Europe Orders British Press to NOT Report If Terrorists Are Muslims

Here's a link to the report itself, care to point out exactly where anyone orders anyone to do anything? http://rm.coe.int/fifth-report-on-the-united-kingdom/16808b5758
The "Daily Mail", or "Daily Fail" as it's known over here has the dubious distinction of being top of the league of newspapers that publish false information for three years running. Even Wikipedia does not consider anything from the Daily Mail reliable information and it cannot be used as a source.
Forgot they would still be here if it wasn't for the French?
WV ! Trump U education?

I think you have me confused with the demented penguin OP :)

Also, if you want to discuss why the American colonies broke away, what these ex-colonials seem to always overlook is that in the 1770's-80's We were faced with a hostile France and Spain, determined to get back some of what they'd lost in 1763 and we had no allies in Europe to counter them.

Last edited:
Who brought in the Muslims ??

Lock them up

Case closed !!!
Jealous they are better educated and earn more than us white rubes?

So, you are old, you are uneducated and you are a rube.

Do you think that gives you any sort of cache in a political group?
Absolutely not.
I thought this was an old white zero college fart group.
All sucking off commie benefits?
It's actually a bit fun watching you trolls who know absolutely nothing about the subject matter assailing those who do.

You must be very insecure.

...says the biggest troll on the board, projecting again.

Lock them up

Case closed !!!

Absolutely not.
It's actually a bit fun watching you trolls who know absolutely nothing about the subject matter assailing those who do.

Right on cue. I mention posters who are insecure because they are abjectly ignorant of the subject matter and look who steps up to announce himself.

I wish I could call you the site's biggest useful idiot, but you have a ways to go before you can claim that mantle.

Absolutely not.

Right on cue. I mention posters who are insecure because they are abjectly ignorant of the subject matter and look who steps up to announce himself.

I wish I could call you the site's biggest useful idiot, but you have a ways to go before you can claim that mantle.
Still projecting, I see.

Lock them up

Case closed !!!

Absolutely not.

Absolutely and what's a troll?
What's the subject again?
And what is your PhD expertise in it?

Lock them up

Case closed !!!

Absolutely not.

Absolutely and what's a troll?
What's the subject again?
And what is your PhD expertise in it?
This thread is about the European media being influenced by government to suppress the identity of Islamists in cases of mayhem motivatedvbyvIslam

A troll, in this case, would be those of you who are not discussing the subject matter at all, but simply flaming those who are knowledgible on the subject.

They are. But no one identifies them by their religion.

Spoken like a true bigot and Christophobe
You just implied that 'Christians" are terrorists.

Would you like to rephrase your statement.....or will you stick to it?

Maybe like......

"SOME who call themselves Christians are terrorists. That would likely be true.
Does this place have zero standards for who they invite to become staff?

Let me say.....
SOME who call themselves Muslim are terrorists.
But you have looked up where white boy christians have murdered more of us than the dreaded Muslims?
Sandy hook?
Charlestown church?

Tree of Life Synagogue
New Zealand Mosques
And just a few days ago another Synagogue shooting buy a white nationalist christian and an attempt ram and run down worshippers leaving a mosque by...you guessed it, yet another.

Yet people who are so de-evolved by their hatred find ways to marginalize acts of hate targeting grouos they hate.

Survey says that Muslims drink as much as Christians. Get to know a Muslim or two for crying out loud...
Get to know a Muslim or two for crying out loud
Tell us after you meet a terrorist. I would say "or two" but one should be your last. Islam is the concern. Individual Muslims are not the problem.
You are missing formed about Islam. This is crazy third world medieval extremely radical Islam. Make the distinction. Or know that you are a brainwashed bigot.

Wrong their book with its orders are real

They have to stop Islam if they want to stop terrorists The book demands that
The Bible says a lot of crazy things too. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
And that means this means nothing?

TROP.jpg

Is that how you write off this hate because of something the Bible says? Lame and dangerous excuses only enable Islam.
Coyote thinks 34,925 attacks are funny? What a sweetheart. Have you found a positive in Islam for the non-Muslim yet?

Do they report if they are Christian?

I'm sure they would, if christian terrorists were a thing.
Sandy hook?
Charlottesville?
Whoops, just misunderstood white boys?

Are you really trying to draw a comparison with islamic fanatic suicide bombers to that charlottesville guy? Where's your proof that him or the Sandy Hook 'tard was motivated by religious fundamentalism?
Who cares?
They are both sick
I think christians are ahead in the slaughtering race anyway

Do they report if they are Christian?

I'm sure they would, if christian terrorists were a thing.
Sandy hook?
Charlottesville?
Whoops, just misunderstood white boys?

Are you really trying to draw a comparison with islamic fanatic suicide bombers to that charlottesville guy? Where's your proof that him or the Sandy Hook 'tard was motivated by religious fundamentalism?
Who cares?
They are both sick
I think christians are ahead in the slaughtering race anyway

Hate the game, not the player. :cool-45:

Tell us after you meet a terrorist. I would say "or two" but one should be your last. Islam is the concern. Individual Muslims are not the problem.
You are missing formed about Islam. This is crazy third world medieval extremely radical Islam. Make the distinction. Or know that you are a brainwashed bigot.

TROP.jpg

Is that how you write off this hate because of something the Bible says? Lame and dangerous excuses only enable Islam.
Coyote thinks 34,925 attacks are funny? What a sweetheart. Have you found a positive in Islam for the non-Muslim yet?
What is funny about these attacks? Do not have the sand to answer?. No, but it does not make it right and gives your credibility a kick in the balls. Keep laughing.

I am spot on about Islam, and you know it.

TROP.jpg

What is funny about these attacks? Do not have the sand to answer?. No, but it does not make it right and gives your credibility a kick in the balls. Keep laughing.

What's funny is your blind bigotry. Your pals the white supremacists are catching up. Most Islamic terrorists are rich or paid poor people.... Isis was a great career move after we destroyed Iraq....Thanks for the world depression, scumbag GOP and silly dupes.

TROP.jpg

What's funny is your blind bigotry. Your pals the white supremacists are catching up. Most Islamic terrorists are rich or paid poor people.... Isis was a great career move after we destroyed Iraq....Thanks for the world depression, scumbag GOP and silly dupes.
What's funny is your blind bigotry
You want to see bigotry and hate?
Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness.

Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 9:28 says the unbelievers are unclean.

Verse 6:111 says they are ignorant.

Verse 4:76 says they are helpers of the devil.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.
I do not need another apologist for a hate-filled religion of people you claim are non-violent that intimidate you with their violence.

Bigotry is blind I have many valid reasons to be against any advancement of this death cult. You are no more than a coward hoping Islam can't mean what it says. It does. Why enable that with bullshit apologies?
The Quran's Verses of Violence

Forum List

Back