European Union Funds Separation Fence

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=65055

Gross hypocrisy by the European Union about Israel's Fence to Keep the Murderers Out and protect innocent Israeli lives from the beasts without.

While the European Union attacks Israeli mercilessly for the partition fence it's building to protect Jewish lives, the EU itself funds and operates a similar fence designed only to protect itself from illegal immigrants.

Former Mossad agent Gad Shimron reports that while the European Union attacks Israel mercilessly for the partition fence it's building to protect Jewish lives, the EU itself funds and operates a similar fence designed only to protect itself from illegal immigrants.

The fence is located in a Spanish enclave in northwestern Africa, the coastal city of Ceuta just across the Straits of Gibraltar from Spain. Unknown to most of the world, when Spain handed over most of northern Morocco to the newly independent kingdom in 1956, Spain retained Ceuta and Melilla (about 250 kilometers further east) - thus that the European Union is present in Africa as well. Poverty-stricken Moroccans attempting to cross into Ceuta, from where they will then be able to work anywhere in Europe because of the EU's no-checkpoints policy, are stopped in their tracks by the eight-meter-high, double layer fence. Funding for the fence, some 60 million Euros, came from European Union coffers.

Frequent Spanish patrols, together with policemen who do not hesitate to beat potential infiltrators, render crossing the partition a nearly impossible mission - but the needy say they will continue to try. One of the many who are determined to immigrate to Europe said, "Whoever came all this difficult way and reaches the mountains of northern Morocco, opposite the fence of Ceuta, will not give up. You see the lights of Ceuta? As far as we're concerned, that's the Promised Land. The people here are in despair and will do anything to pass over that fence, enter Spain, and from there continue northward and blend in with the other millions of immigrants in Europe."

The EU continues to oppose Israel's fence, constructed to protect against murderous terrorists and suicide bombs - even as it plans to build another fence of its own around Spain's second enclave in northern Africa, the Moroccan town of Melilla. "It appears," concludes Gad Shimron in Maariv today, "that from a European point of view, the ethical aspects of a separation fence are sometimes a matter of geography."

Originally posted by Kathianne

New Champ of understatement of the Week!:clap:

Understatement you say?

Take a glimpse at the EU frontier fence keeping out immigrants. This is the nature of the Europeans and their attitude to Israel's fence wwhich actually works in keeping out suicide bombers but is not used in such inhumane actions.

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2000/01/001stolz2.htm

A pregnant woman in labor was heaved over the frontier fence by companions last March; she was picked up by the border patrol and taken to a hospital in Ceuta, where she gave birth. In August a four-year-old child was tossed over the fence with a note pinned to her dress that read (in French), "Clarice, daughter of Moubiala Kipupa, citizen of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, formerly Zaire...."

ajwps. We all hate the eu. Most of us support israel. You're seeing enemies where there are none. We all know the hypocrisy of the EU and it's not only towards jews. Get over your paranoia.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
ajwps. We all hate the eu. Most of us support israel. You're seeing enemies where there are none. We all know the hypocrisy of the EU and it's not only towards jews. Get over your paranoia.

Scientific documented evidence does not equate with paranoia. As for enemies of the human race, I have seen this type of racial differentiation many times before.

Millions were killed based on their 'race', religion, blood line, chance birth in a time and place or superficial appearances as in the case of the humans equated with looking like rats.

Many of my parents relatives were murdered because of someone believing in racial inferiority and one group being superior to another based on this ill-conceived belief in a white race vs mongolian race, black race or red races.

Scientifically there is no such thing.

Europeans are trying to harm America by forming their own Euro dollars which theoretically compete with the US dollar as the base of the world monetary system.

Their Euro dollar is ultimately doomed to failure because of the fact that some European countries are big producers and exporers and others almost nothing. Equalizing a currency making the non-producers equivalent with the producing countries is doomed to failure although they have started out with some early success.

The European countries will eventually return to a stable currency presupposing that the US dollar remains the most stable in the world.

Originally posted by ajwps
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

Scientific documented evidence does not equate with paranoia. As for enemies of the human race, I have seen this type of racial differentiation many times before.

Millions were killed based on their 'race', religion, blood line, chance birth in a time and place or superficial appearances as in the case of the humans equated with looking like rats.

Many of my parents relatives were murdered because of someone believing in racial inferiority and one group being superior to another based on this ill-conceived belief in a white race vs mongolian race, black race or red races.

Scientifically there is no such thing.

Europeans are trying to harm America by forming their own Euro dollars which theoretically compete with the US dollar as the base of the world monetary system.

Their Euro dollar is ultimately doomed to failure because of the fact that some European countries are big producers and exporers and others almost nothing. Equalizing a currency making the non-producers equivalent with the producing countries is doomed to failure although they have started out with some early success.

The European countries will eventually return to a stable currency presupposing that the US dollar remains the most stable in the world.

So your hiding in America to save your ass from all those people out to get you? Then you bitch about America??

Originally posted by dilloduck

So your hiding in America to save your ass from all those people out to get you? Then you bitch about America??

I am no more hiding in America than you are? You probably were born here in the USA just as myself. Your country of origin heritage is most likely in your thoughts as well just as Jesus was a Judean, do you not have some love for that country of his origin or do you wish it were to be turned into a pig sty again by the Arabs similar to the time before Israel recaptured their own land.

Please point out where I bitch about America? Do not count my distaste for the Democratic party or its adherents who wish to enslave the people who put them into power.

I go to Israel several times a year and my 'ass' is exposed while I'm there but in reality there is more danger in my USA hometown than in Israel. Our local county hospitals fill up with the dead and dying from bullet wounds. More people die in my city every week than America has lost soldiers in the entire (Bush 2) war against Iraq.

Forum List

Back