Europe facing civil wars in a few decades

ChiNoxXx

Rookie
Jul 26, 2009
hey,

first i wanna apologize for my bad english, bcoz im from austria and second i didnt check if there were already threads opened concerning this topic:

according to the cia there will be civil wars in more than 3 european nations in like 10 - 15 years bcoz of the islamic immigration and the constantly growing islamic population in europe. Scenes from pais 2006 will be seen daily then in cities like london, berlin or paris.

to my point of view the majority of the muslims in europe want to live a peaceful life, but however as the number of muslims increases, also the number of radical muslims is increasing. some polititians say that the islam will have only a peaceful influence on the european civilization if they live in a minority, but after reaching like 40% of the population, this will change. according to statistics they might be right if u compare the situation in france, the nation with the highest percentage of musims to other european nations, where the muslim population is lower. some fear that with the high birth rates of muslims and the low birthrates of europeans, the democraty will fall sooner or later and the situation for our european childen and grandchildren will be like it is in islam dominated countries now: civil wars, violence, chronic terror attacks, ongoing persecution of non muslims and torture. they are speaking of what now is happening in europe is a correct capitulation to islam...

my questions to the muslims on this board: you want to spread your believe all over this world, like it's said in the koran. you want to bring peace to all of us in the name of allah, so why in the nations where there is a huge majority of muslims there is no peace achieved at all ? why in nations like somalia and yemen, where there are 99.9% muslims ( some christians got beheaded lately so the percentage might be 100% right now ), there is still so much violence and hatred among the different islamic tribes? shouldnt there be insured ur peace of 'dar el salam', bcoz everybody is a muslim? tell me plz...

and to my brothers from the usa, what do you think will be the situation in europe and if worse things are happening, what will be the situation for YOU if you're facing a muslim controlled european ( and russian ) military in some decades?

thank you for your attention

greets from sunny austria Chino ;)

Ps: dont swing the racist hammer on me, i stated mostly facts of human right organisations, cia world fact book and so on

Last edited:
I doesn't matter if you state the facts or not, some here will call you a racist no matter what. It doesn't matter that you you live in the middle of it either.

You just need to "reach out with dialogue" and show that you mean no harm. You know, just hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Most Certainly ChiNoxXx brings up some very important points.

America needs to view the world as it is and not view the world as we want it to be.

That means that we accept the fact that Europe is moving in a direction that is opposite from our own. America should seek an end to NATO. We really should have done that when the Soviet Union collapsed and the Warsaw Pact dissolved. Now, we should end NATO because it is a drain and it allows for American technology to be used by future potential enemies.

Remove our Troops from Europe.

End Globalization.

Those are a few ideas.

I'm afraid it might not be as long as you stated, why? If what I heard is true "Iran is only a few weeks away from having armed nukes" Israel will not let that happen. I think very soon something will explode.

I'm afraid it might not be as long as you stated, why? If what I heard is true "Iran is only a few weeks away from having armed nukes" Israel will not let that happen. I think very soon something will explode.

I don't think Israel can bomb them. Maybe if Turkey would allow them to use their Air Space.

I don't see America giving the green light to fly over Iraq.

Maybe they could use their subs.

I don't think Israel can bomb them. Maybe if Turkey would allow them to use their Air Space.

Israel is not stupid, they know they cannot rely on anyone but themselves at this point. They for their own survival will not allow Iran to have armed nukes. Israel has the means without Turkey.

Israel is not stupid, they know they cannot rely on anyone but themselves at this point. They for their own survival will not allow Iran to have armed nukes. Israel has the means without Turkey.

Maybe the Saudi's will allow their air space to be used.

I still think Turkey is the way they will go. Turkey and Iran do not get along. And, Turkey knows they will have to go nuclear if Iran does.

Reading this thread is better than watching the finest of comedies. Thank you folks, for giving me such a laugh...and it's free too!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back