Europe Laments, "Trump is Right"

So,.....doggie, share with me your much needed enlightenment and rare intellect. I'm in great need of understanding 'ya judgmental basatge!

You certainly do keep sniffing at my heels for somebody who is supposed to be new here.

I do appreciate your little fanboi act, but perhaps you can branch out a bit instead of just following one person around, k?

"Here" is where? Do you own this domain? Definitely not sniffing you about, my dearie...Just responding to your projective and disparaging judgement. You're immediately getting personal. Do you have an insecurity complex? Are you offended? People seem to want to be negative and assume....You don't have to like a particular opinion, but that opinion doesn't define a persons entire persona,

So now your so important i'm following you around? Get over yourself......it's called a response to your petulant gibberish...

So now I cannot write? You're funny....Ha! You're a very critical and over-corrective nobody. Grow up and spare me the "smartest person in the room" routine because you feel some seniority or have nothing of substance to share beyond personal assumptions and broad-stroke speculation. How old are you platinum,... member?

So now I cannot write? You're funny....Ha! You're a very critical and over-corrective nobody. Grow up and spare me the "smartest person in the room" routine because you feel some seniority or have nothing of substance to share beyond personal assumptions and broad-stroke speculation. How old are you platinum,... member?

Anyhow, getting back to Trump, and his proposals for combating global Islamic extremism - we need to form a global terrorism intelligence task force. Presently, it's individual intelligence agency's that collect data and follow a direction. Somewhat like infiltrating organized crime or drug cartels, intelligence is only as good as the provider. It may take some time to infiltrate these organizations, but timing is everything. If we don't have necessary plans to respond, we'll always be one step behind. A global task force is necessary according to the global threat. We are at critical mass.

since he's a soldier determined to fight and protect innocents from terrorism, one can assume rape rings and torture would be detestable to him... weird that you'd ask that. and by weird i mean pathetic.

And yet the policies and the culture that did that is unchecked and unchallenged, while he is busy speaking out against islamaphobia.

Odd that.

YOu would think the protection of British CHildren would be a higher priority...

Indeed, it's odd you are so angry with me for asking about it.

Are you just as angry about the people that allowed it to happen and are defending the policies and culture that led to it in the first place?

How were
To ban a person for having and stating an opinion is a GREAT example of why the colonies kicked the crap out of your forefathers. That is a Facist move, and you should be ashamed, though I am sure you are not.
Why is it fascist? If Trump can propose a ban, then also a community has the right to petition, which is protected constitutionally. I would certainly petition a council meeting to keep a proposed FLDS or Kingston housing project out of my town. Correll wants to keep out Muslims. Some in Great Britain want to keep out Trump.
Huge difference. Banning a Person because of an opinion is totally different from banning a group of people who have a PROVEN record of violence, and a stated agenda of desroying you.
According to merriam-webster:
Definition of fascism. : a political system headed by a dictator in which the government controls business and labor and opposition is not permitted.
Does that clear things up for you?
I think the issue is that his nonsense was offensive to a large portion of British people and his presence could have caused trouble.The same principle was used to ban David Duke. Britain does not owe Trump anything.
True, you own him nothing. If it's offensive then STOP LISTENING. You do not have the right to silence your opposition. THAT IS WHAT FACISTS DO.
How do we get to silence him ? He is an american citizen. We are just saying that we dont want that kind of trash in our country.
And yet you will let in murderous rapists. I guess that's your problem though. Hope your wife or daughter doesn't get it from them.

How were
Why is it fascist? If Trump can propose a ban, then also a community has the right to petition, which is protected constitutionally. I would certainly petition a council meeting to keep a proposed FLDS or Kingston housing project out of my town. Correll wants to keep out Muslims. Some in Great Britain want to keep out Trump.
Huge difference. Banning a Person because of an opinion is totally different from banning a group of people who have a PROVEN record of violence, and a stated agenda of desroying you.
Definition of fascism. : a political system headed by a dictator in which the government controls business and labor and opposition is not permitted.
I think the issue is that his nonsense was offensive to a large portion of British people and his presence could have caused trouble.The same principle was used to ban David Duke. Britain does not owe Trump anything.
True, you own him nothing. If it's offensive then STOP LISTENING. You do not have the right to silence your opposition. THAT IS WHAT FACISTS DO.
How do we get to silence him ? He is an american citizen. We are just saying that we dont want that kind of trash in our country.
And yet you will let in murderous rapists. I guess that's your problem though. Hope your wife or daughter doesn't get it from them.

Rape and murder are far more prevalent in the US. Should we ban all Americans from Britain ?
The sensible answer is no. It would be ridiculous to condemn hundreds of millions of people for the actions of a few.
I suspect that might be a bit over your head though.

Thanks for the interest in my member, fanboi, but I don't really roll that way. I do appreciate your curiosity, however.

I think it's pretty obvious to most people that you have some sort of chip on your shoulder and so have singled me out due to your insecurity, but do feel free to fuck off in the future, now, k?

How were

Rape and murder are far more prevalent in the US. Should we ban all Americans from Britain ?
The sensible answer is no. It would be ridiculous to condemn hundreds of millions of people for the actions of a few.
Ya know, I now truely understand why it is that so many in These United States detest the British. You are so condisending it accually hurts my eyes to read your posts anymore.

How were

Ya know, I now truely understand why it is that so many in These United States detest the British. You are so condisending it accually hurts my eyes to read your posts anymore.
Your rampant idiocy makes it difficult to remain polite. I am sorry but reasoning with idiots is generally wasted time. I hope this helps you.

How were

Your rampant idiocy makes it difficult to remain polite. I am sorry but reasoning with idiots is generally wasted time. I hope this helps you.
So, now I'm an "idiot" for disagreeing with you. Typical liberal character assasination tactic when other tactics fail.

How were

He's not the supporting policies that led and will lead to the mass rape of children. That's would be you.

So, who's the idiot?

How were

So, now I'm an "idiot" for disagreeing with you. Typical liberal character assasination tactic when other tactics fail.
No, you are an idiot because you are an idiot.Whether it is genetic or through lack of opportunities I do not know and neither do I care if I am honest.

You fail to distinguish between the bad actions of the few and the overwhelmingly good behaviour of the many. Idiot.

Getting back to the topic at hand, is Trump right? Well sort of. He IS right in asserting that there are Syrians, and indeed muslims that intend to do us harm. He is NOT right in asserting that a religious test is what is warranted, constitutionally speaking. A better approach would be to stop all immigration from ANY country where we cannot, reliably, vet the individuals. This would include: Syria, Jordan, Iran, Lybia, and many others. It could be argued as well that the list should include most of Europe (as I understand those responsible for the mass murders in Paris where, in part, "refugees" from Syria). If the French, widely regarded as having the best intelligence in the world, cannot vet these people properly, we should not allow anyone from France to enter either...

Now, I am NOT advocating a complete ban on anyone coming over from the EU, or France specificly, I am merely putting forth the idea that the arguement could be made.

No, you are an idiot because you are an idiot.Whether it is genetic or through lack of opportunities I do not know and neither do I care if I am honest.

You fail to distinguish between the bad actions of the few and the overwhelmingly good behaviour of the many. Idiot.
True, I have not had interactions with all Btrits, so it was unfair to put forth the idea that you are all the same. My appologies. As to whether or not I am an idiot, well maybe you should wait to pass judgement until you accually get to know a person. I know that is a difficult concept to understand for some, so I will be patient if you are one of those.

He's not the supporting policies that led and will lead to the mass rape of children. That's would be you.

So, who's the idiot?

Idiot as defined by thefreedictionary.com:
"
1. A person who is considered foolish or stupid.
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive."

So, which definition do you refer to? Are you saying that I am foolish/stupid, or are you suggesting that I have "profound mental retardation"?

"
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive."

So, which definition do you refer to? Are you saying that I am foolish/stupid, or are you suggesting that I have "profound mental retardation"?
So, I guess it would be fair to say that continuing to allow people in to ones contry from an area known to harbour rapists and murderers, without adequate vetting, would be silly/foolish/idiotic.

"

So, I guess it would be fair to say that continuing to allow people in to ones contry from an area known to harbour rapists and murderers, without adequate vetting, would be silly/foolish/idiotic.

He is more concerned about being fair to each and every INDIVIDUAL Muslim, than he is about protecting the young girls of the UK from mass rape and torture.

MINDS like his suspended a social researcher from stating that the Rape Ring was made up of "Asians" and moved her off the case, and allowed the rape ring to continue for another 11 years.

More projective insults....Hmmm I don't loathe the British, so again, your assumptions and presumptions are completely wrong. So, you hang out on a forum that sponsors US political banter and think you're some sort of expert on US politics and Global affairs? Again, that would be a pseudo-superior-intellectual hypocrite. You have already become predictable.....move on!

Forum List

Back