Eurovision 2017

Israel up first. Load of shite. He might as well go back to the hotel and pack his bags.
Some Israeli and at least one Palestinian flag in the audience. Music brings us together.

Poland was a shit song and the singer had a bit too much flesh on display I think. Pretty girl though.

Shite. Lets take a moment to celebrate the greatest living Austrian.

conchita_wurst_9.jpg

Conchita brought glory to Austria by winning the Euros a few years back. God bless you.

The Dutch are on now. 3 sexy Dutch babes singing a lament to Gertie Wilders entitled "fuck off you sick wierdo fuck"*

* My Dutch isnt great so it might not be quite that.

Hungary - The Mighty Magyars.

Bizarre stuff that seems to draw on the Romany heritage of the country. The singer is accompanying himself by playing on what looks like a milk churn but could be an ancient Hungarian instrument. Oh dear, he is rapping now.

The Italian singer is dancing on stage with a chap in a gorilla suit.

The Gorilla is wearing a bow tie. Apparently it is a huge hit around that Europe.The sooner we are out the better.

Denmark are being represented by a chesty Australian girl. She is singing a lurv song apparently. TBH its total shite.

Portugal now. This is total crap. I saw it in the qualifiers and cant believe it got through. Off to get my cans out of the freezer in the garage.

Azerbajan - The song is called "skeleton" and there is a bloke on stage standing on a ladder and wearing a horses head.

Dont give up the day job cariad.

Croatia - A fat bloke duets with himself in operatic/torch song styles.
Has to be seen to be believed.
It could actually win although there is a yodeller coming on soon.

Believe it or not the next act is from that ancient European state of Australia. Its sung by a bloke who looks like a girl who wishes she could join Take That.

Forum List

Back