring with the tribe anymore. . .EVERYBODY is getting older. We ALL will be ineligible for medical care in this scenario and that even sooner than any of us think. You don't think somebody will notice this trend and put two and two together , as in 'Ooops, I'M NEXT?

When you find events like fans hearing in a Judas Priest song heard "go kill yourself" it's because the fan is unbalanced which is probably why they were listening to Judas Priest in the first place. When Avatar was released several fans committed suicide because they couldn't really go live on Pandora. Which leads to a conclusion that most of the time people decide to kill themselves they are mentally ill. Do not make the mistake of thinking that the government would keep someone alive because they vote. Many democrat voters have been dead for years. And the ones that aren't merely dead, but really dead, are replaced by new voters.

Instead of seeing a voter, politicians see someone who has a duty to die and won't fulfill that duty, that they OWE.

GOV. LAMM ASSERTS ELDERLY, IF VERY ILL, HAVE 'DUTY TO DIE' - NYTimes.com

''You've got a duty to die and get out of the way,'' said the 48-year-old Governor. ''Let the other society, our kids, build a reasonable life.''

Some groups of the elderly immediately denounced Mr. Lamm for the statements. Reactions From Elderly

Dorothy Minkel, 75 years old, who has lobbied the Legislature for more than a decade on issues of the elderly, said, ''It is an insult for anyone to suggest we have a duty to die.''.

Another lobbyist who represents elderly groups, Robert Robinson, 68 years old, said, ''To say they have a duty to die and get out of the way brings me back 40 years ago when a person in Germany not only advocated that but carried it through.''

To the old, even if still vital, they are told that the greater good is served by their death. They are sucking up resources. A father trying to feed his family (Lord how I hate that phrase) needs the medical care. A child is starving because the selfish old is eating the food. That home that the elderly live in, that could be a home for a family of five.

The one thing certain about euthanasia or assisted suicide is that the dead can't come back and testify "I never said that or signed that". It's like abortionists saying "the infant would have preferred to die rather than burden its mother".

The practice of medicine is moving from general medical practice to veterinary practice with the government as the ultimate OWNER. That owner will take, then redistribute the assets of the deceased as easily as you distribute your dog's toys.

When you find events like fans hearing in a Judas Priest song heard "go kill yourself" it's because the fan is unbalanced which is probably why they were listening to Judas Priest in the first place. When Avatar was released several fans committed suicide because they couldn't really go live on Pandora. Which leads to a conclusion that most of the time people decide to kill themselves they are mentally ill. Do not make the mistake of thinking that the government would keep someone alive because they vote. Many democrat voters have been dead for years. And the ones that aren't merely dead, but really dead, are replaced by new voters.

Instead of seeing a voter, politicians see someone who has a duty to die and won't fulfill that duty, that they OWE.

GOV. LAMM ASSERTS ELDERLY, IF VERY ILL, HAVE 'DUTY TO DIE' - NYTimes.com

''You've got a duty to die and get out of the way,'' said the 48-year-old Governor. ''Let the other society, our kids, build a reasonable life.''

Some groups of the elderly immediately denounced Mr. Lamm for the statements. Reactions From Elderly

Dorothy Minkel, 75 years old, who has lobbied the Legislature for more than a decade on issues of the elderly, said, ''It is an insult for anyone to suggest we have a duty to die.''.

Another lobbyist who represents elderly groups, Robert Robinson, 68 years old, said, ''To say they have a duty to die and get out of the way brings me back 40 years ago when a person in Germany not only advocated that but carried it through.''

To the old, even if still vital, they are told that the greater good is served by their death. They are sucking up resources. A father trying to feed his family (Lord how I hate that phrase) needs the medical care. A child is starving because the selfish old is eating the food. That home that the elderly live in, that could be a home for a family of five.

The one thing certain about euthanasia or assisted suicide is that the dead can't come back and testify "I never said that or signed that". It's like abortionists saying "the infant would have preferred to die rather than burden its mother".

The practice of medicine is moving from general medical practice to veterinary practice with the government as the ultimate OWNER. That owner will take, then redistribute the assets of the deceased as easily as you distribute your dog's toys.

Calm down katzen and note the date of the article you've quoted.
Published: March 29, 1984

Richard Lamm hasn't held public office since 1987 and I'd just bet the elderly folx you're so worried about in this article are dead now.

How does that work with all the rapist and murderers roaming free?

Anyone tries to rape you, kill them.

again anarchy. Ever think if you didnt let out the rapist none of this would be necessary?

Dear Thanatos: That's if you can catch, prove and convict a rapist in the first place.

It's sad that the same therapies that can CURE other symptoms of addiction/abuse
can correct criminal behavior caused by the same core spiritual sickness.

so one day rape, murder and other crimes could be prevented, just like some diseases
are no longer fatal but can be easily cured. Same with criminal illness and addiction.

But because people are so "allergic" to anything Christian or seen as "religious"
these methods are not applied to CURE and PREVENT the causes of rape/murder/etc.

If everyone got help in advance, our prisons would not be so backlogged with sick people AFTER crimes.

Our govt is a mess because people reject the solutions that could be offered through church or nonprofit groups, and wait until crimes are committed before dumping these problems on the state.

Just catching and locking up rapists/murders isn't enough to CURE/PREVENT the problem.
That's AFTER the fact, and we cannot afford to spend billions prosecuting/incarcerating criminals.

Anyone tries to rape you, kill them.

again anarchy. Ever think if you didnt let out the rapist none of this would be necessary?

Dear Thanatos: That's if you can catch, prove and convict a rapist in the first place.

It's sad that the same therapies that can CURE other symptoms of addiction/abuse
can correct criminal behavior caused by the same core spiritual sickness.

so one day rape, murder and other crimes could be prevented, just like some diseases
are no longer fatal but can be easily cured. Same with criminal illness and addiction.

But because people are so "allergic" to anything Christian or seen as "religious"
these methods are not applied to CURE and PREVENT the causes of rape/murder/etc.

If everyone got help in advance, our prisons would not be so backlogged with sick people AFTER crimes.

Our govt is a mess because people reject the solutions that could be offered through church or nonprofit groups, and wait until crimes are committed before dumping these problems on the state.

Just catching and locking up rapists/murders isn't enough to CURE/PREVENT the problem.
That's AFTER the fact, and we cannot afford to spend billions prosecuting/incarcerating criminals.

You said you wanted to release all the rapists and killers now like the liberal you are you're back tracking

tapatalk post

Forum List

Back