European leagues 2016/2017

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Man Utd have new manager and new players in squad.

In: Mensah, Bailly, Ibrahimovic and Armenian midfielder.

My top-5:

1.Liverpool
2.Man United
3.Man City
4.West Ham
5.Leicester City

Can be gold winner of United but I saying now Liverpool.

:evil:

Hi Kristian: Probably should have titled this thread as Barclay's Premiere League 2016/2017. I have been more keeping up with the Bundesliga recently, but I'll have a go with the Englishers.

Pep Guardiola is going to have a much bigger impact on City than Jose Mourinho will have on United. By the international break, Mourinho will have his players as p*ssed at him as he had done with Chelsea in years past. Claudio Ranieri at Leicester City is better than the both of them and the 2015/2016 Championship was no fluke. West Ham will be the breakthrough team this year. Definitely Europe, possibly the Cup. The Spurs could also take it all. Klopp will have Liverpool in the mix, but they are still some players short of the title in my opinion. Chelsea is still too old and slow, which pains me as I was always a Chelsea supporter. This season should be Arsne Wenger's last as the Gunners struggle for a Euro position.

Burnley will be the "feel-good" story much as the Cherries were last year. The other new promotees will face a long season.

Here are mine:
1 Leicester City
2 West Ham Utd
3 Tottenham
4 Man City
5 Liverpool
6 Man Utd
7 Southampton
8 Chelsea
9 Arsenal
10 Watford
11 Swansea
12 Everton
13 Bournemouth AFC
14 Stoke
15 Crystal Palace
16 Burnley
17 Middlesbrough
18 Hull City
19 Sunderland
20 West Brom

• Banned
Sunderland, Crystal Palace and Swansea down one league. Swansea are bad team.

• Banned
Lique 1, SA, La Liga and youre top points are who.

Or you like PL in Russia or Eredivisie in Nederlands.

Twente, AZ Alkmaar, PSV Eindhoven and much more.

I thinks Belgium league are worse than Swedish league.

• Banned
More fixures in USMB.

Top 8 I want from others.

EPL and one more right here.

Yes, it would seem to me that with all the international posters on USMB, there would be more responders to a thread on international football... go figure.

On second though, yes, I might have Swansea rated a bit high. They have a good offense, but are very mistake prone.

Being here in the States, getting information on the various Euro leagues outside of England, Spain, Italy & Germany is a real exercise in frustration. That being said, I try to keep up with all the leagues as much as possible.

Ligue 1, France, is one I really could not add much to the conversation on. PSG recently has been head and shoulders above the rest, but that is really only a recent occurrence. Traditionally, Lyon, Monaco, Lille & Marseilles have been the powerhouses there. Will PSG be any good without Ibrahimovic? Personally, I think he is over the hill as he showed in the recent Euro League finals.

Serie A, Italy, is one I used to follow more closely than I do today. I was an Inter supporter and over the past few seasons, they have given me little to cheer for. I suspect that it will be Juve, AS Roma & AC finishing in the top spots with Napoli as possible breakthroughs.

La Liga, Spain, will be the usual suspects: Real, Barca & Atletico, followed in no particular order by the 17 dwarfs, though in fairness, Valencia, Villarreal & Sevilla should be the best of the rest.

PL, Russia, sorry, I have nothing. The only CRS team I follow are Shakhtar Donetsk and they are Ukrainian.

Eredivisie, Netherlands, has always been a favorite of mine. Though as I mentioned above, it is hard to get information on the day to day details of the various teams. I am an AZ Alkmaar supporter, though I do not think they will take the title. However, as long as they beat Ajax and Feyenoord, I will be an happy camper. I suspect PSV will probably be the champs. It would be good to see Twente in the top of the table as well.

I'll take your word on Sweden vs Belgian leagues. I have nothing there. Malmo is the only Swede team I am remotely familiar with. Anderlecht would fill the same roll in Belgium.

Currently, my favorite teams, regardless of league are Borussia Moenchen-Gladbach in Germany, Bournemouth AFC in England, Rangers in Scotland, Necaxa in Mexico and Dynamo Houston in the US.

• Banned
I suspect that it will be Juve, AS Roma & AC finishing in the top spots with Napoli as possible breakthroughs.

Napoli should buy Messi for 180 million euro then they can become in top in league when they have world best player 2010/2015. 29 basterd this year this Messi, 1 year younger than me when I have sandwich cake in filling in even years.

Messi is proffesionel player in five season at least from this year.

Messi is maybe 34 when he get back hims from soccer buisness.

Napoli should buy Messi for 180 million euro then they can become in top in league when they have world best player 2010/2015

Probably would be a good idea. After all, what other team in Italy has as much experience with controversial Argentinian strikers as Napoli does? (hint Diego Maradona)

Swansea are looking to sign Joe Allen.

Good. Joe Allen is a good player and should do well as he would be "coming home"

Man Utd team 2016/2017:

13738196_10153902681472746_7785086996106411212_o.jpg

What's to say soccer lovers. Best team since back to 1996-2003 or.

3-5-2 formation all matches for next season most effectly.

Man United can win Europa league with great defensive then great offensives.

My formations:

Romero

Smalling(Fosu-Mensah)
Jones
Bailly(Blind, Rojo)

Mkhitaryan(Pereira)
Schweinsteiger(Schneiderlin)
Fellaini(Carrick)
Memphis(Darmian, Lingard)

Mata

Ibrahimovic(W.Keane)
Rooney(Martial, Rashford)

22 players with play times.

Last edited:
Top 20 my ranking system:

1.Liverpool
2.Man United
3.Man City
4.West Ham
--------------------------
5.Leicester City
6.Chelsea
7.Southampton
--------------------------
8.Burnley
9.Arsenal
10.Tottenham
11.Bournemouth AFC
12.Everton
13.Watford
14 Middlebrough
15.West Bromwich
16.Stoke
17.Hull City
---------------------------
18.Swansea
19.Crystal Palace
20 Sunderland

Liverpool win EPL.

Man Utd win Europa League.

Rights.

Serie A.

My top 5:

1.Milan
2.Inter
3.Chievo
4.Roma
5.Juventus

Good squad for United. No 15 and No 25 are two weakness.

Spanish league ended those.

Top 8:

1.Sevilla
2.Villarreal
3.Real Madrid
4.Atletico Madrid
5.Espanyol
6.Eibar
7.Osasuna
8.Barcelona

This moment for next season:

1.La Liga