EU is thinking about lifting sanctions on Zimbabwe.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Robert Mugabe has just recently concluded talks with representatives from the EU.
They were discussing the lifting of sanctions that have been in place against Zimbabwe.

I think it is about time sanctions are lifted on Zimbabwe. Robert Mugabe in not being hurt
by these insane unproductive sanctions. The ordinary people of Zimbabwe are the ones
that are being hurt, and the ones that are suffering.

These White neo colonialist devils must lift their insane sanctions now!.

You make a half decent post for a change, then you go and destroy it with your pea-brained bigotry and racism.

What a fucking stupid idiot you are. Still got your head way up your fart factory!

Is it just me or is Robert Mugabe like some freakish hybrid prune-man from the Island of Doctor Moreau?

No sanctions should be lifted until he becomes prune juice.

You make a half decent post for a change, then you go and destroy it with your pea-brained bigotry and racism.

What a fucking stupid idiot you are. Still got your head way up your fart factory!

The truth hurts, but it will also allow you to realize what whites have done on the African continent.I speak the truth.!

The truth hurts, but it will also allow you to realize what whites have done on the African continent.I speak the truth.!

You need to get out more often. I bet you've never even been to Africa. You read it all in fucking comics!

You need to get out more often. I bet you've never even been to Africa. You read it all in fucking comics!

You Robber barons have jacked up the plain tickets to Africa. I can't afford to go right
now, give me a couple years will you?

Robert Mugabe has just recently concluded talks with representatives from the EU.
They were discussing the lifting of sanctions that have been in place against Zimbabwe.

I think it is about time sanctions are lifted on Zimbabwe. Robert Mugabe in not being hurt
by these insane unproductive sanctions. The ordinary people of Zimbabwe are the ones
that are being hurt, and the ones that are suffering.

These White neo colonialist devils must lift their insane sanctions now!.

I agree with you for once Mr. Crazy "Don't ride the White"horse. The United Nations is
global elitist organization that is trying to take away our weapons, or disarm the world,
so they can enslave us all.The White insane neo- colonialist devils, are headed by
a Homo marriage small penis white Honkey sucker butt homo.

New Topics

Forum List

Back