Debate Now ETUFO's

Have aliens from other worlds visited Earth?

• No way, physically impossible

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Ummm... I don't know

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Yes way, physically possible

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
While I do agree that everything the "alien" said is a high possibility, it's obviously not a real video.

It's a compilation of different UFO theories, and very well done in that video. I loved it!

So you should break down the different things that was brought up there. And examine each one for their potential truths.

When you put it all together, it is very possible that ETUFO's are our descendants from our future, rather than coming from other planets. But I question why they would risk changing the timeline.

And I also have a very big issue with time travel, based on how the galaxy and universe is moving.

Let's say you can time travel to yesterday. In the same spot you were in, in your time-travel machine....

Guess what? You will either end up being swallowed by the Earth's mass, or dropped in a high altitude and face a fatal meteoric fate, or instantly die in the vacuum of space.

Because the Earth is moving, and so is the solar system, and so is the galaxy.

So to travel in time, you have to figure out the exact spot in the universe to end up in, based on how stuff moves, so you don't end up floating in space, or end up inside a planet or star.

Unless you can time-travel into a known empty-space area, and then use your technology to travel to the place you want to be.

The higher probability is that ETUFO's came from our past. And shaped our history, and may still be here observing. It's a lot easier to travel to the future than it is to the past (which is so far theoretically impossible). You can only travel to the present or future, never the past. More explanation if necessary...

But you can travel to the future. So maybe ET's are not our descendants, and they're not from our future, but they're from our past!

Whether ancestors, or visitors, or "gods"...

They can have a billion year head start on us, and traveled into the future, created us as slaves for the minerals they needed, and be the source of human religion.

And we're all left here scratching our heads, and bombing and killing each other over silly stuff, like Santa Claus religions.

Last edited:
Existential question for everyone: Once you have the technology to travel forward in time at high rates, when would you finally stop and go no more?

What would you need to say, "OK, this is enough".

Considering you can't go backwards, and have to live with the consequences of that future you landed on! Will you keep going, or settle? And for how long, and why?

Last edited:
The higher probability is that ETUFO's came from our past. And shaped our history, and may still be here observing. It's a lot easier to travel to the future than it is to the past (which is so far theoretically impossible). You can only travel to the present or future, never the past. More explanation if necessary...

But you can travel to the future. So maybe ET's are not our descendants, and they're not from our future, but they're from our past!

Whether ancestors, or visitors, or "gods"...

They can have a billion year head start on us, and traveled into the future, created us as slaves for the minerals they needed, and be the source of human religion.

And we're all left here scratching our heads, and bombing and killing each other over silly stuff, like Santa Claus religions.
oh that sounds like>>>

iu

Existential question for everyone: Once you have the technology to travel forward in time at high rates, when would you finally stop and go no more?

What would you need to say, "OK, this is enough".

Considering you can't go backwards, and have to live with the consequences of that future you landed on! Will you keep going, or settle? And for how long, and why?

Well that would be the paradoxical premise of many sci-fi flicks RWS

Not that i understand the physics of time travel .....

~S~

Daniken had the original idea, and it had many wrong things, but it has been long expanded upon. You need to catch up! :)

It is a great book for starters, and I recommend it. Just to get acquainted with the ideas. But there are vast resources after that to investigate and learn from.

The paradoxical premise of the sci-fi flicks you mentioned, is going back in time and changing things. But we cannot go back in time. If we were to open up a wormhole and keep it open, it will only take you back to the day it was created, ie the present.

But you can travel close to the speed of light and experience a slower change of time than people back home. So when you come back, a lot more time has passed on Earth than it did for you.

My question is, how far are you willing to go? So let's say you go forward 1000 years in time, travel back to where the earth is at that point, and are satisfied. Then you decide to go another 1000 years ahead in the future. And when you get back, you find that the earth isn't habitable and is a barren wasteland. There's nobody home to help you, and you dare not land in that hostile environment.

You can't go back. You're stuck there, and have to make do with what you have, which are very limited dwindling resources.

So my question is how far do you dare to travel into the future? Considering that an asteroid can destroy everything on the planet at any given time?

Last edited:
Daniken had the original idea, and it had many wrong things, but it has been long expanded upon. You need to catch up! :)

It is a great book for starters, and I recommend it. Just to get acquainted with the ideas. But there are vast resources after that to investigate and learn from.

The paradoxical premise of the sci-fi flicks you mentioned, is going back in time and changing things. But we cannot go back in time. If we were to open up a wormhole and keep it open, it will only take you back to the day it was created, ie the present.

But you can travel close to the speed of light and experience a slower change of time than people back home. So when you come back, a lot more time has passed on Earth than it did for you.

My question is, how far are you willing to go? So let's say you go forward 1000 years in time, travel back to where the earth is at that point, and are satisfied. Then you decide to go another 1000 years ahead in the future. And when you get back, you find that the earth isn't habitable and is a barren wasteland. There's nobody home to help you, and you dare not land in that hostile environment.

You can't go back. You're stuck there, and have to make do with what you have, which are very limited dwindling resources.

So my question is how far do you dare to travel into the future? Considering that an asteroid can destroy everything on the planet at any given time?
You postulate that it's possible to travel forward in time but not back. What evidence do you have for either?

The biggest problem with time travel is paradoxes. The best example being going back in time and killing a grandparent before they produced one of your parents. It changes everything. The solution is parallel universes/time lines. Sure, going back and killing Hitler before he wrote Mein Kampf would change the time line, but that would only create a new time line since in this time line, he did write that book and went on to start a war which killed tens of millions. That fact cannot be changed in this timeline.

While I do agree that everything the "alien" said is a high possibility, it's obviously not a real video.

It's a compilation of different UFO theories, and very well done in that video. I loved it!

So you should break down the different things that was brought up there. And examine each one for their potential truths.

When you put it all together, it is very possible that ETUFO's are our descendants from our future, rather than coming from other planets. But I question why they would risk changing the timeline.

And I also have a very big issue with time travel, based on how the galaxy and universe is moving.

Let's say you can time travel to yesterday. In the same spot you were in, in your time-travel machine....

Guess what? You will either end up being swallowed by the Earth's mass, or dropped in a high altitude and face a fatal meteoric fate, or instantly die in the vacuum of space.

Because the Earth is moving, and so is the solar system, and so is the galaxy.

So to travel in time, you have to figure out the exact spot in the universe to end up in, based on how stuff moves, so you don't end up floating in space, or end up inside a planet or star.

Unless you can time-travel into a known empty-space area, and then use your technology to travel to the place you want to be.
The premise that "ancient aliens" are actually time-traveling human beings, past or present, is interesting. As you pointed out, a time machine would have to move in all four dimensions; 3-dimensional space and time.

You postulate that it's possible to travel forward in time but not back. What evidence do you have for either?

The biggest problem with time travel is paradoxes. The best example being going back in time and killing a grandparent before they produced one of your parents. It changes everything. The solution is parallel universes/time lines. Sure, going back and killing Hitler before he wrote Mein Kampf would change the time line, but that would only create a new time line since in this time line, he did write that book and went on to start a war which killed tens of millions. That fact cannot be changed in this timeline.

It's impossible to go back in time, at least as far back as the original wormhole was created. To go back in time, you have to break the fabric of space/time. And you can only go as far back as the point where that fabric was broken.

Unless other ancient species have created those holes for us already, we can only go back as far as the day we create a hole. Which hasn't happened yet.

But future is easy, we do it all every day.

And I still have problems with creating a wormhole, and spinning one end of it at the speed of light, where it keeps its time. Let's say that was possible and we started it today...

10 years from now, when you cross that wormhole to try to get back in the past, what happens is when you cross the present hole, into the past hole, and you instantly get sent back to the present. Because the past time is only kept in the spinning end of the wormhole. It still releases you into the present. Once you leave the butt-end of that wormhole, you're back in the present. That's why there cannot be paradoxes. Travel into the past is not possible. Only into the present or future.

Let me explain further, because the site went down while in midst thought.

Time does not exist. It is a measurement we humans use to recognize the difference between one event and another.

We used to use the sun rising, or the moon, or the changes in the sky as we see them.

Nowadays we use the oscillation of a particular atom, cesium, to determine the "time".

When travelling at a high rate of speed, or brought down to near-absolute-zero temperatures, the oscillation of a cesium atom gets slowed down, as do all atoms. "Time" can slow down, and almost stop, in terms of our measurements. And also our subsequent body functions. But it is only a local thing. They do not apply to the universe, and you cannot go backwards to visit a prior "present".

IE they cannot go in reverse. Therefore, you cannot go back in "time".

The universe is a constant fluctuating "present" and the rate of fluctuation is determined by the observer. So no matter how little you get the atoms to oscillate for yourself, and survive longer and get to see the future... you cannot reverse them and see the past.

Last edited:
I'm confused by the contradictory answers to the poll. Is it "yes way!" or is it "possible"?

LOL, i think i convinced them all that etufo's are possible... it was a long argument... :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back