Euro Collapse - A New Conspiracy for Terral to Believe In

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Since he believes in all the rest of them.

If you believe some European politicians, there may be a sinister force behind the economic crises currently convulsing Greece and Spain and threatening the stability of the euro. They believe the problems in the two countries did not happen by accident or even as a result of poor financial planning, but were instead planned all along in order to destabilize the euro. One can almost picture a bald man with an evil laugh stroking a white cat in a hollowed-out volcano and plotting world domination.

Conspiracists Blame Anglo-Saxons, Others for Euro Crisis - TIME

Damn Rothschilds/Morgans/Fed/Joos

If you believe some European politicians, there may be a sinister force behind the economic crises currently convulsing Greece and Spain and threatening the stability of the euro. They believe the problems in the two countries did not happen by accident or even as a result of poor financial planning, but were instead planned all along in order to destabilize the euro. One can almost picture a bald man with an evil laugh stroking a white cat in a hollowed-out volcano and plotting world domination.

i bet he already does
just hasnt said it yet
:lol:

Hi Toro:

The House Of Rothschild (with their bankster pals) is behind the 9/11 attacks (my "What Happened" Topic) and the U.S./Global Economic Meltdown. These are the same New World Order Global Elites who own the FED representing reasons #1 and #2 that the USA will be destroyed (my Topic). The House Of Rothschild (Chapter 3) with their Euro/American Bankster Cohorts are taking down the Euro and sending the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order. The U.S. Dollar is looking stronger ONLY because Rothschild is devaluing the Euro that much faster ...

GL,

Terral

i bet he already does
just hasnt said it yet
i was right, again

Never blame malice for what can be explained by ineptitude.
the greeks and spaniards elected tool governments. Now they pay the price.

(Greeks get to retire at 58 with 14 `monthly` payments at the same level they retired at. )

Unsustainable and stupid always leads to disaster.

either the greeks and spaniards are out, or the Euro is done. I cant see the Germans and the French paying for Greek stupidity, when they have enough of their own to pay for.

Would be cool if the greeks got replaced by the turks. just a bit of in your face half wit. especially since the Turks are doing so much better.

Never blame malice for what can be explained by ineptitude.
the greeks and spaniards elected tool governments. Now they pay the price.

(Greeks get to retire at 58 with 14 `monthly` payments at the same level they retired at. )

Unsustainable and stupid always leads to disaster.

either the greeks and spaniards are out, or the Euro is done. I cant see the Germans and the French paying for Greek stupidity, when they have enough of their own to pay for.

Would be cool if the greeks got replaced by the turks. just a bit of in your face half wit. especially since the Turks are doing so much better.
yup, Hanlon's Razon

Those dummies in Europe shouldn't have dumped their individual nation's money for the new Euro to start with. When I went to Italy, I liked the lira. I liked all the different currency over there. Now, it's all the same and none of it is any good...

Hi Toro:

The House Of Rothschild (with their bankster pals) is behind the 9/11 attacks (my "What Happened" Topic) and the U.S./Global Economic Meltdown. These are the same New World Order Global Elites who own the FED representing reasons #1 and #2 that the USA will be destroyed (my Topic). The House Of Rothschild (Chapter 3) with their Euro/American Bankster Cohorts are taking down the Euro and sending the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order. The U.S. Dollar is looking stronger ONLY because Rothschild is devaluing the Euro that much faster ...

GL,

Terral

Thanks Terral! I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Forum List

Back