Euphemism for Racism ?

neurosport

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
how can i say that i am a Racist without making it sound like i enjoy eating black babies for breakfast ?

what's the word ?

"racially aware" or something ?

You could just come out and say that you think the race you belong to is better than all the other races, and then tell us all how superior you are to everyone else.

Or is it just black people you are racist against?

"I'm not Racist! I believe all whites were created equal!"

You could get a t shirt and a little badge that says that Neuro.

Great thread!

I've long been of the mind that we need a kinder, gentler word to refer to racists. The poor dears feelings often get hurt if you don't refer to them in a PC way.

Bigot just doesn't do it.

its not really about race..it is about cultural differences..if you raised a Arab from a baby you would have no negative feelings..in fact you would love him or her....so I would suggest..culturalist..like... I love all races..its their stinking culture I cant stand...see...no racism there

its not really about race..it is about cultural differences..if you raised a Arab from a baby you would have no negative feelings..in fact you would love him or her....so I would suggest..culturalist..like... I love all races..its their stinking culture I cant stand...see...no racism there

Not bad. Although sometimes it's their body odor that I can't stand.

you missed the boat there big time.

i am all for cultural diversity because culture is always bad. the more cultures there are the more they cancel each other out which means less of a bad thing.

for example here in US culture says can't fuck kids. and in Iran it says don't be a fag. now we can understand protesting against faggotry is absurd and faggots in Iran should be grateful to have USA looking after them. too bad Saudi Arabia doesn't care about the problem we have here in America with fucking children.

anyway culture has nothing to do with this. i was talking about RACE.

as far as loving all races ... i kinda like black people. they are like children - its cute.

i don't really like mexicans, asians and especially Jews.

mexicans are evil. they're pissed at life for being made to look like dogs and they want to make everybody pay.

asians are also evil. they're also pissed at life because they think they're so smart but still don't got shit to show for it.

and Jews. i don't like how they look down on human beings ( who are not Jewish or rich ). think of the way you look at a Mexican and thats how Jews look at you. they infiltrate a society, parasite off of it and then instead of saying "thank you thank you thank you for being such wonderful slaves !" they turn around and spit in your face. It's just hard to get used to this crap.

you missed the boat there big time.

i am all for cultural diversity because culture is always bad. the more cultures there are the more they cancel each other out which means less of a bad thing.

for example here in US culture says can't fuck kids. and in Iran it says don't be a fag. now we can understand protesting against faggotry is absurd and faggots in Iran should be grateful to have USA looking after them. too bad Saudi Arabia doesn't care about the problem we have here in America with fucking children.

anyway culture has nothing to do with this. i was talking about RACE.

as far as loving all races ... i kinda like black people. they are like children - its cute.

i don't really like mexicans, asians and especially Jews.

mexicans are evil. they're pissed at life for being made to look like dogs and they want to make everybody pay.

asians are also evil. they're also pissed at life because they think they're so smart but still don't got shit to show for it.

and Jews. i don't like how they look down on human beings ( who are not Jewish or rich ). think of the way you look at a Mexican and thats how Jews look at you. they infiltrate a society, parasite off of it and then instead of saying "thank you thank you thank you for being such wonderful slaves !" they turn around and spit in your face. It's just hard to get used to this crap.

In light of this new information, I'd like to throw out my previous suggestions and simply go with douchebag. I think that ought to cover it.

how can i say that i am a Racist without making it sound like i enjoy eating black babies for breakfast ?

Racist doesn't make you sound like you enjoy eating black babies for breakfast.

Cannibal would be the correct term if that was the case.

what's the word ?

"racially aware" or something ?

Racially aware, racially conscious, pro-white, white advocate, white separatist, white nationalist, race realist.

I like "universal nationalist." It basically says what you are saying -- every race has a right to exist and have its culture, unmolested by other groups. Certainly, every group currently has this right EXCEPT WHITES!

The enemies of whites have an incredibly powerful tool in the word "racist." They use it to describe anyone on the right, including those who acknowledge racial differences. The right is terrified of being called a "racist."

The problem with the term "racist" is that it means nothing... just that the left doesn't like you, that you're a white conservative, whatever. It's just like saying "you're bad." It doesn't describe how you think about race. Obviously, nobody calls Jesse Jackson a "racist", but he's no different in racial advocacy than David Duke.

Forum List

Back