ethics question

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
Whilst at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then... but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

manu1959 said:
Whilst at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then... but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

The guy was her sister's husband or lover? Or maybe the *guy* was her sister in drag? hell, I don't know....

manu1959 said:

The sister killed their mother and she was getting revenge?

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.

If you didn't answer correctly - good for you, chance's are you don't have any psychopathic intentions

manu1959 said:

This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly.

If you didn't answer correctly - good for you, chance's are you don't have any psychopathic intentions

The test cant be right...i got it wrong.

manu1959 said:

Ya know....I was thinking that but I thought, Nahhh that would be to sick
to be the real answer. I guess I'm a psychopath.

manu1959 said:

You should have waited longer to give the answer, someone would have answered it that way and then we would all know who to avoid.

I KNOW. She wanted to meet the guy AGAIN! No I'm not psycho, just heard a version of this before.

manu1959 said:

Karl Marx's philosophy to a "tee". "The end justifies the means". :eek: lol

boy im glad i didnt answer that one period! someone might think there was something wrong with me

manu1959 said:

This just *screams* like a trick "abortion" question.

The man she fell in love with was her long missing father, though she did not know this. They had sex that day, and she got pregnant. Then she got an abortion some days later. the aborted zygote *would have* grown into her sister (just like in Chinatown).

Or words to that effect.

A

manu1959 said:

Dang! I got it wrong!!!

:p

A

Forum List

Back