Ethnic Electoral College

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Imagine if instead of a state based Electoral College, we had an Ethnic Electoral College. However, each race would get the same number of delegates to ensure that each race had the same amount of say. Politicians would have to pander to each race individually and equally to get their votes as their main strategy.

We could even have multiple Electoral Colleges weighted evenly. We could have Gender, Sexual Preference, and Income Level Electoral Colleges and all the categories could be added up at the end. Politicians would have to pander equally to non-cis-gendered individuals as much as cis-gendered. They would have to pander to the poor as much as to the wealthy.

Imagine if instead of a state based Electoral College, we had an Ethnic Electoral College. However, each race would get the same number of delegates to ensure that each race had the same amount of say. Politicians would have to pander to each race individually and equally to get their votes as their main strategy.

We could even have multiple Electoral Colleges weighted evenly. We could have Gender, Sexual Preference, and Income Level Electoral Colleges and all the categories could be added up at the end. Politicians would have to pander equally to non-cis-gendered individuals as much as cis-gendered. They would have to pander to the poor as much as to the wealthy.
Wall Street and the media would still run things.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not. I will pay you the compliment of believing you are.

But, if not, do you REALLY think dividing Americans further along racial, ethnic, and minority lines is the way forward?

Barkeep! Give me a half portion of what the OP had. It has to be good, but I sure as hell don't want to get that fucked up.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not. I will pay you the compliment of believing you are.

But, if not, do you REALLY think dividing Americans further along racial, ethnic, and minority lines is the way forward?

No, dividing Americans along racial, gender, sexual preference, and income lines is the way forward.

No, dividing Americans along racial, gender, sexual preference, and income lines is the way forward.

It's a way forward ... but not to a future you'd really desire.

33_ng_photo_contest_2014-09-23_281442_places.jpg

I would rather see our Representatives handle the affairs of this country.

Term limits are necessary.

Their job does not include pandering to social justice and identity politics, just to get elected.

Forum List

Back