European Thought Police Rip A Woman's Olympic Dream Away

Commenting on the widely reported appearance of Nile-virus-carrying mosquitoes in Athens, Papachristou wrote: "With so many Africans in Greece, the West Nile mosquitoes will be getting home food!!!"

What has that got to do with Her ability as an athlete? I think she should be given another chance, I know that I would DEFENATLY give her one
images

Last edited:
Commenting on the widely reported appearance of Nile-virus-carrying mosquitoes in Athens, Papachristou wrote: "With so many Africans in Greece, the West Nile mosquitoes will be getting home food!!!"

What has that got to do with Her ability as an athlete? I think she should be given another chance, I know that I would DEFENATLY give her one
images

Personally, I don't care if she did say something racist. She still earned her chance to compete. But what she said, I don't even know if you can consider it racist. That's how bad this BS has gotten.

Greece expels Olympic athlete over racist tweets - Yahoo! News

What'd she even say that was so bad? You have to read half the article to even get to it. Anyways, it's b.s. that people think they can rob years of a person's work for a word. This is just pathetic and it is the left that wants this nonsense thought police power.

I agree.

Think about it. Who the fuck wakes up in the morning and says well that person said something I didn't like. I'm not going to let her compete in the Olympics. I don't care if she's worked hard for years. I'm a fat fucking bureaucrat slob that speaks for the ignorant masses and that's all the fuck that matters. What kind of low life loser do you have to be to think not only you have earned that type of power, but that you should use it? It's fucking pathetic.

So people are defending racists now... how pathetic.

Look, she spoke out, as is her right. She can claim it is a joke, but she cant run from the comments and her support for the Greek Neo Nazi party.

The Greek Olympic Committee has a code of conduct, so they reacted and kicked her out. I believe they did the right thing. She brought politics into the Olympics, which is a big no no. She must suffer the consequences.

And "European thought police"? come on, it was the Greek at best.....

Last edited:
a little right wing drone who marches to her own drum. hahah

Papachristou's initial reaction to the negative comments, on Tuesday, was to tweet: "That's how I am. I laugh. I am not a CD to get stuck!!! And if I make mistakes, I don't press the replay! I press Play and move on!!!"

Look, she spoke out, as is her right. She can claim it is a joke, but she cant run from the comments and her support for the Greek Neo Nazi party.

The Greek Olympic Committee has a code of conduct, so they reacted and kicked her out. I believe they did the right thing. She brought politics into the Olympics, which is a big no no. She must suffer the consequences.

1. Would you like to lose your livelihood based on a tweet? A tweet which you later apologized for?

2. Where in that article did it say she was in the Greek Neo Nazi party?

3. Even if she was in any party, that is of no consequence. She is allowed to be in whatever political party she wants to be in. Last I checked, communists are competing in the Olympics. Soviet Communists killed 20 million Jews.

4. What code of conduct are you referring to? Do you even know or are you just talking out of your ass?

5. There is nothing to say that a person can't bring politics into an Olympics ass clown. So you are talking out of your ass on that one.

6. It may have been the Greeks that banned her, but this is a European problem. GB just spent a bunch of money trying the soccer player John Terry for saying a fucking word in the heat of battle. A fucking word. Give me a fucking break. You don't turn anyone's life upside down b/c they said a word you don't like. Even fucking children know that.

7. I don't give a fuck you think is racist. Half that fucking Olympic village is racist for all I know. Nobody should be so intimidated to speak their mind. The court of public opinion is more than sufficient to tell people they are off. Ripping Olympic dreams over a "joke" is b.s. and it is thought policing. That's the fucking definition of thought policing jack ass. 'I don't like what you said, I'm going to severely punish you.'

read up on golden dawn.

oh, and calm down, madboy.

Last edited:

1. Would you like to lose your livelihood based on a tweet? A tweet which you later apologized for?

3. Even if she was in any party, that is of no consequence. She is allowed to be in whatever political party she wants to be in. Last I checked, communists are competing in the Olympics. Soviet Communists killed 20 million Jews.

4. What code of conduct are you referring to? Do you even know or are you just talking out of your ass?

5. An Olympian can speak on political issues (not that this was one).

6. It may have been the Greeks that banned her, but this is a European problem. GB just spent a bunch of money trying the soccer player John Terry for saying a fucking word in the heat of battle. A fucking word. Give me a fucking break. You don't turn anyone's life upside down b/c they said a word you don't like. Even fucking children know that.

7. I don't give a fuck you think is racist. Half that fucking Olympic village is racist for all I know. Nobody should be so intimidated to speak their mind. The court of public opinion is more than sufficient to tell people they are off. Ripping Olympic dreams over a "joke" is b.s. and it is thought policing. That's the fucking definition of thought policing jack ass. 'I don't like what you said, I'm going to severely punish you.'

5. There is nothing to say that a person can't bring politics into an Olympics ass clown. So you are talking out of your ass on that one.

read up on golden dawn.

You've never said anything worth reading troll. So ignored.

read up on golden dawn.

You've never said anything worth reading troll. So ignored.

there goes your opportunity to learn something about golden dawn, and about reading for comprehension.

here is another tip.

when you next try to call obama hitler with a german word:

it's spelled "Führer".

Firstly, she never said or wrote anything about her political affiliations. Secondly, the biggest difference between the Nazi Party and Golden Dawn is that Greeks are freely voting for Golden Dawn. It may not be a party you agree with, but it's democracy in action. As opposed to the disgusting EU, where the President is unelected.

Firstly, she never said or wrote anything about her political affiliations. Secondly, the biggest difference between the Nazi Party and Golden Dawn is that Greeks are freely voting for Golden Dawn. It may not be a party you agree with, but it's democracy in action. As opposed to the disgusting EU, where the President is unelected.

firstly, she publicly supported kasidiaris.

the nice fellow in this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20LARQI7gb4]Neonazi Kasidiaris verprügelt Kommunistin Kanelli im griechischen Fernsehen - YouTube[/ame]

lastly, germans freely voted for the nsdap.

So what if she publically supported Kasidiaris? American athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos made the black power salute at the Olympics in Mexico. Were they sent home in disgrace?

So what if she publically supported Kasidiaris? American athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos made the black power salute at the Olympics in Mexico. Were they sent home in disgrace?

i countered your claim that she "never said or wrote anything about her political affiliations". you are now deflecting. they were expelled from the team btw.

i countered your claim that she "never said or wrote anything about her political affiliations". you are now deflecting. they were expelled from the team btw.

I was referring to the tweet. They [Smith and Carlos] weren't dropped from the team, they were suspended, and left the Olympic village of their own accord. But tell me, what does Papachristou supporting Kasidaris have to do with her competing in the Olympics?

I was referring to the tweet. They [Smith and Carlos] weren't dropped from the team, they were suspended, and left the Olympic village of their own accord. But tell me, what does Papachristou supporting Kasidaris have to do with her competing in the Olympics?

i think the "joke" was what got attention. then they may have reviewed her other tweets, to see if it was really just a joke, and then they may have found her support for these scumbags. pure speculation by me, of course.

this little ditz has now learned a lesson, and maybe she can compete in rio in 4 years, if she has matured. but there are many foreign looking people in brasil, too. so i don't know if she even wants to go there.

What'd she even say that was so bad? You have to read half the article to even get to it. Anyways, it's b.s. that people think they can rob years of a person's work for a word. This is just pathetic and it is the left that wants this nonsense thought police power.

This is called DEMOCRACY and LIBERALISM.

Forum List

Back