Ethics Violation: Banks Give Barney Frank Rent Subsidy

Democratic Congressional members never violate ethics. Just Ask an Obamabot.

The original question was, would Barney Franks be guilty of an ethics violation in the situation described. As a ranking member on the banking committee, I would say yes. Barney, however, would find that he has done nothing wrong. He always does.

The real violation is of his privacy for anyone noticing him taking freebies from the people he is regulating

Democratic Congressional members never violate ethics. Just Ask an Obamabot.

The original question was, would Barney Franks be guilty of an ethics violation in the situation described. As a ranking member on the banking committee, I would say yes. Barney, however, would find that he has done nothing wrong. He always does.

:clap2:

You almost got IT, and that -- that is incredibly rare around this place.

---

Barney would be violating ethics if he were to take a rent subsidized apt from the Bankers, but he isn't doing that now, is he?

The Conservative Christians are doing this with C Street.

C Street House Used Interns As Servants, Author Tells Rachel Maddow (VIDEO)

Jeff Sharlet, the author of "The Family, the secret fundamentalism at the heart of American Power," alleges that the C street house has used unwitting interns as domestic servants.

It's such a farce too. When they conduct ethics investigations of Congressional members, they basically police themselves. My solution. Have the Senate police the House, and vice-versa.

It's such a farce too. When they conduct ethics investigations of Congressional members, they basically police themselves. My solution. Have the Senate police the House, and vice-versa.

party leadership?

why not have an independent body made up of ethics professors from private institutions?

:eek:

Being a Democrat makes one 'on the left?" :cuckoo:

I'm sorry, in what Bizarro World do you live in? Do you think these Democrats are "on the right"?

As for your point, yes, there is a conflict of interest, making this shifty at best. Maybe next time, you won't feel like you need to make up a story just to get someone to agree with you.

Being a Democrat makes one 'on the left?" :cuckoo:

I'm sorry, in what Bizarro World do you live in? Do you think these Democrats are "on the right"?

As for your point, yes, there is a conflict of interest, making this shifty at best. Maybe next time, you won't feel like you need to make up a story just to get someone to agree with you.

Dearest fucking troll. In your world there is only the left vs the right. In your pathetic little groupthink world, anyone who disagrees with you is on the left.

get out more often. outside your safe zone. and STFU about world views

Forum List

Back