Europe needs YOUR help!

helpseeker

Rookie
Aug 4, 2008
hello dear citizens of the usa,

i live in europa, actually in germany. we really need help here against the preparations of jihad and terrorism.

any critisism against islam is forbidden in germany. islam-critics must fear for their life all over europe. while you can critisise any religion politicians in germany act as if:
islam means peace. thatswhy islam-critisism is not peaceful and becomes forbidden.

politicians or even judges fear for their lives to punish any krimminal who goes to the moshee.
its not rare to see krimminals walking around after their 50th act of crime (robbery!, assault!, thievery eg) only because they are muslim.
and its is TRUE. the jugde simply says: its their way to live. we must tolerate their "aggressions". it is ugly and disgusting.

they even dare to demonstrate to establish the sharia in europe.
while they claim the right to choose their religion (european law) they do not accept nor tolerate any other religion.
they even laugh about maths physics chemistry avionics.

and in germany it is no secret the islam idols hitler.
while no follower of any religion likes hitler islam many young muslims in europe idealize him for his (and their) hatred against jews.

when in germany i say "what hitler has done was not good at all." they call me a nazi.

they call everyone a nazi who is not willing to kill all jews.

they laugh about everything what is not islamic. and they attack people who laughs or critizise about islams propaganda.

hello dear citizens of the usa,

i live in europa, actually in germany. we really need help here against the preparations of jihad and terrorism.

any critisism against islam is forbidden in germany. islam-critics must fear for their life all over europe. while you can critisise any religion politicians in germany act as if:
islam means peace. thatswhy islam-critisism is not peaceful and becomes forbidden.

politicians or even judges fear for their lives to punish any krimminal who goes to the moshee.
its not rare to see krimminals walking around after their 50th act of crime (robbery!, assault!, thievery eg) only because they are muslim.
and its is TRUE. the jugde simply says: its their way to live. we must tolerate their "aggressions". it is ugly and disgusting.

they even dare to demonstrate to establish the sharia in europe.
while they claim the right to choose their religion (european law) they do not accept nor tolerate any other religion.
they even laugh about maths physics chemistry avionics.

and in germany it is no secret the islam idols hitler.
while no follower of any religion likes hitler islam many young muslims in europe idealize him for his (and their) hatred against jews.

when in germany i say "what hitler has done was not good at all." they call me a nazi.

they call everyone a nazi who is not willing to kill all jews.

they laugh about everything what is not islamic. and they attack people who laughs or critizise about islams propaganda.

It's too late--you've been conquered.

fortunately by the usa!

hitler was cracked away. why do muslims now establish a fascistic society in europe?

why do the us-americans not protect what theyve established after 1945?

why are the germans not allowed to chase those hitler-followers away?

they hide theirselves in germany to prepare their terrorattacks all over the world.
islamic terrorist like germany very much beacause they like hitler who killed so many jews.
those "true islamic lions" want to do the same as hitler.

germany can not defend itself. even not against fascism.
hitler burnt the german souls to a lump of black ash.

germans do not dare to say: "islam likes hitler!" because hes afraid of beeing called a nazi.

germans do not dare to say: "islam wants to kill all jews like hitler did!" because hes afraid of beeing called a nazi. and he would.

fortunately by the usa!

hitler was cracked away. why do muslims now establish a fascistic society in europe?

why do the us-americans not protect what theyve established after 1945?

why are the germans not allowed to chase those hitler-followers away?

they hide theirselves in germany to prepare their terrorattacks all over the world.
islamic terrorist like germany very much beacause they like hitler who killed so many jews.
those "true islamic lions" want to do the same as hitler.

germany can not defend itself. even not against fascism.
hitler burnt the german souls to a lump of black ash.

germans do not dare to say: "islam likes hitler!" because hes afraid of beeing called a nazi.

germans do not dare to say: "islam wants to kill all jews like hitler did!" because hes afraid of beeing called a nazi. and he would.

You've been conquered by the consequences of liberalism. Unless you find the balls to stand up for yourselves, you are slaves. Good luck. America has it's own battles to fight.

Funny, if the Germans aren't allowed to criticize Islam, why did they print those Mohammed cartoons in their papers?

"""Funny, if the Germans aren't allowed to criticize Islam, why did they print those Mohammed cartoons in their papers?"""

it was the danes (danish) not the germans.
i like those true cartoons. but it is not the fault of the printers or the drawers but the fault of those who can not be critizised.

i know all about the repercussions. and i think they are good.

what i do not understand is: "germany was conquered and must live with repercussions." while it is a patrt of those repercussions that the enemies of the free modern liberal world grow stronger in germany and from here they threat the modern world and the usa.

is it a repercussion to become again a country full of enemies that fight science maths and physics?
it should be an interesst also to the usa to draw back those enemies even if the germans are guilty.

""It's too late--you've been conquered.""
if usa does not interfere france britain whole europe will be conquered. by enemies of the usa.

""in 1700 whatever, more than 200.000 jihadies were at vienna and threatened whole europe. we defended ourselves and draw them back. nowadays millions of them are comming, but we are not allowed to defend ourselves.""

I guess you aren't really a German or you'd know the German papers printed them, too.

Big surprise.

we in europe also in germany we live like you do.
we live like all the the people in modern countries where religion is a fairietale for our children while we belive in maths physics chemistry avionics etc.

we in europe we teach our children science like you in the usa.

we do not taech our children religious moaning while we blame others for our misfortune. like muslims do in islamic countries.

while 95% of the people in those countriese trust in $ and science and freedom they are suppressed by 5% who are mullahs and imams.

unfortunately as soon as the live in europe they no longer belive in those 95% but in those 5%, because only this opinion is heard.

yes the papers "Die Welt" printed the same cartoon as the danes.

""look what the danes done"" was the motto.

actually im 50% hungarian 50% german.

and: yes, officially we have freedom of speech in germany. officially.

muslims in germany use this freedom of speech to: demonstrate for the sharia and the dhimmitude.
to demonstrate in germany against danish mohammde-cartoons. in germany.

they use freedom of speech to demonstrate against freedom of speech.

they use the right to choose your religion to suppress any nonmuslim.

muslims in germany: when a muslim gets killed because of self-defence it was no self-defence.

when a muslim kills an nonmuslim all others must tolerate this, his way of life and religion. it is not a joke in germany. and among those victims are not only "guilty" germans. even (especially) former muslims. in germany the muslim-youth attacks everyone who is not muslim. even moderate muslims are not tolerated.

""praise da hamas and da hissbollah! dema destroyed dem two towa! haha! haha!""

lyrics from a hiphop-song. and it is the motto of the islamic youth in europe.
they live in freedom in europe like all the citizens of the usa. but they do not tolerate that freedom. they fight it.

Funny, if the Germans aren't allowed to criticize Islam, why did they print those Mohammed cartoons in their papers?

I didn't know there was a German paper that did. I believe the cartoons were published in the Netherlands. Actually I believe it was Germany that prevented a play from opening, after Muslim complaints.

While certainly helping with the WOT by cooperating with international police agencies, indeed Germany looks to fear offending Muslims. When arrests are made there, they tend to give them sentences of less than a year. It sort of reminds me of where Hitler wrote Mein Kampf.

I didn't know there was a German paper that did. I believe the cartoons were published in the Netherlands. Actually I believe it was Germany that prevented a play from opening, after Muslim complaints.

While certainly helping with the WOT by cooperating with international police agencies, indeed Germany looks to fear offending Muslims. When arrests are made there, they tend to give them sentences of less than a year. It sort of reminds me of where Hitler wrote Mein Kampf.
The dutch published them first and then several papers across Europe republished them, including Germany. I don't think anyone in the US did, since Bush asked the media not to...but I could be wrong, one or two papers might have done it anyway.

I don't know anything about the movie and giving Muslims lesser sentences...that sounds assinine.

I guess you aren't really a German or you'd know the German papers printed them, too.

Big surprise.

Ravi...not everyone can be lying about who they "really" are! It's just statistically impossible!

Ravi...not everyone can be lying about who they "really" are! It's just statistically impossible!
I don't know if it statistically impossible on a message board, but since I've never claimed anything of the sort I guess I'll have to agree with you.

Forum List

Back