Europe has no appetite or motive for war in Syria, according to US Secretary

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Europe has no motive to prepare for military war in Syria, according to US Secretary of State - Full article
"Secretary of State John Kerry says all options remain open for the U.S. and its allies in Syria, but he admits the United States and Europe have no ‘big appetite’ for military action, even as Russia refuses to back down.

"When a great power is involved in a fight like this, as Russia has chosen to be by going there (Syria) and then putting its missiles in place in order to threaten people against military action, it raises the stakes of confrontation," Kerry said Sunday."

Europe has no motive to prepare for military war in Syria, according to US Secretary of State - Full article
"Secretary of State John Kerry says all options remain open for the U.S. and its allies in Syria, but he admits the United States and Europe have no ‘big appetite’ for military action, even as Russia refuses to back down.

"When a great power is involved in a fight like this, as Russia has chosen to be by going there (Syria) and then putting its missiles in place in order to threaten people against military action, it raises the stakes of confrontation," Kerry said Sunday."
Al qeada has always been a CIA front and the only thing that I can find that should put Syria in the cross hairs of USA.INC is the fact that they don't have a central bank and that they have resources USA.INC covets......fuck USA.INC and their banking masters.....I stand with Assad and I stand with those that will stand with Assad.

Al qeada has always been a CIA front and the only thing that I can find that should put Syria in the cross hairs of USA.INC is the fact that they don't have a central bank and that they have resources USA.INC covets......fuck USA.INC and their banking masters.....I stand with Assad and I stand with those that will stand with Assad.
you stand with assad? thats a weird thing to say

What has Assad done that has offended the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse that would make them arm the very alleged terrorists that allegedly caused 9/11 that has cost us our privacy???? You don't like Assad because the Barrypuppet told you that you shouldn't even though his puppetmasters have installed a despot in Bahrain that makes Assad seem tame by comparison. You are an idiot if you believe otherwise. I know more than you.

What has Assad done that has offended the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse that would make them arm the very alleged terrorists that allegedly caused 9/11 that has cost us our privacy???? You don't like Assad because the Barrypuppet told you that you shouldn't even though his puppetmasters have installed a despot in Bahrain that makes Assad seem tame by comparison. You are an idiot if you believe otherwise. I know more than you.
does the arab spring sound familiar?

Yeah, and that is another thing that I can add to the list that you know nothing about......

Yeah, and that is another thing that I can add to the list that you know nothing about......
How would you know? you dont even know me?

How would you know? you dont even know me?

I know more than you...that much I do know....and I have read some of your idiotic attempts at posting...what more do I need to know?

• Banned

thats correct

Does the National Endowment for Democracy, National Democratic Institute or the International Republican Institute sound familiar to you?

Obama's top priority is overthrowing Assad, not destroying ISIS.

Syria is a complete quagmire and Obama has us in a proxy war with Russia. It's also a war the American people have had no say in.

Progressives cried when we went to war against Iraq, but now they are silent when Obama starts unnecessary wars like Syria. We had no business trying to help rebels. We should stay the hell out of Middle East countries and stop trying to influence who their leaders are.

Does the National Endowment for Democracy, National Democratic Institute or the International Republican Institute sound familiar to you?
wat did they do?

wat did they do?
They are subversive. They foment discontent in foreign lands, i.e. the Arab spring.

wat did they do?
They are subversive. They foment discontent in foreign lands, i.e. the Arab spring.
agreed

Obama has no intention to destroy ISIS. Instead, ISIS is his tool. The US-led Coalition only bombs ISIS when they attack the "wrong" people so that ISIS can learn that the Coalition doesn´t attack but aids them when they attack the Syrian government.

Obama has no intention to destroy ISIS. Instead, ISIS is his tool. The US-led Coalition only bombs ISIS when they attack the "wrong" people so that ISIS can learn that the Coalition doesn´t attack but aids them when they attack the Syrian government.

ISIS is fighting a proxy war on behalf of USA.INC and the moderator flat out lied about civilian deaths in Aleppo. Hitlery Clinton not only knows the players funding this but has accepted money from them. She knows that Benghazi was all about getting heavy artillery into the hands of their proxy army because after all, Syria has no central bank and it has oil. Hitlery's owners can't allow that. I swear by all that is holy that Americans are some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

there is no good motive

good presentation though, agred

Forum List

Back