Eugenics: Progressivism's Parade of Horrors

Eugenics continues today. The Black community which stands at around 12% of the population are responsible for 34% of the abortions in this country. You would think that the Liberal elite would be against something that kills potential voters.
Maybe you could inform the elite on what they are missing out on..

They are doing everything they want to do.... They have always wanted to exterminate blacks and the poor. The exact reason LBJ signed the CRA. To keep blacks close and poor.

Same reason Clinton instituted his war on blacks. To keep them in fatherless homes so they stay poor.

The Liberal elite talk that they are inclusive but they aren't. The causal liberal hears what they want to hear but the decisions over time has shown where the democrat party is in regards to blacks and the poor.
I am sure you are correct on all points, and my azz whistles show tunes as I walk...

Don't take my word for it .... History speaks for itself. Also we can see the fatherless home epidemic in the black community wasn't an issue until the 1960's.

Explain why Clinton signed in 3rd strike and other anti black legislation?

Explain why LBJ said this about the CRA...
Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them n*****s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

The Democratic Party is all about eugenics; they're a violently racist Party, and they want to exterminate white working class people obviously, while the more affluent whites remain fat dumb and happy in the Hamptons and assorted gated 'communities' guarded by private armies, but as for the Johnson quote, is there a source for it? I've never seen one, just some innuendo and baseless claims. Maybe you've found a legitimate source for it.

Eugenics continues today. The Black community which stands at around 12% of the population are responsible for 34% of the abortions in this country. You would think that the Liberal elite would be against something that kills potential voters.

They are doing everything they want to do.... They have always wanted to exterminate blacks and the poor. The exact reason LBJ signed the CRA. To keep blacks close and poor.

Same reason Clinton instituted his war on blacks. To keep them in fatherless homes so they stay poor.

The Liberal elite talk that they are inclusive but they aren't. The causal liberal hears what they want to hear but the decisions over time has shown where the democrat party is in regards to blacks and the poor.
I am sure you are correct on all points, and my azz whistles show tunes as I walk...

Don't take my word for it .... History speaks for itself. Also we can see the fatherless home epidemic in the black community wasn't an issue until the 1960's.

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them n*****s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

The Democratic Party is all about eugenics; they're a violently racist Party, and they want to exterminate white working class people obviously, while the more affluent whites remain fat dumb and happy in the Hamptons and assorted gated 'communities' guarded by private armies, but as for the Johnson quote, is there a source for it? I've never seen one, just some innuendo and baseless claims. Maybe you've found a legitimate source for it.

UNPROVEN
President Lyndon B. Johnson supposedly said, "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for 200 years." There's little evidence to back it up.
Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

So you are saying you don't have a job?

i love when democrats try and defend LBJ. The guy was well knows for dropping the N word at a moments notice. He voted against the CRA until he was forced to sign it or get overridden and lose the issue to the republicans who had the votes to overide his veto.

He was a piece of garbage and yet you guys defend him. Same goes for Woodrow Wilson.

Just reinforces that democrats hate black people. you will defend these guys who say things like this about black people but you wont stand for black people unless its against a republican or Christian.

i love when democrats try and defend LBJ. The guy was well knows for dropping the N word at a moments notice. He voted against the CRA until he was forced to sign it or get overridden and lose the issue to the republicans who had the votes to overide his veto.

He was a piece of garbage and yet you guys defend him. Same goes for Woodrow Wilson.
Well he was a Texan what do you expect?

Woodrow Wilson was a texan?

Woodrow Wilson was a texan?
If you need him to be...

UNPROVEN
President Lyndon B. Johnson supposedly said, "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for 200 years." There's little evidence to back it up.
Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

Yes, it would have been completely out of character for him or most Texans of his background to use that word at all, much less where someone would hear them saying it. The term back them for people of his background and upbringing was 'coloreds' or negro, not ******. He was also noted for his support of black schools and colleges from the time he was able to do something practical for them for doing so, despite the fact it would have hurt him politically to do so from the late 1930's on and he absolutely nothing to gain from helping them out and something to lose by it, such as sending money to black colleges and schools to pay teachers' salaries and building funds, something that was not at all popular in east Texas.

He was also a benefactor of Mexican-American schools and politicians throughout his career, though he was, to his discredit, opposed to restricting illegal immigration, which was the primary cause of Mexican-Americans and black people as well not being able to better themselves and rise to the middle class, as such leaders as Cesar Chavez and Barbara Jordan were constantly pointing out; he didn't want to mess with big agricultural combine landowners like Othal Brand and others for some reason, which is odd given how willing he was to take on other big business interests like the electric companies, railroads, and oil conglomerates dominating Texas politics. Most of the faux 'modern' Democrats are utterly clueless about how illegal immigration was viewed in those days, before the brie and chardonnay set took over the Democratic Party and wanted an endless guaranteed supply of cheap live-in maids and gardeners and bigger ghettoes for their political machines.

I'm not a Democrat, and the guy wasn't well known at all for dropping the N word. Stop reading the propaganda sites without checking out what they say elsewhere.

Actually he was a pussycat compared to the Kennedys and any Republican President outside of Hoover, most of whom, like Nixon and Goldwater, were just hacks and vermin.

Just reinforces that democrats hate black people. you will defend these guys who say things like this about black people but you wont stand for black people unless its against a republican or Christian.

Republicans are the worst panderers, taking the black vote for granted for many decades because of black people being lied to about the Lincoln Myth, something they started getting over in the 1950's, when the facts about him started coming out. as for black people, it was Nixon who most fits your Johnson quote, and sucked up to the Black Caucus and started the 'War On Drugs' and turned Affirmative Action into a quota system, something Johnson and Moynihan both fought and defeated, only to have Nixon turn around and invoke it just weeks after winning election against Humphrey, and it was Republicans who only voted for the Civil Rights Acts because they had nothing to lose and hoped to steal back black votes in northern states.

I'm not a Democrat, and the guy wasn't well known at all for dropping the N word. Stop reading the propaganda sites without checking out what they say elsewhere.

Actually he was a pussycat compared to the Kennedys and any Republican President outside of Hoover, most of whom, like Nixon and Goldwater, were just hacks and vermin.

Republicans are the worst panderers, taking the black vote for granted for many decades because of black people being lied to about the Lincoln Myth, something they started getting over in the 1950's, when the facts about him started coming out. as for black people, it was Nixon who most fits your Johnson quote, and sucked up to the Black Caucus and started the 'War On Drugs' and turned Affirmative Action into a quota system, something Johnson and Moynihan both fought and defeated, only to have Nixon turn around and invoke it just weeks after winning election against Humphrey, and it was Republicans who only voted for the Civil Rights Acts because they had nothing to lose and hoped to steal back black votes in northern states.

Hoover and Nixon were progressives

Hoover was to blame for the depression. He choose the progressive pro government model instead if using the Coolidge method.

Nixon was a big gov conservative.

Goldwater voted against the CRA because He was basically a libertarian and felt the gov wasn't unnecessary for freedom. Since we had the constitution.

Doctor Kermit Gosnell's house of horrors rivals Ed Gein. The media made freaking movies about serial mad man Ed Gein but they won't touch the insanity of Gosnell's abortion monstrosity. Gein's crimes happened in the 50's in a midwest obscure town but you can still find a episode on reality T.V. Gosnell's crimes happened in Philadelphia in the 21st century when democrat politicians were instructed by the DNCto leave abortion mills alone and not to monitor them for the same health issues that they used for fast food joints. Gosnell was killing full term babies and when he finally killed a female patient, his perverted world finally (and reluctantly) came under scrutiny by the democrat controlled city government. Dr. Gosnell was quietly convicted and sentenced and apparently the city of Phila still doesn't monitor abortion mills.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back