EU Christians sign petition

dilloduck said:
LOL I can guarantee he wasn't talking about you personally. It was most likely a general warning to not judge a book by it's cover.

Do you mean that a book's cover that says it teaches love and foregiveness for one's enemies has a content which portrays all (Jewish) unbelievers as responsible for the murder of a god and every generation throughout time is found guilty for the written creation of a man.

No I think that I can guarantee that Matthew was not referring to avoid judging a book by its cover.

ajwps said:
Do you mean that a book's cover that says it teaches love and foregiveness for one's enemies has a content which portrays all (Jewish) unbelievers as responsible for the murder of a god and every generation throughout time is found guilty for the written creation of a man.

No I think that I can guarantee that Matthew was not referring to avoid judging a book by its cover.

I see the analogy confused you---how about Matthew was simply saying that all is not as it appears to be. ( sorry--I know how you just love to bash Christianity but this was not an attempt to defend it )

ajwps said:
Yes you do sound like Uncle Adolph. Is this an example of good fruit falling not far from Christianity's tree?

AJ. Get over it. THis is flimsy support for condemning an entire religion. Also, quit parading your neoKhazarian nationalism movement around as something to do with Judaism.

Forum List

Back