Eunice Kennedy Shriver dies

A woman who was really in a class all to herself. Someone who actually used wealth and power to do nothing but positive. Incredible loss to the nation and the world.

Great Andrea Mitchell interview yesterday with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about Eunice

Today Show Video Player

_46124894_specialolympics_vt_av512.jpg

She added absolutely nothing to our society.

A woman who was really in a class all to herself. Someone who actually used wealth and power to do nothing but positive. Incredible loss to the nation and the world.

Apparently, Mr. Capitalism and Soaring have opposing views in their judgment of one's worth to society. I suspect that if I ever met Soaring, I wouldn't like it. What a useless, self-serving person Soaring must be.

She added absolutely nothing to our society.

Apparently, Mr. Capitalism and Soaring have opposing views in their judgment of one's worth to society. I suspect that if I ever met Soaring, I wouldn't like it. What a useless, self-serving person Soaring must be.

Nothing you can really say to a comment like that. Personally I sense she probably has enriched more people than I've met in my lifetime.

Forum List

Back