EU may be willing to sanction Sudan IF---

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
http://www.swissinfo.org/sen/swissinfo.html?siteSect=143&sid=5192340
EU to draft sanctions against Sudan

By Sebastian Alison

VALKENBURG, Netherlands (Reuters) - The European Union will draw up sanctions against Sudan, with a view to implementing them if the
United Nations calls for such measures, the Dutch foreign minister says.

"We certainly do not exclude sanctions at some point in time," Bernard Bot, whose country holds the rotating presidency of the EU, told a
news conference on Saturday.

Obviously an intricately nuanced situation incapable of being understood by the limited American intellect.

:rolleyes:

That's UN code for "Hey, wait just a minute. I'm making money over there. If you guys mess around you'll screw it all up."

Thats right you african-christian-killing terrorists! your comeuppance is close at hand! Soon, very soon, you may be forced to withstand the awesome might of....

THE UN AND EU SUPER-SANCTIONS!!! Dum Dum Dummmmm!

They are not ruling out the posibility of sanctions at some point huh? I'm sure thats a perfectly good answer for all the people being slaughtered by the militias. Seriously, what good is the UN? I used to think even if it had its backbone surgically removed, it could still a bit of good humanitarian work. But now it seems they can't even do THAT. What a peice of shit organization. I really can't see what harm would happen if America were to leave it.

theim said:
Thats right you african-christian-killing terrorists! your comeuppance is close at hand! Soon, very soon, you may be forced to withstand the awesome might of....

THE UN AND EU SUPER-SANCTIONS!!! Dum Dum Dummmmm!

They are not ruling out the posibility of sanctions at some point huh? I'm sure thats a perfectly good answer for all the people being slaughtered by the militias. Seriously, what good is the UN? I used to think even if it had its backbone surgically removed, it could still a bit of good humanitarian work. But now it seems they can't even do THAT. What a peice of shit organization. I really can't see what harm would happen if America were to leave it.
No only should we leave it...we should boot their ineffective, inefficient asses out of our county. Prime real estate going to waste.

:blowup:

New Topics

Forum List

Back