Ethics, Rulers and Motivation

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).[1][2][3] It has been defined as contempt, prejudice, aversion, hatred or antipathy, may be based on irrational fear and ignorance, and is often related to religious beliefs.

Homophobia is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination and violence on the basis of sexual orientations that are non-heterosexual.[1][2][6] Recognized types of homophobia include institutionalized homophobia, e.g. religious homophobia and state-sponsored homophobia, and internalized homophobia, experienced by people who have same-sex attractions, regardless of how they identify.

Homophobia - Wikipedia

does this mean that if i'm homophobic that I have to exhibit hostile behavior to homosexuals? What if I just not mind them?

• Banned
There is a group of homosexuals.
There is a group of non homosexuals

The group of homosexuals comment on how non homosexuals should be more accepting.. in general
The group of non homosexuals comment on how homosexuals should be less accepting.. in general

who is what or is any a phobia?

is this why a lot of 'anti' talk is being spread outwardly, even to other countries?

Once upon a time during a time as this, a person grabbed his tool kits and some luggage and walked into the forest never turning back... When he got into the thicket of the forest, he started to build himself a little cabin which he finished and then furnished and then began to get sleep in. Some time later, he wakes up to a sound of a constant humming.. He looks out his cabin and sees nothing but the humming now sounds as if there is a motor attached to it. He climbs to the highest point he found and looks around.. yup... he caught sight of them.. Wood cutters..

So he packed up, took down the cabin and placed everything back as well as he could.. he moved on... soon after walking and walking he came to the shore line to the sea, it seemed.. He went back a few hundred yards and gathered lumber and started to build himself a raft house.. the sort like they have in trees.. Something like a tree house but a raft house.. he completed it and got in and set himself off shore.. he used the paddles that he made to go as far out but as close to shore as he could... Soon he realized it wasn't a sea,, it was a gigantic lake of sorts... and so we laid back down...

hey, he heard..

he popped his head out to some dark skinned fishermen? Yes? he said..

What are you doing here?

I'm on a raft trying to sleep.

Trying to sleep on a raft?

um.. sorry.. How can I help you?

you can't be here on your raft sleeping.. you have to go...

So the person grabbed his paddle that he made and paddled back to shore...
He undid the raft, grabbed everything he needed, tried to put everything back as well as he could and he went inwards.. and he walked and walked..

on and on... several more times with the same results...

moral of the story?

he tried a living but he just couldn't make it so he started dying and he stopped trying to live.

It was prerecorded..

I don't want to die! they yelled..

Well neither do I! Why the heck do you think I began to get right with God? Stop your yelling! the other yelled back....

God has a strange sense of humor... I guess it's because no-one can actually see where He might be... LOL

Not only that but He sure has a funny way of trying to save a life that is trying to remain right with Him.. Strange, I think..

Last edited:
There is a group of homosexuals.
There is a group of non homosexuals

The group of homosexuals comment on how non homosexuals should be more accepting.. in general
The group of non homosexuals comment on how homosexuals should be less accepting.. in general

who is what or is any a phobia?

is this why a lot of 'anti' talk is being spread outwardly, even to other countries?

Once upon a time during a time as this, a person grabbed his tool kits and some luggage and walked into the forest never turning back... When he got into the thicket of the forest, he started to build himself a little cabin which he finished and then furnished and then began to get sleep in. Some time later, he wakes up to a sound of a constant humming.. He looks out his cabin and sees nothing but the humming now sounds as if there is a motor attached to it. He climbs to the highest point he found and looks around.. yup... he caught sight of them.. Wood cutters..

So he packed up, took down the cabin and placed everything back as well as he could.. he moved on... soon after walking and walking he came to the shore line to the sea, it seemed.. He went back a few hundred yards and gathered lumber and started to build himself a raft house.. the sort like they have in trees.. Something like a tree house but a raft house.. he completed it and got in and set himself off shore.. he used the paddles that he made to go as far out but as close to shore as he could... Soon he realized it wasn't a sea,, it was a gigantic lake of sorts... and so we laid back down...

hey, he heard..

he popped his head out to some dark skinned fishermen? Yes? he said..

What are you doing here?

I'm on a raft trying to sleep.

Trying to sleep on a raft?

um.. sorry.. How can I help you?

you can't be here on your raft sleeping.. you have to go...

So the person grabbed his paddle that he made and paddled back to shore...
He undid the raft, grabbed everything he needed, tried to put everything back as well as he could and he went inwards.. and he walked and walked..

on and on... several more times with the same results...

moral of the story?

he tried a living but he just couldn't make it so he started dying and he stopped trying to live.

It was prerecorded..

I don't want to die! they yelled..

Well neither do I! Why the heck do you think I began to get right with God? Stop your yelling! the other yelled back....

God has a strange sense of humor... I guess it's because no-one can actually see where He might be... LOL

Why didn't he go to a Holiday Inn to sleep?

• Banned
So going back to that Michael person..

That supposedly Prince..

All is well and all of a sudden, God is going to elevate it to some anti-Israel level with this male named Michael who obviously doesn't respect the One who is his head, namely Christ Messiah and God who is Christ Messiah's Head? What? Christ Messiah is the Head of All, every every male... what the heck???

I mean, even if he is a cross from female to male, at least he is expecting all to respect him as male, right? Well, I guess Christ Messiah and God would have to kind of 'oblige', wouldn't you think? Or do they want to cause more confusion to Themselves?

Just be his Head, Lord. Just be His head God!! For the love of Thy Own Name, just be the Head of that person, as male or female..

If male as for male..

If female as for .. well 'wife'?

After all Baali will be Ishi..

Master will become Husband, right? Yup..

Hosea 2:16 "And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali."

376. ish
Definition: man

1180. Bali
my master; Baali,

What does this mean?

This is saying for those that are constantly attributing to The Creators attributions of stone and clay and statues made by man; for those that are continually behaving their lives as if The Creators are in the same 'league' as the statues and gods and goddessess of each time, each heart, each imagination, each story, etc... instead of being treated as those, They will have all of them who do these deliberate things to realize that They are much more like 'living man' than 'statue baali'? They prefer to not be hostiled against and to, also... Peace? Peace and Peace.

I mean, other men might allow for these to run all over them like sidewalk pancakes but such is one of the reasons why all the women are seeking each other out for intimacy.. And They really don't like it when Their little Princesses are going to turn in their tiaras because of men who don't know how to tell another rude youngster to stay distance.. So men can choose to either be as 'friends' to 'man', ishi, or be a sidewalk pancake while the females realize that a Savior or Saviors might be coming to town on their behalf...

These leaders like Michael or what not.. They already have their gated fenced communities to keep safe in...

I mean, what sort of Prince rolls on the streets saying 'peace peace' when there is none? my goodness...

For men to just know that if and when at each time when something happens against them that Christ Messiah is there as their head with God as Christ's Head.. Maybe a little firmer stance knowing this? if nothing then surely at least maybe a note to Themselves to remind Them to get that other person some 'help'?

But you know how men are.. They don't particularly enjoy using more minutes than necessary...

But man! when they just continue and continue, time after time.. my God and my LORD have mercy..

If this occurred, would you begin thinking that maybe you were being repaid 'tit for tat' somehow?

Last edited:
Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).[1][2][3] It has been defined as contempt, prejudice, aversion, hatred or antipathy, may be based on irrational fear and ignorance, and is often related to religious beliefs.

Homophobia is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination and violence on the basis of sexual orientations that are non-heterosexual.[1][2][6] Recognized types of homophobia include institutionalized homophobia, e.g. religious homophobia and state-sponsored homophobia, and internalized homophobia, experienced by people who have same-sex attractions, regardless of how they identify.

Homophobia - Wikipedia

does this mean that if i'm homophobic that I have to exhibit hostile behavior to homosexuals? What if I just not mind them?

I got thrown in an adult jail when 17 and a homosexual raped me. I've hated homosexuals ever since which does not make me homophobic. I should have never kicked that cop and cops are not on my favorite list. There is more to the story and the homosexual beat me unconscious with a wood scrub brush and when I came to the evil deed was being done, and the jail guard did nothing to stop it. Moral of the story, never kick a cop.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Homophobia - Wikipedia

I got thrown in an adult jail when 17 and a homosexual raped me. I've hated homosexuals ever since which does not make me homophobic. I should have never kicked that cop and cops are not on my favorite list.

huh? you kicked a cop and ended up in jail where you didn't want to be but because you did you have regrets?

Or, you were raped by another man and because of that you hate all men who don't rape other men?

I'm not sure who you hate?? Homosexuals or male rapists? Because you're not the only 1 who's not sure who they hate and for what reason.

at 30 taxes are filed
at 40 taxes are returned and deposited regularly
at 50 you become grieved that others have to be so wrongful
at 60 you retire
at 70 you rethink
at 80 is four score years.

oh, at 20 prayers for a successful future is screamed out from the depths of your heart and life..

It's not all celbritante and woah woah woah in those initial years of interviewing..

If 1 minute for Them is as 2 years for me.. Do They see me as less than 2 hours old?

Respect.. A man respecting another man's possession and property... Does it feel that They, The Creators, keep saying this? To show respect to their, everyone you see all around's, property?

a man walks up to another man and Praises The LORD and shares the Good Awesomeness of The Creators; The LORD and God and The Messiah Christ, with him.. The man doesn't appreciate this and so tells him to 'f* off.

Oh.. sorry.. sheesh. what's got into his underwear??

Well, the first one hears this and for the next segment of the other's life, nothing but 'hell'.

Later... the first is told why his life became hell. you didn't show respect, They say.

Huh? I thought you were there upon his head???

You end up running away and crying like a baby...

Another man says, They were respecting his family personal life.. He's married..

He ends up running away again crying harder!!

All that running and crying actually brought some 'light' into the reason...

They don't like to be praised out in public.... in the quiet hall... in the quiet hall... oh yeah.. shh.. don't talk about Them to Them.. They don't like it??

* Wait!! To THEM? it's not THEM!

oh yeah.. shh... it's another.. I get it.. sh... in the quiet hall..

So the next time this person goes out, he looks over every males' head and says Praise The LORD.. And Yes, How Great THOU Art, also!

The males look at him like he's some kind of 'loose' male..

but it's still rude... I guess.. 7.6+ billion times rude..

because if you think about it... who is it for anyways? Me? Him? Her? This generation? I mean, really?

It's like you have one big house that is in shambles and gourmet dining with none that wants to do the dishes and its always asking for more paper dollar bills... Who is all this for? Really?

I gave myself a really silly suggestion one time..

I told myself to get some rest... But I forgot i was in the middle of a high noised area and so desperately trying to get out of it so I could get some rest..

silly me.

No wonder I don't make sense to myself... My head is more concerned at me being respectful more than getting some rest.. But I'm in a high noised area.. I'm trying to get out of it so I can get some rest so I can be respectful but first a little rest might help.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Have you ever seen a citizen doing magic with his fingers and hands and arms and such in public? I wonder if it's becoming for caucasion U.S citizens to do that also?

No.. what's more becoming for caucasions to do when doing those magics is using their bare feet on the driver's dashboard and using their hair and such.. oh yeah, and peel outs and things.

Others, like some parts of Asia... how they eat their fruits and vegetables in public.. you know.. like how they peel the banana or how they take niblet bites off their niblet carrots?

They're just way too comfortable out in public.. that's what I see.

Have you seen them being way too comfortable in tighty spandexes?

I'm wondering.. Is that good for home life? For when that person goes back indoors?

Because I've never been in one of their 'indoor' places, have you?

I see them everywhere but I've never seen them at home or anything.. I've never seen them in their apartments or anything.. but they surely must have an apartment or something, right? you'd figure..

it might be a top secret cia experiment..

There might be a person out there that sees humans as easily made and expendible and worthy as 'robots'..​

Last edited:

Homophobia - Wikipedia

I got thrown in an adult jail when 17 and a homosexual raped me. I've hated homosexuals ever since which does not make me homophobic. I should have never kicked that cop and cops are not on my favorite list.

The homosexual was awaiting trial for 1st.Degree Murder so had nothing to lose. At least the homosexual did not kill me.

huh? you kicked a cop and ended up in jail where you didn't want to be but because you did you have regrets?

Or, you were raped by another man and because of that you hate all men who don't rape other men?

I'm not sure who you hate?? Homosexuals or male rapists? Because you're not the only 1 who's not sure who they hate and for what reason.

at 30 taxes are filed
at 40 taxes are returned and deposited regularly
at 50 you become grieved that others have to be so wrongful
at 60 you retire
at 70 you rethink
at 80 is four score years.

oh, at 20 prayers for a successful future is screamed out from the depths of your heart and life..

It's not all celbritante and woah woah woah in those initial years of interviewing..

If 1 minute for Them is as 2 years for me.. Do They see me as less than 2 hours old?

Respect.. A man respecting another man's possession and property... Does it feel that They, The Creators, keep saying this? To show respect to their, everyone you see all around's, property?

a man walks up to another man and Praises The LORD and shares the Good Awesomeness of The Creators; The LORD and God and The Messiah Christ, with him.. The man doesn't appreciate this and so tells him to 'f* off.

Oh.. sorry.. sheesh. what's got into his underwear??

Well, the first one hears this and for the next segment of the other's life, nothing but 'hell'.

Later... the first is told why his life became hell. you didn't show respect, They say.

Huh? I thought you were there upon his head???

You end up running away and crying like a baby...

Another man says, They were respecting his family personal life.. He's married..

He ends up running away again crying harder!!

All that running and crying actually brought some 'light' into the reason...

They don't like to be praised out in public.... in the quiet hall... in the quiet hall... oh yeah.. shh.. don't talk about Them to Them.. They don't like it??

* Wait!! To THEM? it's not THEM!

oh yeah.. shh... it's another.. I get it.. sh... in the quiet hall..

So the next time this person goes out, he looks over every males' head and says Praise The LORD.. And Yes, How Great THOU Art, also!

The males look at him like he's some kind of 'loose' male..

but it's still rude... I guess.. 7.6+ billion times rude..

because if you think about it... who is it for anyways? Me? Him? Her? This generation? I mean, really?

It's like you have one big house that is in shambles and gourmet dining with none that wants to do the dishes and its always asking for more paper dollar bills... Who is all this for? Really?

I gave myself a really silly suggestion one time..

I told myself to get some rest... But I forgot i was in the middle of a high noised area and so desperately trying to get out of it so I could get some rest..

silly me.

No wonder I don't make sense to myself... My head is more concerned at me being respectful more than getting some rest.. But I'm in a high noised area.. I'm trying to get out of it so I can get some rest so I can be respectful but first a little rest might help.

The homosexual was awaiting trial for 1st degree murder. At least the homosexual did not kill me and I got revenge in Vietnam. Zap Gook.

Last edited:
I heard a voice. The voice told me that it was The LORD.

I said. THE LORD?

He said, Yes.

I said, I'm supposed to make sure I just don't talk to any voice.. What is Your Son's Name?

There was silence. I asked, Is His Name Jesus?

I wanted to move on... He was being way to silent for a question that should have been responded yes to immediately.

I asked again.. Is His Name Jesus?

Nothing..

Okay.. Jesus Christ?

Still nothing...

Then I thought.. Wait.. this can't be THE LORD.

well, later on in life I learned. The LORD's Son's Name was not Jesus indeed. I did not know that the world was not always as it was when I heard The LORD's voice

No.. The world was not always the same.. even as it is Today..

Next time I hear any voice I will be sure to send them to the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Wait.. that was rude..

Okay.. the next time I hear any voice I will be sure to send them to the Yahweh Witnesses.

not as rude on that one.. nice...

Last edited:
INVS

Inversin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the INVS gene.[5][6]

This gene encodes a protein containing multiple ankyrin domains and two IQ calmodulin-binding domains. The encoded protein may function in renal tubular development and function, and in left-right axis determination. This protein interacts with nephrocystin and infers a connection between primary cilia function and left-right axis determination. A similar protein in mice interacts with calmodulin. Mutations in this gene have been associated with nephronophthisis type 2. Two transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified for this gene

INVS - Wikipedia

Required for normal renal development and establishment of left-right axis.

relating to the kidneys.

INVS - Inversin - Homo sapiens (Human) - INVS gene & protein

Before there was Janus there was renal.

In ancient Roman religion and myth, Janus (/ˈdʒeɪnəs/; Latin: IANVS (Iānus), pronounced [ˈjaː.nus]) is the god of beginnings, gates, transitions, time, duality, doorways,[1] passages, and endings. He is usually depicted as having two faces, since he looks to the future and to the past. It is conventionally thought that the month of January is named for Janus (Ianuarius),[2] but according to ancient Roman farmers' almanacs Juno was the tutelary deity of the month.

Janus - Wikipedia

RNL
Leading higher education firm will accelerate digital transformation across traditional undergraduate enrollment, graduate programs, online programs, and alumni engagement and fundraising.

RNL is the leading provider of higher education enrollment, student success, and fundraising solutions. More than 1,900 colleges, universities, and nonprofit organizations rely on RNL for advanced analytics, personalized engagement, and industry-leading insights to achieve their missions. The firm is focused on the entire lifecycle of enrollment and fundraising, assuring students find the right college or university, graduate on time, secure their first job in their chosen field, and give back to support the next generation.

RNL Strategically Acquires Higher Education Digital Marketing Agency Converge

RNL Recognizes Three Colleges and Universities for Excellence in Enrollment, Student Success, and Fundraising

RNL Recognizes Three Colleges and Universities for Excellence in Enrollment, Student Success, and Fundraising

Last edited:
The voice of The LORD again..

Yes?

He spoke..

I asked, this time.. Okay.. I have learned that Jesus is not Your Son's Name. Then what is my name?

Silence.

Is it Robert? Okay.. Robert Robert?

Silence..

Did HE forget?

For some reason I feel as if I wasn't supposed to have made it past 45...

Silence..

Forum List

Back