Europe’s Freaks Demanding No Borders — No Nations

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
This is the New World Order in action:

Calais Migrant Solidarity, an umbrella group of hard-left protesters, descended on the station after attending an “Anarchist Book Fair” – seemingly undeterred by the hypocrisy of anarchist philosophy wanting less government intervention, while most of the protesters in attendance are familiar faces from left-wing marches demanding more government interference in the marketplace, and in civil society.

And what they experienced tonight was just that – government in action – as they came head to head with London’s police. But in this case, it seems they were successful, breaking through police lines, and hurling smoke bombs into one of the busiest railway stations in the country, endangering themselves, police, members of the public, and tourists with their demands to welcome unlimited numbers of “refugees” into Britain.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: The Extraordinary Moment Pro-Migrant Rioters Overrun Police At London Train Station
by Raheem Kassam
24 Oct 2015

EXCLUSIVE VID: The Moment Pro-Migrant Rioters Overrun Police At London Train Station

Every freak in the world is working for a one government world whether or not they know it. The dirty little secret is that the freaks are working for the New World Order crowd and their United Nations. I’m not saying the ruling class put the freaks on the payroll. They do not have to. The freaks found new life in the global government agenda.

Incidentally, Rick Moran’s piece focuses on United Nations corruption:

After all, this is an organization responsible for the biggest bribery scandal in world history. The Oil for Food Program saw $67 billion walk out the door and into the pockets of dozens of businessmen, politicians, and UN bureaucrats. The scope of the wrongdoing was stupendous, reaching the upper levels of several governments. Later, the UN claimed it was not up to them to police the Oil for Food Program, despite the fact the organization created it and was given a billion dollars to manage it.

But the biggest problem with the UN is its moral corruption. The fact that it’s an anti-American body shouldn’t be surprising given that most of the world is anti-American. Using the CIA as a scapegoat for the thug kleptocracies of the world is what we’ve come to expect.​

It has nothing to do with corruption. Ruling classes —— that is the tremendous power and influence they wield —— will never let the American people out of the United Nations. The United Nations is designed to administer global government.

Putting the UN out of OUR misery is spot on, but here is where Moran goes wrong:

To be clear, some of the work done by the UN needs an international home. The refugee crisis cannot be addressed by one country or even regionally. But perhaps setting up a private, non-profit entity would do better — and be more efficient — at dealing with the crush of refugees.

As for the rest, the World Health Organization performed miserably in dealing with the ebola crisis. But what else is to be done with an international health crisis? Some international body has got to take charge or there would be even more chaos than there was.​

UN Turns 70 — High Time to Put the World Body Out of Its Misery
by Rick Moran
October 24, 2015 - 10:46 am

happy 70th birthday UN?

The minute you accept the need for an International body you go right back to a need for global government telling sovereign nations how to behave. Note that the United Nations created the crush of refugees. Any “International” body that might replace the United Nations will create its own crises based on its own agenda. In plain English, crises are created to codify a precise universal moral code —— a moral code that always ends with absolute power in the hands of the ruling class.

Finally, totalitarian government has been the form of every government ever tried —— except America’s original government. So the freaks demanding “no borders” and “no nations” should spend more time trying to understand what —— and who —— they are fighting for.

No borders visible from orbit. But if only to delineate where one system of law ends, and another begins borders are necessary. Think we can do without fences and people with guns pointed at their neighbors though.

This is the New World Order in action:

Calais Migrant Solidarity, an umbrella group of hard-left protesters, descended on the station after attending an “Anarchist Book Fair” – seemingly undeterred by the hypocrisy of anarchist philosophy wanting less government intervention, while most of the protesters in attendance are familiar faces from left-wing marches demanding more government interference in the marketplace, and in civil society.

And what they experienced tonight was just that – government in action – as they came head to head with London’s police. But in this case, it seems they were successful, breaking through police lines, and hurling smoke bombs into one of the busiest railway stations in the country, endangering themselves, police, members of the public, and tourists with their demands to welcome unlimited numbers of “refugees” into Britain.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: The Extraordinary Moment Pro-Migrant Rioters Overrun Police At London Train Station
by Raheem Kassam
24 Oct 2015

EXCLUSIVE VID: The Moment Pro-Migrant Rioters Overrun Police At London Train Station

Every freak in the world is working for a one government world whether or not they know it. The dirty little secret is that the freaks are working for the New World Order crowd and their United Nations. I’m not saying the ruling class put the freaks on the payroll. They do not have to. The freaks found new life in the global government agenda.

Incidentally, Rick Moran’s piece focuses on United Nations corruption:

After all, this is an organization responsible for the biggest bribery scandal in world history. The Oil for Food Program saw $67 billion walk out the door and into the pockets of dozens of businessmen, politicians, and UN bureaucrats. The scope of the wrongdoing was stupendous, reaching the upper levels of several governments. Later, the UN claimed it was not up to them to police the Oil for Food Program, despite the fact the organization created it and was given a billion dollars to manage it.

But the biggest problem with the UN is its moral corruption. The fact that it’s an anti-American body shouldn’t be surprising given that most of the world is anti-American. Using the CIA as a scapegoat for the thug kleptocracies of the world is what we’ve come to expect.​

It has nothing to do with corruption. Ruling classes —— that is the tremendous power and influence they wield —— will never let the American people out of the United Nations. The United Nations is designed to administer global government.

Putting the UN out of OUR misery is spot on, but here is where Moran goes wrong:

To be clear, some of the work done by the UN needs an international home. The refugee crisis cannot be addressed by one country or even regionally. But perhaps setting up a private, non-profit entity would do better — and be more efficient — at dealing with the crush of refugees.

As for the rest, the World Health Organization performed miserably in dealing with the ebola crisis. But what else is to be done with an international health crisis? Some international body has got to take charge or there would be even more chaos than there was.​

UN Turns 70 — High Time to Put the World Body Out of Its Misery
by Rick Moran
October 24, 2015 - 10:46 am

happy 70th birthday UN?

The minute you accept the need for an International body you go right back to a need for global government telling sovereign nations how to behave. Note that the United Nations created the crush of refugees. Any “International” body that might replace the United Nations will create its own crises based on its own agenda. In plain English, crises are created to codify a precise universal moral code —— a moral code that always ends with absolute power in the hands of the ruling class.

Finally, totalitarian government has been the form of every government ever tried —— except America’s original government. So the freaks demanding “no borders” and “no nations” should spend more time trying to understand what —— and who —— they are fighting for.

I totally agree. These "demonstrators" are mostly just stupid kids who have no idea. "One world" government/economy seems really shady, IMO.

No borders visible from orbit. But if only to delineate where one system of law ends, and another begins borders are necessary.
To Delta4Embassey: How about the Great Wall of China? And with a little imagination you can call this a border:

ISS038-E-038300.jpg
http://eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/83000/83182/ISS038-E-038300.jpg

North Korea is almost completely dark compared to neighboring South Korea and China. The darkened land appears as if it were a patch of water joining the Yellow Sea to the Sea of Japan. Its capital city, Pyongyang, appears like a small island, despite a population of 3.26 million (as of 2008). The light emission from Pyongyang is equivalent to the smaller towns in South Korea.​

images
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/.../wmd/world/dprk/images/dprk-dmsp-dark-old.jpg
Think we can do without fences and people with guns pointed at their neighbors though.
To Delta4Embassey: Fences are not enough. Guns protect nations from aggressive neighbors.

Soviet-Nazi victory parade in Poland, 1939​

I totally agree. These "demonstrators" are mostly just stupid kids who have no idea. "One world" government/economy seems really shady, IMO.
To ChrisL: Stupidity mixed with self-defined moral superiority.
It's nothing new.
To konradv: It is different in that global conquest by military force is no longer possible. A world without borders and nations is new POLITICALLY.

We deny your internationalism, because it is a luxury which only the upper classes can afford; the working people are hopelessly bound to their native shores. Benito Mussolini (1883–1945) in his first speech as a member of parliament June 21, 1921.​

The New World Order crowd, ever mindful of Mussolini’s criticism, are making his argument meaningless by destroying national boundaries. Ruling classes now realize that mass migrations will serve internationalism much more effectively than did the League of Nations crowd in 1921.
Lol. It's like asking for a monarchy.
To ChrisL: Good point. I would add that it would be a monarchy wrapped in a theocracy.

Show me the great wall from orbit (where it isn't zoomed in on or otherwise enhanced, but naked eye quality) and I'll respond. Show me any other border for that matter.

Show me the great wall from orbit (where it isn't zoomed in on or otherwise enhanced, but naked eye quality) and I'll respond. Show me any other border for that matter.
To Delta4Embassey: I stand corrected —— for now. I will get back to you when photo technology from space improves.

To Delta4Embassey: I stand corrected —— for now. I will get back to you when photo technology from space improves.

Can tell what color hat people are wearing via Google Earth. :)

Can dfistinguish the sidewalk from the grass outisde my apartment too. If that's unclassified civilian satellite imagery I don't even pick my nose anymore in public. ;)

Forum List

Back