Europe is Headed for Chaos

Jan 20, 2015
With the Russia/Ukraine Crisis and Greece elections looming, on top of rising nationalism, tensions related to Islam, and so on, what is in store for Europe in 2015?

Let me know what you think of this article:

Heresy A World in Chaos Europe

Do you guys think the EU will survive the next 5 years?

The venue's Manifesto

A Declaration of War
An unconventional war is being waged on the minds of the masses. A strict code of thought control, benignly referred to as Political Correctness, has permeated almost every aspect of our society. This code is enforced by intellectuals, academics, politicians, and special interest groups who benefit from silencing any resistance to their policies and ideas.

Nonsense.

With the Russia/Ukraine Crisis and Greece elections looming, on top of rising nationalism, tensions related to Islam, and so on, what is in store for Europe in 2015?

Let me know what you think of this article:

Heresy A World in Chaos Europe

Do you guys think the EU will survive the next 5 years?
The world is in chaos. We have economic problems, civil unrest, wars, terrorism, and run-away corruption. The world as whole is on shaky ground. The struggle for power, wealth, control, and resources, are causing a multitude of problems. We have environmental issues, energy issues, migration and immigration issues, religious conflicts, nationality and race prejudices, wide spread substance abuse, diseases crossing borders, whole sale slaughter in Africa, human trafficking, slavery, and the threat of chemical, biological, and germ warfare.

We, the world as a whole, are staring catastrophe right in the eye, busy putting out small fires when the main blaze is burning out of control. Our time to react grows short, as is our chance of possibly limiting the damage. We are nearing the end of time to find resolution, and to reestablish reasonable tranquility among nations and peoples. Don't look now, but the headlines are about to tell the story. May GOD bless us all., and have mercy during our trials.

I have no idea who wrote it, but I think it was wrote by a Republican Zionist, who has a hatred of Muslims.

I did like the Einstein poster , that is why no country should have nuclear weapons.

Forum List

Back