Europe wary as Italy moves toward populist government

Interesting situation now happening Malta has said they will not allow the NGO boat to dock in Malta and has told the NGO boat to go back to Libya.

So often, I've had pro immigration people act like such actions are literally impossible.

Just say FUCK NO.

It IS HAPPENING! The inevitable has happened the SHTF :thewave:

View attachment 198314
View attachment 198315
View attachment 198316
View attachment 198317
View attachment 198318

Here is the full article link to:

EU migration row boils over as Italy and France trade insults

Great, but it's not xenophobia. That implies that the fears of what is happening is irrational.

NOT being afraid of the results of Third World Immigration is the irrational act.

The new Patriotic Government of Italy with the Patriotic Interior Minister Matteo Salvini has now told two more NGO Peoples Trafficking ships to GTFO that Italian Ports are closed to them.

View attachment 199106
View attachment 199107
View attachment 199108

^^^^ Do NOT appreciate US warship ACTIVELY assisting the NGO Peoples Trafficking boat, The Donald needs to IMMEDIATELY instruct ALL American ships to IGNORE ALL NGO Peoples Trafficking boats. WTF?! European Patriots are attempting to stop this crap and America is what HELPING the NGOs to bring more savages to this Continent? Not acceptable, America GTFO OUR Continent go BACK to America already you have caused this situation when Obama fucked up Libya, this is when ALL the savages began doing these trips in boats from LIBYA that the NGOs assist with and now America is helping the NGOs AGAIN when WE are stopping the fucking boats! GTFO back to America already.

Italy bars two more refugee ships from ports

View attachment 199109
View attachment 199110
View attachment 199111

Italy's Salvini bans two more migrant rescue boats

As a life long republican and repeat Trump donator, I have just emailed the White House demanding Trump order the Navy to stop helping those ships get to Europe.

Thank you Correll this is appreciated and you have our respect :salute:

Interesting situation now happening Malta has said they will not allow the NGO boat to dock in Malta and has told the NGO boat to go back to Libya.

So often, I've had pro immigration people act like such actions are literally impossible.

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198314
View attachment 198315
View attachment 198316
View attachment 198317
View attachment 198318

Great, but it's not xenophobia. That implies that the fears of what is happening is irrational.

NOT being afraid of the results of Third World Immigration is the irrational act.

The new Patriotic Government of Italy with the Patriotic Interior Minister Matteo Salvini has now told two more NGO Peoples Trafficking ships to GTFO that Italian Ports are closed to them.

View attachment 199106
View attachment 199107
View attachment 199108

^^^^ Do NOT appreciate US warship ACTIVELY assisting the NGO Peoples Trafficking boat, The Donald needs to IMMEDIATELY instruct ALL American ships to IGNORE ALL NGO Peoples Trafficking boats. WTF?! European Patriots are attempting to stop this crap and America is what HELPING the NGOs to bring more savages to this Continent? Not acceptable, America GTFO OUR Continent go BACK to America already you have caused this situation when Obama fucked up Libya, this is when ALL the savages began doing these trips in boats from LIBYA that the NGOs assist with and now America is helping the NGOs AGAIN when WE are stopping the fucking boats! GTFO back to America already.

View attachment 199109
View attachment 199110
View attachment 199111

As a life long republican and repeat Trump donator, I have just emailed the White House demanding Trump order the Navy to stop helping those ships get to Europe.

This is ALL Obamas fault, he fucked up Libya then abandon Libya to total chaos and into that chaos a vacuum occur and into that vacuum CRIMINAL GANGS appear a network of CRIMINAL GANGS to People Traffick invaders from ALL of Sub Saharan Africa into boats working with the NGOs who get a FINANCIAL CUT from the criminal gangs to taxi the invaders across the Mediterranean to our Continent, we NEVER had this situation UNTIL Obama fucked up Libya.

Also I add the invaders from the Middle East ALSO the fault of Obama, he dropped the ball on Syria, he abandoned Iraq, WE wanted specific Protected Zones along with Syrian-Turkey border where camps would be established that any fleeing Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc would be CONTAINED IN the Protected Zones but Obama veto this and say no and so what occur was that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS instead go into Turkey and from Turkey onto boats provided by the NGOs and the NGOs also travel with the invaders and get them onto the Greek Islands so they then can be Trafficked onto OUR Continent.

ALL OBAMAS FAULT ROT IN HELL OBAMA. We did NOT have this ORCHESTRATED Migrant Crisis UNTIL Obama deliberately fucked up Libya and dropped the ball on Syria and Iraq. And Obama did this because he's a Leftist and HATES OUR Continent just like he HATES America, just like ALL Leftists HATE OUR Continent, just like ALL Leftists HATE America. And why do they? Because of The Slave Trade and Colonialism and they in their evil insanity THINK that OUR Continent and America HAVE to be destroyed by allowing UNLIMITED amounts of savages from Third World Shit Holes in.

Just say FUCK NO.

View attachment 198314
View attachment 198315
View attachment 198316
View attachment 198317
View attachment 198318

View attachment 199106
View attachment 199107
View attachment 199108

View attachment 199109
View attachment 199110
View attachment 199111

This is ALL Obamas fault, he fucked up Libya then abandon Libya to total chaos and into that chaos a vacuum occur and into that vacuum CRIMINAL GANGS appear a network of CRIMINAL GANGS to People Traffick invaders from ALL of Sub Saharan Africa into boats working with the NGOs who get a FINANCIAL CUT from the criminal gangs to taxi the invaders across the Mediterranean to our Continent, we NEVER had this situation UNTIL Obama fucked up Libya.

Also I add the invaders from the Middle East ALSO the fault of Obama, he dropped the ball on Syria, he abandoned Iraq, WE wanted specific Protected Zones along with Syrian-Turkey border where camps would be established that any fleeing Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc would be CONTAINED IN the Protected Zones but Obama veto this and say no and so what occur was that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS instead go into Turkey and from Turkey onto boats provided by the NGOs and the NGOs also travel with the invaders and get them onto the Greek Islands so they then can be Trafficked onto OUR Continent.

ALL OBAMAS FAULT ROT IN HELL OBAMA. We did NOT have this ORCHESTRATED Migrant Crisis UNTIL Obama deliberately fucked up Libya and dropped the ball on Syria and Iraq. And Obama did this because he's a Leftist and HATES OUR Continent just like he HATES America, just like ALL Leftists HATE OUR Continent, just like ALL Leftists HATE America. And why do they? Because of The Slave Trade and Colonialism and they in their evil insanity THINK that OUR Continent and America HAVE to be destroyed by allowing UNLIMITED amounts of savages from Third World Shit Holes in.

I voted against him both times. And winced every time I heard of him doing ANYTHING with foreign policy.

"I really hope they can implement their policies."

They have started to, this from today Sunday, it has started, it is NOW happening, Italy has shut it's ports to these NGO rescue boats carrying invaders from Third World Shit Holes, the gloves are NOW off, nobody gives a crap about Malta they in their entire history they have achieved zero. Italy a nation of historic and majestic Culture must be protected and preserved, Malta like an appendix in a human body is worth sacrificing.

View attachment 197671
View attachment 197678

Italy shuts ports to rescue boat with 629 migrants on board

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

My brother two years in age younger than me he begin working today Monday for our Interior Ministry, he is an Archaeologist he has a Degree in Archaeology and has been often in Egypt but because of Papa and Karoline Edtstadler my brother was asked did he want to work for our Interior Minister Herbert Kickl so he say okay and he begin today we have just texted and I say to him to keep me informed of situations and he say okay, I will give updates if permitted about what is happening re. our removal of Imams and shutting Mosques etc that is if I get permission I would not post about anything that is confidential of course.

I posted last year about Karoline Edtstadler to explain, here is the link to my post:

Austrian "far right" joins coalition to govern!

I already have posted about my brother two years in age older than me who works for our BVT, my family this generation continue our long in several Centuries Patriotic service to our nation, there has only ever been Patriots in this family. We are very proud that now two brothers in positions to keep track of and have full access to information on Immigrants in our nation, this both legal and of course illegal.

View attachment 198239

I posted the above comments last night, for everyone to ignore the Commie Lesbo Traitor bitch and less than 24 hours later it is happening! Going Rogue:

View attachment 198243
View attachment 198244

Here in the full article the link to:

German, Italian, Austrian ministers seek 'axis' on migrant policy

View attachment 198246
View attachment 198247

^^^^ Read that Sebastian went to Berlin and hold a news conference with Horst Seehofer to announce they are going to form an Axis TOGETHER with Italy AGAINST the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch.

View attachment 198252

^^^^ And that they secretly already formed this Axis behind the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch back. MEGA!

German Interior Minister forms 'axis' with Austria, Italy against Merkel

View attachment 198257
View attachment 198258

^^^ CDU now siding with CSU AND Sebastian against the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch.

View attachment 198259
View attachment 198260

Here is the full article the link to:

Merkel dealt humiliating blow by own party in refugee policy row

miketx Marion Morrison HereWeGoAgain eagle1462010 Odium
Wow! I hope this brings down Merkel! That would be awesome.

View attachment 198503
View attachment 198504
View attachment 198505

^^^^ Do the vote of confidence, we know the Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch will lose it. Do it. Get the fucking bitch out. Do it.

View attachment 198506

^^^^ Do the vote of confidence, within the next week do it. Get the fucking Commie Lesbo Traitor Bitch out. Do it.

End for Merkel? Power struggle with minister threatens to split coalition

If Merkel's government fell, due to the immigration issue, it would hit US politics like a freight train.

An issue that our left has tried so hard to pretend is just a few racist losers, toppling MERKEL, whom they have built up as the Leader of the Free World,

would crush their little hearts.

View attachment 198622
View attachment 198624
View attachment 198625
View attachment 198626
View attachment 198627

Here is the full article link to it is Subscription, The Times of London is the only one I Subscribe to as I have a friend who is a journalist at The Times of London:

Merkel’s Last Stand
The Globalist did this on purpose............knew it would bring chaos.............uprising..............it wasn't an accident............The EU needs to end..........and countries take up their own flag............nation and laws...........and currency.................and leave the IMF and globalist in the wake of it.................They are criminal in their actions and black mail against countries in the EU......................God Speed............

Now Belgium supports us, Belgian Government is a Right-Wing Conservative Coalition.

upload_2018-6-18_0-46-33.png

^^^^ Theo is correct and correct that only approx 15% of peoples on this Continent support Open Borders also that we who do NOT support Open Borders not racist but rational.

upload_2018-6-18_0-48-32.png

^^^^ Our EU Presidency it begin July 1.

Belgian minister: Europe needs Australian approach to migration

For our American friends who might not know about all of our Patriotic Political Partys etc, Theo Francken is in the N-VA they are a Nationalist Conservative party and are the largest party both in Belgium as a nation and also the largest party in the Right-Wing Conservative Coalition Government of Belgium:

New Flemish Alliance - Wikipedia

The leader of the party is Bart De Wever:

Bart De Wever - Wikipedia

Last edited:

They have started to, this from today Sunday, it has started, it is NOW happening, Italy has shut it's ports to these NGO rescue boats carrying invaders from Third World Shit Holes, the gloves are NOW off, nobody gives a crap about Malta they in their entire history they have achieved zero. Italy a nation of historic and majestic Culture must be protected and preserved, Malta like an appendix in a human body is worth sacrificing.

View attachment 197671
View attachment 197678

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

This as I have attempt to do regarding our situation that involve our Collective Patriotic Governments, I post all new updates in this thread I do this instead of posting new threads each time there are updates, this way the forum does not get crowded with new threads.

So we have several exciting days ahead that involve our European Patriotic Movement from today Wednesday and tomorrow Thursday etc

Today Wednesday our Herbert Kickl (FPÖ) and HC Strache (FPÖ) have been in Rome, Italy meeting with our friend the Minister of The Interior in the new Patriotic Government of Italy Matteo Salvini (Lega), they meet at the beautiful Palazzo del Viminale which has been the HQ of the Italian Ministry of The Interior since 1925, for those who have the interest in history I add that the first Italian Minister of The Interior to work from the Palazzo del Viminale was Luigi Federzoni from August 20 1925-November 6 1926.

upload_2018-6-20_18-32-16.png

At the same time that Herbert and HC were in Rome meeting Matteo Salvini, Sebastian (ÖVP) was meeting Markus Söder (CSU)

upload_2018-6-20_18-43-33.png

upload_2018-6-20_18-48-9.png

upload_2018-6-20_18-48-25.png

upload_2018-6-20_18-49-17.png

Bavaria's Markus Söder and Austria's Sebastian Kurz unite on migration | DW | 20.06.2018

Today Wednesday our friend Viktor Orbán (Fidesz) and the Hungarian Parliament with a Fidesz Super Majority adopted the legislation criminalising ANYONE who assists any Kebabs or Sub Saharan African invaders, this makes it criminal to offer them legal advice, offer them food, offer them liquids to drink, offer to give them money, offer to hide them, offer to inform them where to hide to escape capture etc it also criminalises NGO Peoples Trafficking groups. If ANYONE found guilty of any of the above offences in Hungary they now face up to ONE YEAR in prison. In addition NGO Peoples Trafficking groups will be subjected to a 25% Tax to operate.

The Patriotic Government of Hungary passed the below legislation on World Refugee Day :abgg2q.jpg:
To World Refugee Day European Patriots have THIS message :fu:

upload_2018-6-20_19-4-10.png

upload_2018-6-20_19-5-5.png

upload_2018-6-20_19-5-20.png

upload_2018-6-20_19-5-36.png

Hungary adopts law penalising migrant aid groups

Here is another link to:

Hungary approves 'STOP Soros' law, defying EU, rights groups

Tomorrow Thursday Sebastian is visiting Budapest, Hungary to participate in the latest V4 Summit.

upload_2018-6-20_18-53-19.png

upload_2018-6-20_18-53-58.png

V4-Austria Summit to Be Held in Budapest

miketx HereWeGoAgain eagle1462010 Odium

I really hope they can implement their policies.

View attachment 197671
View attachment 197678

Go Italy!!!

Just say FUCK NO.

This as I have attempt to do regarding our situation that involve our Collective Patriotic Governments, I post all new updates in this thread I do this instead of posting new threads each time there are updates, this way the forum does not get crowded with new threads.

So we have several exciting days ahead that involve our European Patriotic Movement from today Wednesday and tomorrow Thursday etc

Today Wednesday our Herbert Kickl (FPÖ) and HC Strache (FPÖ) have been in Rome, Italy meeting with our friend the Minister of The Interior in the new Patriotic Government of Italy Matteo Salvini (Lega), they meet at the beautiful Palazzo del Viminale which has been the HQ of the Italian Ministry of The Interior since 1925, for those who have the interest in history I add that the first Italian Minister of The Interior to work from the Palazzo del Viminale was Luigi Federzoni from August 20 1925-November 6 1926.

View attachment 199849

At the same time that Herbert and HC were in Rome meeting Matteo Salvini, Sebastian (ÖVP) was meeting Markus Söder (CSU)

View attachment 199850
View attachment 199851
View attachment 199852
View attachment 199854

Bavaria's Markus Söder and Austria's Sebastian Kurz unite on migration | DW | 20.06.2018

Today Wednesday our friend Viktor Orbán (Fidesz) and the Hungarian Parliament with a Fidesz Super Majority adopted the legislation criminalising ANYONE who assists any Kebabs or Sub Saharan African invaders, this makes it criminal to offer them legal advice, offer them food, offer them liquids to drink, offer to give them money, offer to hide them, offer to inform them where to hide to escape capture etc it also criminalises NGO Peoples Trafficking groups. If ANYONE found guilty of any of the above offences in Hungary they now face up to ONE YEAR in prison. In addition NGO Peoples Trafficking groups will be subjected to a 25% Tax to operate.

The Patriotic Government of Hungary passed the below legislation on World Refugee Day :abgg2q.jpg:
To World Refugee Day European Patriots have THIS message :fu:

View attachment 199860
View attachment 199861
View attachment 199862
View attachment 199863

Hungary adopts law penalising migrant aid groups

Here is another link to:

Hungary approves 'STOP Soros' law, defying EU, rights groups

Tomorrow Thursday Sebastian is visiting Budapest, Hungary to participate in the latest V4 Summit.

View attachment 199855
View attachment 199857

V4-Austria Summit to Be Held in Budapest

miketx HereWeGoAgain eagle1462010 Odium

Wow. Hungary is going sane!

160 to 8?!

A year in PRISON!!!???

That's fantastic!!

Forum List

Back