EU Justice Commissioner Says Media Must Be Regulated to Prevent ‘Hate’

EU Justice Commissioner Says Media Must Be Regulated to Prevent ‘Hate.’

“This is how free speech dies, one minister for justice, consumers, and gender equality at a time.”

America has the 1st Amendment not because people can’t be trusted but because government cannot be trusted.
Funny, Trump just issued an executive order saying media must be regulated and you cheered it.
Your lies are getting more pathetic by the hour.

“This is how free speech dies, one minister for justice, consumers, and gender equality at a time.”

America has the 1st Amendment not because people can’t be trusted but because government cannot be trusted.
Funny, Trump just issued an executive order saying media must be regulated and you cheered it.
Oh I just looked it up and you're right he pussed out :rofl:

Yes, I am right. Your lies are simply pathetic.

White House Considers Draft Order to Look Into Google, Facebook

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

To bust them up, shitforbrains. Not to control the speech of citizens, Dufus.

Edjewcation for the Dufus:

Antitrust

What is 'Antitrust'
Antitrust laws are the laws that apply to virtually all industries and to every level of business, including manufacturing, transportation, distribution and marketing. They prohibit a variety of practices that restrain trade. Examples of illegal practices are price-fixing conspiracies, corporate mergers likely to reduce the competitive vigor of particular markets, and predatory acts designed to achieve or maintain monopoly power.

Read more: Antitrust Antitrust
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

maybe he couldn't locate his brain cells?

maybe he couldn't locate his brain cells?
Another shitforbrains Leftard liar steps in.

This imbecile EU Justice Commissioner wants to give Islam free reign in the media, to stop hate.

EARTH TO COMMISSIONER: Islam IS HATE.

In trying to prevent hate, this idiot is promoting it.

The internet needs to be brought into line with other media.
There seems to be this belief that the net is some kind of fucking narnia where everything is free and you can say whatever you want. Well it isnt. What gets said online affects peoples lives and they need protecting from its excesses the way they are protected from newspapers and tv abuses.

The internet needs to be brought into line with other media.
There seems to be this belief that the net is some kind of fucking narnia where everything is free and you can say whatever you want. Well it isnt. What gets said online affects peoples lives and they need protecting from its excesses the way they are protected from newspapers and tv abuses.
Ok, then people like Trump and Rush Limbaugh will bring the internet into line and ban anything they determine to be untrue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back