(+)Eugenics, Yea or Nay?

What arrogant pieces of shit you are.

And ignorant besides.

"They were training youth from the cradle in their new philosophies and goals with a strong emphasis on nordic traits, physique and physical fitness and procreation: German mothers were encouraged in a variety of ways to have many children. New icons of perfect aryan children were promoted in the culture of the time. Early in the Reich, doctors were recruited to the field of Eugenics: one of Hitler's more prominent doctors published research in Margaret Sanger's journal on Birth Control in the United States. By the time research and experimentation in Eugenics hit the Concentration Camps, it had already been well-developed. Volumes had been written and compiled on racial features and characteristics and the measurement thereof. "

Eugenics in the holocaust or shoah: Human Engineering in the US, Britain and Germany including forced sterilization, the search for a Master Race, and the extermination of the mentally retarded, mentally ill, Jews, chronically unemployed, epileptics,

who was this directed at?

also nazi eugenics != eugenics. please avoid that fallacy

Yes, nazi eugenics = eugenics. Hence the word "eugenics".

And ignorant besides.

"They were training youth from the cradle in their new philosophies and goals with a strong emphasis on nordic traits, physique and physical fitness and procreation: German mothers were encouraged in a variety of ways to have many children. New icons of perfect aryan children were promoted in the culture of the time. Early in the Reich, doctors were recruited to the field of Eugenics: one of Hitler's more prominent doctors published research in Margaret Sanger's journal on Birth Control in the United States. By the time research and experimentation in Eugenics hit the Concentration Camps, it had already been well-developed. Volumes had been written and compiled on racial features and characteristics and the measurement thereof. "

Eugenics in the holocaust or shoah: Human Engineering in the US, Britain and Germany including forced sterilization, the search for a Master Race, and the extermination of the mentally retarded, mentally ill, Jews, chronically unemployed, epileptics,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you realize that equal means it goes both ways right, so you are saying nazi eugenics = eugenics and eugenics = nazi eugenics

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

now I know you are a waste of time. no logic

And ignorant besides.

let me gets this straight again, so its impossible to implement a eugenics program that isn't a close of the nazis? if not, then how does nazi eugenics = eugenics ?

you realize that equal means it goes both ways right, so you are saying nazi eugenics = eugenics and eugenics = nazi eugenics

Look at your posts in this thread and then lecture me about logic, you pompous twit.

Eugenics are eugenics are eugenics. And I think I made it pretty clear that I said nazi eugenics = eugenics and eugenics = nazi eugenics. Which is why I said they were the same.

You can fuss over the details all you like.

Look at your posts in this thread and then lecture me about logic, you pompous twit.

Eugenics are eugenics are eugenics. And I think I made it pretty clear that I said nazi eugenics = eugenics and eugenics = nazi eugenics. Which is why I said they were the same.

question.

If you just found out you were pregnant and that it had a sever disorder, you also had the chance to change the gene to correct the problem would you?

Would you take the choice of having a normal baby or an impaired one?

The parents are children?

And who decides whether it's '[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]in their best interests, [or] society's, to have them procreate'? What about certain socioeconomic and racial groups with a higher incidence of criminality?

We've heard this all before, and we've seen where people like you would take us :eusa_hand:

THAT's what I'm trying to say about a Specific Case Scenario.

THAT gene (for the TLDS) is passed, from the parents, to the children.

The parents will never achieve the brain power to critically / abstractly think about what the outcome would be if they did procreate;

they have a child's mind, and certain forms of thinking are beyond their capabilities.

Believe me when I tell you that I'm sorry that it's like that, but it is.

If the probability was greater than 50% of that deviation occurring, I would be against "allowing" it to happen.

That is NOT to say that if it DID happen, I'd be johnny-on-the-spot to KILL anyone.

Last edited:
I have said from the beginning that there is no such thing as positive eugenics because it has negative effects.

Once again you fail at literacy.

Positive Eugenics: Increasing the prevalence of desirable alleles/traits through genetic manipulation, selective breeding, etc.

Negative Eugenics: Reducing undesirable (oft racial) traits through sterilization, extermination, etc.

And ignorant besides.

And?

The people who made the atom bomb studied the same science as those who build nuclear generators to provide the energy the world needs.

Those who designed new gasses for use in combat studied much of the same science as anesthesiologists (itself not a true science, but very much an art).

Should we get rid of all nuclear generators and perform surgery without anesthetics?

When a women goes to a sperm bank to get a sample for artificial fertilization, isn't she choosing what traits her child will have?

Forget the sperm bank, women choose as well as they can every time they decide which man to have sex with based on whether he's attractive or not.

Eugenics is merely the application of human intelligence to a problem natural selection often fails to remedy- genetic illness.

For those of you who are against people deciding what traits their child has, would you advocate sperm banks to be comprised of a large vat of mystery semen and the woman is just given a ladle?

:clap2:

When a women goes to a sperm bank to get a sample for artificial fertilization, isn't she choosing what traits her child will have?

For those of you who are against people deciding what traits their child has, would you advocate sperm banks to be comprised of a large vat of mystery semen and the woman is just given a ladle?

There is a major difference between picking sperm in the misguided hope that the donor and the sperm bank are honest, and deliberately attempting to eliminate certain traits because you think they are undesirable.
Tay Sachs isn't undesirable? Haemophilia isn't undesirable?

And ignorant besides.

wow... that's like science christian/creation science is science because it has the word 'science' in it...

question.

If you just found out you were pregnant and that it had a sever disorder, you also had the chance to change the gene to correct the problem would you?

She'd rather her children suffer than 'mess with gods plan'. That's why they wear neither clothes nor shoes, have never been immunized, use no silverware, take no medicine...

There is a major difference between picking sperm in the misguided hope that the donor and the sperm bank are honest, and deliberately attempting to eliminate certain traits because you think they are undesirable.

Undesirable traits?

Like cystic fibrosis?

Forget the sperm bank, women choose as well as they can every time they decide which man to have sex with based on whether he's attractive or not.
You both are essentially expressing Shavian Eugenics.

Shaw thought that women subconsciously selected the mates that were most likely to give them superior children. He believed that human beings would naturally tend toward biological improvement, without the need for political intervention.

question.

no because according to that smart person you quoted that would make you a nazi :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1) please show that any post of mine in this thread is illogical
2) yea I wouldn't want to "fuss over the details" that make you look like an illogical,uneducated idiot

Forum List

Back