Eurotrip

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
This was far better than I expected it to be. I laughed hard at nearly every joke in the movie (the entire Robot bit fell flat with me for some reason). It's not highbrow or anything, but it is funny. Oh, and the unrated version has lots and lots of nudity, though a lot of that is naked old guys.:eek:

And, for those keeping track, Michelle Tractenberg (sp?) has officially entered my top 5.

Originally posted by Dan
This was far better than I expected it to be. I laughed hard at nearly every joke in the movie (the entire Robot bit fell flat with me for some reason). It's not highbrow or anything, but it is funny. Oh, and the unrated version has lots and lots of nudity, though a lot of that is naked old guys.:eek:

And, for those keeping track, Michelle Tractenberg (sp?) has officially entered my top 5.

She get naked? Cause that would be my only reason for buying the movie.

She get naked? Cause that would be my only reason for buying the movie.

No, but I can think of at least... 8 very hot girls who do. Wait, make that 10, I forgot about the Hapi Djuis commercial.

I was wondering about that. So she looks alright in that movie eh?

Well, it's been established that I have really weird taste in women (see our Maggie Gyllenhall conversation for further proof:D ), but yeah I thought she was honestly one of the hottest girls I've seen in a long, long time. My roommate, whose taste in girls is more standard (he liked blondes with big boobies) said she looked pretty good.

Although, I gotta say, I feel a little weird saying that, since I grew up watching her on Pete & Pete.

Originally posted by Dan
Well, it's been established that I have really weird taste in women (see our Maggie Gyllenhall conversation for further proof ), but yeah I thought she was honestly one of the hottest girls I've seen in a long, long time. My roommate, whose taste in girls is more standard (he liked blondes with big boobies) said she looked pretty good.

Although, I gotta say, I feel a little weird saying that, since I grew up watching her on Pete & Pete.

I first saw her on Buffy. She was young, but she was just really attractive, and you could tell she was only going to get better as she got older.

Yeah, in Buffy, she looked good, but she was so clearly a youngster that it was sorta creepy. I can only imagine how many love letters she got from 30-year-old nerds when she was 15, 16. But, in Eurotrip, she's definitely come into her own, she looks like the 19-year-old that she is.

There are many hot young girls that your watching the clock on nowadays. It really isnt fair that girls are looking better younger. Makes you have naughty thoughts in your head.

Hillary Duff
Lindsay Lohan
Emma Watson
Olsen Twins

So not fair.

I agree with Dan, this was one helluva movie! I expected it to be yet another stupid comedy, but it was indeed funny as hell.

Probably my favorite part was the Amsterdam whorehouse scene, GOD that was funny!

Or the Little Green Fairy - "Whoa! That's some fucked up shit, right there!"

Definitely worthwhile renting, I'm going to buy it.

Forum List

Back