Europeans or whites, losing their own countries

it's ok dude though......................go for a latina if you wish.
i like my Black Caribbean wife just fine......................
If youre white your children are Black. How does that make you feel?

i'm ok wit that; you have always been the only racist on this message board dude
I'm racist because I know your genes are recessive? Dont be butthurt. Just accept that fact.

Some of the most strident voices against White Folk, hereabouts, are actually white themselves, and heavily vested in mixed-race relationships, or with mixed-race children or grandchildren; a personal stakeholder status that drives their obsessive hyper-advocacy, derision and fifth-columnist -like caustic commentary, and their hatred of White Folk.

Aside from guno, who here has ever declared their hatred for 'white' people?

Europe is getting overrun because it now lacks the balls to say "No" and lacks the muscle to enforce its will.
This is absolutely fascinating to watch, and it illustrates the raw power of ideology.

Look at the outright glee of many on the Left as this happens, all the taunting and poking. You can sense how happy they are to see this going on. Yet, amazingly, they do this on behalf of fundamentalist religionists who treat their women and gays like dogs.

A fascinating psychological/sociological/anthropological study.

Minorities of course love it, along with the guilt-ridden white Uncle Tom liberals.

...They will all be inbred and die out in a decade. All 15 of them.
Please continue to delude yourself that this is so.

The more time you spend in La-La Land, the easier it is, for Hispanics to take-over your role as Dominant Minority.
Blacks haven't been the dominant minority for some time. It's not just a matter of numbers. but ability and organization. Hell, look at Asian, both West and East.
Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

In America, blacks are a minority. Currently the second largest one, soon you'll be third when whites officially are the largest minority, and fourth once the massive Asian growth really kicks in.

The more time you spend in La-La Land, the easier it is, for Hispanics to take-over your role as Dominant Minority.
Blacks haven't been the dominant minority for some time. It's not just a matter of numbers. but ability and organization. Hell, look at Asian, both West and East.
Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

In America, blacks are a minority. Currently the second largest one, soon you'll be third when whites officially are the largest minority, and fourth once the massive Asian growth really kicks in.
Interesting but irrelevant. Whats your point and how does that change the fact that white genes are recessive, Black genes are more dominant and there are more Blacks in the world than whites?

Last edited:
America is not innocent in that. Neither is Europe. All the muslims pouring into europe are refugees fleeing wars incited by people who lived under western backed dictatorships for years. And who lived under decades of western military intrusions and sanctions.
Europe is getting overrun because it now lacks the balls to say "No" and lacks the muscle to enforce its will.

Nature is in the process of de-selecting them.

And it seems unlikely that the process is reversible.

Actually, there are many anti-immigration parties who are growing. In Norway we already have one. In the UK both the Conservatives and UKIP are anti-immigration. In Sweden they have the Sweden Democrats, the largest party in Sweden now. In Denmark they have a party, the third larges I belive. In Italy they have a large one. In France they have the National Front, belived to become the largest in Frane. Germany is a tragic exeption, because some leftists find it proper to remove their own populations because of the nazi genocide. Alternative for Germany is a party who can limmit their immigration, and the Christian Democratic Party are very pro immigration I belive.
Too little, too late, by the looks of it.

more white people will continue to wake up to the invasion and colonization of our lands and will eventually defend their culture, heritage and tradition from 3rd world invaders...
People like you will eventually have to accept that the world is changing.
No we don't.
This is absolutely fascinating to watch, and it illustrates the raw power of ideology.

Look at the outright glee of many on the Left as this happens, all the taunting and poking. You can sense how happy they are to see this going on. Yet, amazingly, they do this on behalf of fundamentalist religionists who treat their women and gays like dogs.

I have lived in Ireland for 20 years. It has become a more interesting place to live as it has become multicultural.
More crime,Less Irish yeah sure sounds awesome. Such a disgusting swine.

If youre white your children are Black. How does that make you feel?

i'm ok wit that; you have always been the only racist on this message board dude
LOL...LOL...LOL!!!

Nature is in the process of de-selecting them.

And it seems unlikely that the process is reversible.

Actually, there are many anti-immigration parties who are growing. In Norway we already have one. In the UK both the Conservatives and UKIP are anti-immigration. In Sweden they have the Sweden Democrats, the largest party in Sweden now. In Denmark they have a party, the third larges I belive. In Italy they have a large one. In France they have the National Front, belived to become the largest in Frane. Germany is a tragic exeption, because some leftists find it proper to remove their own populations because of the nazi genocide. Alternative for Germany is a party who can limmit their immigration, and the Christian Democratic Party are very pro immigration I belive.
Too little, too late, by the looks of it.

more white people will continue to wake up to the invasion and colonization of our lands and will eventually defend their culture, heritage and tradition from 3rd world invaders...
People like you will eventually have to accept that the world is changing.
No we don't.

I have lived in Ireland for 20 years. It has become a more interesting place to live as it has become multicultural.
More crime,Less Irish yeah sure sounds awesome. Such a disgusting swine.
Your choice of insulting me instead of showing facts to prove what you are saying shows your desperation. You are a desperate White person lost in a changing world.

How am I wrong?

Your claim is inaccurate.
That says nothing.

It says you don't understand the term.
You are always jealous that I understand it from personal life experience, whereas your life is not as rich and fulfilled.

Wrong again.
Whay a desperate little person you are, sitting up all night looking for someone to argue with.

White people are scared of being a minority because they know what they've done to minorities.

Your claim is inaccurate.
That says nothing.

You are always jealous that I understand it from personal life experience, whereas your life is not as rich and fulfilled.

Wrong again.
Whay a desperate little person you are, sitting up all night looking for someone to argue with.

Whereas you are deep asleep.......

....:rolleyes:

That says nothing.

Wrong again.

It is morning where I am.

Wrong again.

Me too, genius.

Wrong again.

Me too, genius.
Right, which is why you said it to begin with.

...In America, blacks are a minority. Currently the second largest one, soon you'll be third when whites officially are the largest minority, and fourth once the massive Asian growth really kicks in.
Yep. Headed for the back of the Minorities Influence bus. Just as well. After 150 years as Top-Dog-Minority, they were getting boring, anyway. Time's up. Next contestant.

...In America, blacks are a minority. Currently the second largest one, soon you'll be third when whites officially are the largest minority, and fourth once the massive Asian growth really kicks in.
Yep. Headed for the back of the Minorities Influence bus. Just as well. After 150 years as Top-Dog-Minority, they were getting boring, anyway. Time's up. Next contestant.
That was a funny post. Black people will always be relevant in this country.

Forum List

Back