EU Constitution to end UK embassies - Zapatero

You can think what you want, but France got the UN aprroval and an UNO mandate to went to Ivory Coast, to stay here, and make a peace operation.
And in 2004, the UNO said again the France had a mandate, an international authorization, when french shoot to defend the French.
Then, it is not a guilty violation of the sovereignty of Ivory Coast, for two reasons : - UNO mandate
- international police operation, to protect and defend the citizens of the amry's country. (here the French, but alos the foreigners - US, Brits, Europeans...) (like in Kolweizi, durion'g the 70's)

So, no, we didn't break the international rules.

padisha emperor said:
You can think what you want, but France got the UN aprroval and an UNO mandate to went to Ivory Coast, to stay here, and make a peace operation.
And in 2004, the UNO said again the France had a mandate, an international authorization, when french shoot to defend the French.
Then, it is not a guilty violation of the sovereignty of Ivory Coast, for two reasons : - UNO mandate
- international police operation, to protect and defend the citizens of the amry's country. (here the French, but alos the foreigners - US, Brits, Europeans...) (like in Kolweizi, durion'g the 70's)

So, no, we didn't break the international rules.

And there were how many resolutions regarding Iraq? I guess it's just genetic with the French, actually I know people of French ancestry, while not the brightest bulbs, they don't have the same problem. Must be in your water...

Oh, you were speaknig for the UNO reslution about Iraq ?!

i believed you spoke of Ivory Coast intervention.

yes, France had trade woith Iraq, but I believed that Ali post here a message with thre list of the countries who trade with Saddam's regime...France was not the first, If I have a good memory.

padisha emperor said:
Oh, you were speaknig for the UNO reslution about Iraq ?!

i believed you spoke of Ivory Coast intervention.

yes, France had trade woith Iraq, but I believed that Ali post here a message with thre list of the countries who trade with Saddam's regime...France was not the first, If I have a good memory.

No, am speaking of hypocrits, of which France is the largest at the present time. France did act unilateraly in the Ivory Coast, just letting everyone know what they were doing, but no SC meeting for French approval, after all the US may have played the French hand. (not likely, but possible).

Your memory may be correct, but you insult us greatly to think we did not see the machinations when they forced others to do their dirty work and smirked knowing that they were just trying to block US. Fine, they accomplished their task. We all know where we stand. France is our enemy on all things outside of cooperation regarding our own countries. On those issues, we have seen no problems. But that is on a police level, not diplomatic.

France is our enemy

Hope you are wrong here.

Be sure that for the french population, USA are not France's ennemy.
Lot of people don't like the US arrogance - like you for the French ;) - and the goal of domination all over the world, so they - some french - have a feling of irritation, maybe.

but even if these are books about anitamericanism, the french thinkers don't hate USA? and if siome french HATE USA, they're stupid.
Be sure, some of us don't like you a lot, but they don't like you not more than they don't like the english.
And French don't hate UK, not at all ;)

It is more an incomprehension than a hate feeling.

padisha emperor said:
Hope you are wrong here.

Be sure that for the french population, USA are not France's ennemy.
Lot of people don't like the US arrogance - like you for the French ;) - and the goal of domination all over the world, so they - some french - have a feling of irritation, maybe.

but even if these are books about anitamericanism, the french thinkers don't hate USA? and if siome french HATE USA, they're stupid.
Be sure, some of us don't like you a lot, but they don't like you not more than they don't like the english.
And French don't hate UK, not at all ;)

It is more an incomprehension than a hate feeling.

Truth is, really don't care what the French think of us. They have made themselves very clear. We have heard them. We react to the behavior and I imagine will continue to do so for the forseeable future. We really do NOT care how the French feel about the UK or Togo. It's not our concern.

Neither is how we feel a matter of concern to you. Want to buy stuff from the US? Fine. Don't want to? Fine. Extend the same courtesy.

Truth is, really don't care what the French think of us

You always say that France hate USA, and France is USA's ennemy.

i say to you that the french don't hate USA, but you're in your little bubble, and refuse to see what I say.

You say to me that in France there are some anti US books, and then, that we are anti USA. But i anwser that NO, French people don't hate USA.

Incomprehension, yes, hate no. Of course, some guys hate USA, but they are not the whole french population.

I made a reference with UK not to extend uselessly the conversation. France and UK have an old rivaity, and lot of French are not crazy about english - only english, not Sctottish, in general the French like them - , so do the English.
And the french don't hate more the US tha the English.
It is not a hate feeling on the two cases, and UK and USA are for alot of French friends.

Look at the ceremonies about the 60th anniversary of the D-Day....was it a hate feeling who ruled about the commemoration ? No. It was a friendly feeling.

Padisha said:
You always say that France hate USA, and France is USA's ennemy.

i say to you that the french don't hate USA, but you're in your little bubble, and refuse to see what I say.

You say to me that in France there are some anti US books, and then, that we are anti USA. But i anwser that NO, French people don't hate USA.

Incomprehension, yes, hate no. Of course, some guys hate USA, but they are not the whole french population.

I made a reference with UK not to extend uselessly the conversation. France and UK have an old rivaity, and lot of French are not crazy about english - only english, not Sctottish, in general the French like them - , so do the English.
And the french don't hate more the US tha the English.
It is not a hate feeling on the two cases, and UK and USA are for alot of French friends.

Look at the ceremonies about the 60th anniversary of the D-Day....was it a hate feeling who ruled about the commemoration ? No. It was a friendly feeling.

Here's the difference and I'm not sending or forbidding you to go search or provide links or anything at all.

You say that I am in a 'bubble.' Well, let's see here. I provided you with numerous examples, from French diplomats actions and words. I cited the bestsellers in France. The other day we were all treated to what seems to be passing for 'humor' making the President of the US into Satan, on a publically funded by German/French governments. We've discussed the mobs of people that burn effigies of US and flags.

I in a 'bubble.? And you, what do you bring to the table. A French college student who tells us, "The French are not anti-American, you live in a bubble and won't believe me."

Then you lecture me on the history of French and English rivalries. Guess what Mr. Gaul, we have a couple universities over here, that really do teach more than how to make war and count profits and pollute the world.

Speaking of 'bubbles' and tunnel vision. :rolleyes: :tinfoil:

I provided you with numerous examples, from French diplomats actions and words. I cited the bestsellers in France. The other day we were all treated to what seems to be passing for 'humor' making the President of the US into Satan, on a publically funded by German/French governments. We've discussed the mobs of people that burn effigies of US and flags.

For the TV channel, arte, I already said that.you knwo if the subject of the broadcast was the anti americanism, it is normal.
But it is not at all an anti US channel.

I think I know it better than you, I HAVE THIS TV CHANNEL !!!!!
so stop to speak about things you don't know !
It is a CULTURAL channel.
A french-gemran channel, but the Govs are not right behind, to look the activities, to watch on them....I already said that.

For the Anti US activities.....

Please, stop, you'll make me crying....

What for a joke !!!
Are the USA perfectly not anti-french ?

There is thousands of US site against the French.

How many of you put here pictures againt French, where chirac is in Hitler or Saddam, where the Eiffel Tower burn......
Who name the french fries liberty fries, for a vengeance ? USA
Who make an embargo on frenhc products ? USA
Who impeach the french companies to go in Iraq, even if they're better qualified for reconstruction ? USA

I'm sick, I arelady said that too, but you seem to haven't seen it.

All the links are in English...

crazy how many anwers you have with "US anti french" on google...

look at this

http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/category/60_1.html

read this one too

and also this one

ROLL UP ROLL UP.For Sale. New Weapons.Never Used.

3vi_sdp_leclerc_6.jpg

leclerc26.jpg

gaulle.JPG

famas_g2_all.jpg

001.jpg
[/QUOTE]

padisha emperor said:
For the TV channel, arte, I already said that.you knwo if the subject of the broadcast was the anti americanism, it is normal.
But it is not at all an anti US channel.

I think I know it better than you, I HAVE THIS TV CHANNEL !!!!!
so stop to speak about things you don't know !
It is a CULTURAL channel.
A french-gemran channel, but the Govs are not right behind, to look the activities, to watch on them....I already said that.

For the Anti US activities.....

Please, stop, you'll make me crying....

What for a joke !!!
Are the USA perfectly not anti-french ?

There is thousands of US site against the French.

How many of you put here pictures againt French, where chirac is in Hitler or Saddam, where the Eiffel Tower burn......
Who name the french fries liberty fries, for a vengeance ? USA
Who make an embargo on frenhc products ? USA
Who impeach the french companies to go in Iraq, even if they're better qualified for reconstruction ? USA

I'm sick, I arelady said that too, but you seem to haven't seen it.

All the links are in English...

crazy how many anwers you have with "US anti french" on google...

look at this

http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/category/60_1.html

read this one too

and also this one

Little boy. Here's the difference. You will not find PBS, which is the US equivalent to Arte hosting things that made Chirac into a devil charicature. IF they were going to address anti-French feelings in the US, it would be to 'open the dialogue' for more tolerance and less exclusiveness. (Catching the drift??? Think BBC, which while liberal, wouldn't stoop to the level of Arte.

Another thing, just because I disagree with you, does NOT make me wrong or closed minded.

You throw up sites that are not main stream, not necessarily your fault, check out CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, C-SPAN for electronic media. Go to NYTimes, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Wall Street Journal and compare their pages with the anti-Americanism found on LeMonde or even le Figaro.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM !!!!!!?????

WILL YOU CONTINUE TO SAY THAT US POLITICS are not anti french ?

Lokkt at these articles !!!! re'ad them !!!

and for Arte....
imagine : the subject is the nazism, they will film a nazi cross....
If the subject is the ani americanism, they show a picture lke this one.
It is a picture of a graffiti, no ? from a wall ?

hey didn't build that...

When ther SUN, this fucking "newspappers", put in it FIRST page "Chirac is a worm" with the herad of chirac on a worm body, you were certainly not scandalized...so....

The US politics have anti french rethoric (look at the links)
the US citizens have anti french attitude (look at the links)
The US websites are anti french, OBVIOUSLY

Le Monde and Le FIgaro are not anti USA....I didn't think that they have already insult the USA...
How many times did the US medias iinsult France ?

How many times did they say that France forgot the DDAY ?

Is there a french politician who ask for the come bac of the french soldiers bodies fallen in the 1780's.... ? No

But a US politicians (Senators, I believe) wanted to come back the US soldeirs bodies from Normandy....

What a stupid, stupid idea...

padisha emperor said:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM !!!!!!?????

WILL YOU CONTINUE TO SAY THAT US POLITICS are not anti french ?

Lokkt at these articles !!!! re'ad them !!!

and for Arte....
imagine : the subject is the nazism, they will film a nazi cross....
If the subject is the ani americanism, they show a picture lke this one.
It is a picture of a graffiti, no ? from a wall ?

hey didn't build that...

When ther SUN, this fucking "newspappers", put in it FIRST page "Chirac is a worm" with the herad of chirac on a worm body, you were certainly not scandalized...so....

The US politics have anti french rethoric (look at the links)
the US citizens have anti french attitude (look at the links)
The US websites are anti french, OBVIOUSLY

Le Monde and Le FIgaro are not anti USA....I didn't think that they have already insult the USA...
How many times did the US medias iinsult France ?

How many times did they say that France forgot the DDAY ?

Is there a french politician who ask for the come bac of the french soldiers bodies fallen in the 1780's.... ? No

But a US politicians (Senators, I believe) wanted to come back the US soldeirs bodies from Normandy....

What a stupid, stupid idea...

READ what I wrote about your sites. THE SUN is a tabloid, not a MSM paper.

Anyhow, I did look at the links, laughed a little, but they are non-sense. Like if we went to the equivalent of the Democratic Underground in France. Couldn't say 'that's France.' Oh well, I gotta get some work done and I think you need to breathe.

So, your links are always pefect, mine are really bad, this is that ?

What for a nice idea of the tolerance....

I know for the Sun...Even the Brits know it, but they continue to buy this piece of shit.

But it was only to say that it certainly make you laughing, not crying.

And for my links :
2 of these links were only REPORTING events, one of the links is CBS.....It only reports that the USA have an anti french attitude.

Thta's why I put it here.

padisha emperor said:
So, your links are always pefect, mine are really bad, this is that ?

What for a nice idea of the tolerance....
Not at all Padisha, mine from Europe might have the same problem as yours for here. That is what I was saying when I added, "You throw up sites that are not main stream, not necessarily your fault, check out CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, C-SPAN for electronic media. Go to NYTimes, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Wall Street Journal and compare their pages with the anti-Americanism found on LeMonde or even le Figaro."

The whole point is that I can't use a blog that has an anti-French twist to prove my point that a generalized, "The French hate us." Now if the NYTimes has an article saying that the French are crazy because of the water, well then you would have a point. (Different standard for my opinion, vs. a MSM media paper bought by hundreds of thousands, if not millions per day.)

padisha emperor said:
I know for the Sun...Even the Brits know it, but they continue to buy this piece of shit.

But it was only to say that it certainly make you laughing, not crying.

And for my links :
2 of these links were only REPORTING events, one of the links is CBS.....It only reports that the USA have an anti french attitude.

Thta's why I put it here.
Hey, I've been telling you for months that the US public is now anti-french in attitude, brought on by the actions/behavior of the French. You may see us as neandrathals, that doesn't make it so.

Forum List

Back