Eugenics a new idea!

Starbuck

Jan 10, 2012
Why society has a problem with a clone? If we have the science to clone animals, why should I not be allowed to have myself cloned? Sure, we are not at the level to clone a human without some type of medical problem; still, in time the medical and science will get to the level that human cloning will become a fact – not a science fiction ethical debate. True, the first human clone may not come into being until say after 2050. That is not that far down the road. Maybe not me, but someone that is a child today would be the host of making the first human clone. Maybe your daughter or son would accept that as their facts of life.

Anyway, if I was say under ten years old now (January 2012), and have the family and means to have a wealthy lifestyle. Why should I not have the right to make a clone of myself, as I feel a clone of me shows a level of intelligence to make myself and my clones almost immortal? Sure, the time of human cloning will come. Even to change the DNA of my self to become a smarter, live longer, have less medical problems in old age: with even the ability to change minor DNA to the likes I want for my clone.

Some say that a human clone will be a attack on God; anyway, did not God if you accepted there is or is not a God; did God give us the free will to do with our bodies and our offspring being a natural birth or a clone our right. If I have the means and the ability to produce a clone of my self, should not that be my right. My answer is yes.

As of now (January 2012), our government should accept the study and have the ability to perform human cloning experiments.

And, who decides who gets cloned?

We all know the answer to that, don't we.

We wouldn't clone great minds, scientists. Nope. We'd clone only those who have great gobs of money.

And, the point of that would be ...?

Besides, the last thing this planet needs is more people.

Why society has a problem with a clone? If we have the science to clone animals, why should I not be allowed to have myself cloned? Sure, we are not at the level to clone a human without some type of medical problem; still, in time the medical and science will get to the level that human cloning will become a fact – not a science fiction ethical debate. True, the first human clone may not come into being until say after 2050. That is not that far down the road. Maybe not me, but someone that is a child today would be the host of making the first human clone. Maybe your daughter or son would accept that as their facts of life.

Anyway, if I was say under ten years old now (January 2012), and have the family and means to have a wealthy lifestyle. Why should I not have the right to make a clone of myself, as I feel a clone of me shows a level of intelligence to make myself and my clones almost immortal? Sure, the time of human cloning will come. Even to change the DNA of my self to become a smarter, live longer, have less medical problems in old age: with even the ability to change minor DNA to the likes I want for my clone.

Some say that a human clone will be a attack on God; anyway, did not God if you accepted there is or is not a God; did God give us the free will to do with our bodies and our offspring being a natural birth or a clone our right. If I have the means and the ability to produce a clone of my self, should not that be my right. My answer is yes.

As of now (January 2012), our government should accept the study and have the ability to perform human cloning experiments.

Eugenics is not a new idea, the Nazis were pretty big on it in the 1930s and 1940s.

Forum List

Back