Euro 2016 (Football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euro 2016: Guess which capital saw the largest celebration for Portugal reaching the final
Orlando (anagram for Ronaldo) fake blood at gay disco staged shhortly before the final, roles of illuminati icon Ronaldo include a covert gay.

Script of the fake Paris attacks (Bataclan theater and Carillon cafe):
- started with a football game involving Framce at the same stadium as the Euro final
- match also attended by France's president, an illuminazi actor using the fake identity Hollande to mock the french.
The script also included:
- portuguese concierges playing heroes
- Portugal's president condecorating said actresses

Now to get why Gignac, an obscure striker playing in a team in Mexico advances to striker in France's team:.
In other words he's in the cast to complete the 777 strike (G is the seventh character): Giroud, Griezmann, Gignac.

BASICS
Missing EgyptAir flight 804 staged 804 days after missing Malayisa Boeing 777 = For dummies
Remake of Shanksville 2001, one of the acts of 9/11.
This is the secod launch, after the indonesian airliner that went "missing" Dec 28 2014, an act that had to be aborted Jan 2015 because of the failed all out nazi assault on
Illuminati Overtime: Jerusalem Osama resurrects 2012 postponed why missing Boeing 777 script reads like chronicle

Watching paint dry is more exciting than this dreck.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So the UEFA Euro 2016 football begins today in France and goes on until July 10th.

I've started this thread for anyone who'll be following the tournament and wants to comment etc. Myself, I'll attempt to give updates each day.

The opening match is France vs Romania, which France should win. The Romanian's aren't the sort of team they had when Gheorghe Hagi and Dan Petrescu represented that nation.

Here's the UEFA Euro 2016 official website, with the match fixtures.

UEFA EURO 2016 - Matches - UEFA.com

Edited for spelling error.

Tonight's Match.

The Euro 2016 Final.

France vs Portugal KO at 9pm in about 5 minutes at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis which is about 9km from the centre of Paris.

This could head into Extra Time, I expect France to win.

It's HT.

France 0 Portugal 0.

I've not watched the FH, but I'm told that it was pretty boring.

I expect France to win.

They are favous in this match but I will Portugal.

Well it's still 0-0 at 66 minutes, I'm sticking to my prediction of this heading into Extra Time, should someone win in normal time, it'll be a mistake from one team that allows the winning goal.

As I said France to win and my predictions on winners have all been incorrect, you might be correct with Portugal.

France 0 Portugal 0 at 84 minutes.

FT France 0 Portugal 0.

So Extra Time to begin soon.

I've not watched any of this match, I'm just keeping up with the score, or the non score.

AET France 0 Portugal 1.

The winners of Euro 2016 are Portugal.

Edited to add further comment.

Last edited:
Euro 2016 final script: what was supposed to be the decisive act
In what follows magic refers to illuminati numerology.

How the stage was set
The cast in the final was reduced to France's three strikers (all white in a team of blacks) and illuminati icon Ronaldo.

France's striker team
Gignac, an obscure striker playing in was in the cast to complete the magic 777 strike (G is the magic seventh character) with Giroud and Griezmann.
Griezmann wears the magic 17 and he was scripted to start he final with 6 scored goals and score the only goal in the final.
In other words: to mirror his number 17 in the final: score 1 goal and total 7.

Ronaldo
His act was scripted at the start, in a remake of the Brazil match with Germany in the semi-finals pf tje World Cup 2014: braziliam start striker Neymar forced to simulate an injury, to justify the scripted "Brazil massacred 7-0 by Germany at home".

Illuminati would change their football chief expert-in.chief if the show would not be terminated now
Two reasons for the change would be:
1. He was not able to get that staging Ronaldo's injury 9 minutes into the game would have the OPPOSITE effect of what was scripted.
In other words: he didn't get that Ronaldo became THE liability in Portugal's team, as all statistiscs during the Euro show: most off-sides, most failed blatant chances to score, etc.
Not to mentiion the world record in consecutuve failed attempts to score with free kick: the number reached 43 and Ronaldo still won't let anyone else try it.

2. He was so wrong about Ronaldo that he also thought that it would be not necessary to cast two portuguese defenders in the script.

Ronaldo's "injury" 2016 vs Suares "bite" 204
As for the "injury", a reminder: ALL TV commentators are previously informed of what their line, in this case "it looks like Ronaldo was terribly hit".
Contrast with the staged bite from Suarez in 2014, where there was no need to photoshop: the "mark" was already there in advance, Chielini only had to uncover it.

Notes
Photoshopped "evidence" to have human cattle comment: "it certainly looks like the collision horribly injured his knee."
Twitter

BASICS
For Suarez bite start here:
Jul 2014 Footbal World Cup: Germany Brazil 7-1 impossible result THEATER: ** UNDENIABLE ** proof: ALL explained in ADVANCE ONLY by Last Prophet
Brazil, still took place because ukrainian resisters forced Illuminati Grand Master to postpone BIG BANG.
Brazilians virtually slaughtered by Germany, one year after the real slaughter of brazilians by the illuminati at the Santa Maria disco.
Neymar and two defenders blackmailed to participate.
All staged by Brazil's treasonous government, nazi agents executing illuminati orders.
The impossible result: Symbolic score was supposed to be 7-0 with 5-0 at half time and 4 goals in 7 minutes.
Why the script wasn't exactly fulfilled
Simulated reality terminated NOW: Germany Brazil 7-1 impossible result THEATER MASSACRE

Illumiati icon Ronaldo does nothing but to execute orders from the illuminati.
Last Prophet's words from 2012 and 2009 survived here
Cristiano Ronaldo Golden Boot worth X millions to Palestinians = illuminati icon play
archive
Cristiano Ronaldo Golden Boot worth X millions to Palestinians = illuminati icon play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back