Ethics of Right versus Left

It sounds like you are coming from the perspective of having health care, not having to worry about what happens if you get sick. I'm really not trying to slander anything, simply worried about those who don't have access to the things they need to survive. I don't have health care. I'm a teacher. I teach 12 hours a day, and if I get sick, I have no assurance that I'll survive because there's nothing out there to help me. If you think that's funny, I think you're a very evil person. If I had kids, wow. Republicans would be to blame for whatever happened.

go teach in another district.....i deliver mail to dozens of teachers on my route....they ALL have ins......where the hell do you teach?...

Another great example of what the left "thinks" they know about conservatives.

You need to look only at the donations made to charities by Dems and Republicans. The results will crush your opinion that Republicans only care about themselves.

You see, everyone needs help from time to time, most of that help can and should come from private charities. The Dems think the government should take care of them and Republicans reach out to them as individuals. They don't believe generational welfare is helpful for any family. There is a certain pride that goes along with "making it on your own", pulling yourself out of the gutter. Why does the left demonize that?? Why won't they give the ones that are able that chance?? Why keep them on the government dole?

Oh and no one goes without medical help if they need it. That's a bold face lie, when was the last time you visited an ER?? Do they ask for insurance info before they treat you?? Not the one's I've been to.

Does Healthcare need to be revamped, absolutely!! But making it a law is a great injustice to those that actually work for a living.

What is hilarious is that every one of the points the OP brought up has been said over and over by conservatives right here on this board. then when you're called out on it... You go the "they don't know us" route....

Fuck you... you guys are selfish as hell. You can't sit here and say "why should I have to pay?" ad nauseum.... then deny your selfishness later.

Take a fucking stand and own your greed.

You need to look only at the donations made to charities by Dems and Republicans. The results will crush your opinion that Republicans only care about themselves.

You see, everyone needs help from time to time, most of that help can and should come from private charities. The Dems think the government should take care of them and Republicans reach out to them as individuals. They don't believe generational welfare is helpful for any family. There is a certain pride that goes along with "making it on your own", pulling yourself out of the gutter. Why does the left demonize that?? Why won't they give the ones that are able that chance?? Why keep them on the government dole?

Oh and no one goes without medical help if they need it. That's a bold face lie, when was the last time you visited an ER?? Do they ask for insurance info before they treat you?? Not the one's I've been to.

Does Healthcare need to be revamped, absolutely!! But making it a law is a great injustice to those that actually work for a living.

What is hilarious is that every one of the points the OP brought up has been said over and over by conservatives right here on this board. then when you're called out on it... You go the "they don't know us" route....

Fuck you... you guys are selfish as hell. You can't sit here and say "why should I have to pay?" ad nauseum.... then deny your selfishness later.

Oh, I guess I hit a nerve.....you must have a comprehension problem, much like the OP teacher that doesn't know when to start a new paragraph.

Let's see which candidate gave the most to charity, let's see who wants to keep people on the government dole instead of helping them through charitable contributions.

WHO'S GREEDY? Obama Gave 1% to Charity, Romney Gave 15% - Mitt Romney - Fox Nation

When you can't dispute the facts, you attack the messenger. :lol:

What is hilarious is that every one of the points the OP brought up has been said over and over by conservatives right here on this board. then when you're called out on it... You go the "they don't know us" route....Fuck you... you guys are selfish as hell. You can't sit here and say "why should I have to pay?" ad nauseum.... then deny your selfishness later.

Now THAT'S hilarious!! I don't know any conservatives that have stated the things that was posted! You say this only because, like the majority of libs, you only hear the parts you want to hear, take everything said out of context, and make it your own statement to "proove" that Conservatives are just plain evil people!

Why don't YOU take a fucking stand and own your own stupidity?

I don't claim to know what you or anyone else thinks. There are, of course, differences of opinion within any group. You, however, believe that I think republicans want people to die. That's ridiculous. I know there are good people in the republican party. I have several friends in the party. But it's clear to me that there's a lack of concern and/or understanding for the people who don't have health care. Systemically, it doesn't make any sense to continue the way we're going, because non-paying, bankrupt people add only to the cost of insurance! There are some things that government does badly. Certainly, the military is one of them. There are other things government does better than corporations. As Americans, we know nothing about this, but if you ask any German, French, British, or Canadian person, you'll learn that a public health system is far superior to one that only rich people can access. If you're a rich person, perhaps you won't care. But that's the point. You don't care because you have what you need. If you thought about others, you'd realize that there are millions of people who don't have what they need. AND that there are plenty of resources to provide them. The only argument against this is that you deserve it while poor starving children don't!!!

Please point out all the poor starving children to me.

How can you reconcile saying kids are starving and too fat at the same time? That is the Obama administration in a nut-shell.

And explain why Canadians come to the US for treatment.

The left is currently playing a game. They figure no crisis should be wasted. Truth is they need crisis. That's why they regularly invent them simply to patronize one segment of the electorate over another. They do this to marginalize and demonize their critics. Since 2000 it has been one crisis after another. Some real, some imagined. All media generated.

Last edited:

Oh, I guess I hit a nerve.....you must have a comprehension problem, much like the OP teacher that doesn't know when to start a new paragraph.

Let's see which candidate gave the most to charity, let's see who wants to keep people on the government dole instead of helping them through charitable contributions.

WHO'S GREEDY? Obama Gave 1% to Charity, Romney Gave 15% - Mitt Romney - Fox Nation

When you can't dispute the facts, you attack the messenger. :lol:

Yeah... if everyone gave enough to charity we wouldn't need social programs, would we?

What the hell does the charitible donations of a multi-millionaire candidate have to do with the rest of the country? Oh... that's right... nothing.

Because once your side gets it's way and destroys every social program we have.... you will delight in your victory and go about your selfish lives and watch with glee all the suffering of the masses that you have created.... then you will go all "Marie Antoinette" on them and say.... "let them eat cake".

At least that's your fantasy. The most likely truth is you yourself will be one of the suffering masses.

What is hilarious is that every one of the points the OP brought up has been said over and over by conservatives right here on this board. then when you're called out on it... You go the "they don't know us" route....Fuck you... you guys are selfish as hell. You can't sit here and say "why should I have to pay?" ad nauseum.... then deny your selfishness later.

Now THAT'S hilarious!! I don't know any conservatives that have stated the things that was posted! You say this only because, like the majority of libs, you only hear the parts you want to hear, take everything said out of context, and make it your own statement to "proove" that Conservatives are just plain evil people!

Why don't YOU take a fucking stand and own your own stupidity?

Really? How many times do I hear "why should I have to pay for someone else's(insert here)? All the fuckin' time.

How many times do I see you people say "taxation is theft at gunpoint"?.... all the fuckin' time.

Stop denying your greed.

What I find most interesting is your lack of content. I appreciate your strength of character, your strength of conviction. However when it comes to the issues you seem quite out of words. I think this reflects right-wingism in general. Universities are notorious liberal strongholds. People of learning are always examining life. There are practical and ethical considerations. Which should dominate? Clearly, for example, killing all Muslims would be expedient and practically advisable.

Would it be the right thing to do?

Please point out all the poor starving children to me.

How can you reconcile saying kids are starving and too fat at the same time? That is the Obama administration in a nut-shell.

And explain why Canadians come to the US for treatment.

The left is currently playing a game. They figure no crisis should be wasted. Truth is they need crisis. That's why they regularly invent them simply to patronize one segment of the electorate over another. They do this to marginalize and demonize their critics. Since 2000 it has been one crisis after another. Some real, some imagined. All media generated.

And this is why ya'll get painted as douche bags. You really don't think there is hunger in this country? Seriously?

Hunger Study 2010

As for Canadians coming to the US for care...

Myth: Canadians are paying out of pocket to come to the U.S. for medical care.
Most patients who come from Canada to the U.S. for health care are those whose costs are covered by the Canadian governments. If a Canadian goes outside of the country to get services that are deemed medically necessary, not experimental, and are not available at home for whatever reason (e.g., shortage or absence of high tech medical equipment; a longer wait for service than is medically prudent; or lack of physician expertise), the provincial government where you live fully funds your care. Those patients who do come to the U.S. for care and pay out of pocket are those who perceive their care to be more urgent than it likely is.

Debunking Canadian health care myths

Nobody is denying that the US has the best medical care in the world...what we don't have is the best access to it. Health care shouldn't be just for those that can afford it.

Yes, free speech was obviously taken away, evidenced by this post not being allowed. Gun 'rights' are clearly not respected, since there's one single state in which carrying a gun is illegal. The right to bear arms for the purpose of forming militias is bullshit, but part of the constitution. So we have to respect it, even though it is harmful.

There was a civil war over respecting blacks as humans. Your kind fought with your lives against the liberal idea that all people are people and thus deserve freedom.

Yes, free speech was obviously taken away, evidenced by this post not being allowed. Gun 'rights' are clearly not respected, since there's one single state in which carrying a gun is illegal. The right to bear arms for the purpose of forming militias is bullshit, but part of the constitution. So we have to respect it, even though it is harmful.

There was a civil war over respecting blacks as humans. Your kind fought with your lives against the liberal idea that all people are people and thus deserve freedom.

What the fuck are you talking about?

What I find most interesting is your lack of content.

What I find interesting is that you have your head up your ass.

As a group, Liberals are quite stingy and self-serving, unless they are spending somebody else's money.

I rest my case.... I find it amusing that Conservatives don't think Liberals pay taxes. We are spending OUR money too numbnuts.

You just don't want YOUR money to pay for anything in the "social" realm.... Hence, the greed I spoke of previously.

Why can't you people just be honest and admit that you are self serving pricks who don't care about your fellow man? Oh... unless they are having sex in ways you think is immoral...then you're all about your fellow man.

Your immature comment is noted. The fact that you are unable to appreciate and/or love
people besides yourself is a sign of youth. However, I forgive you and I wish you nothing but the best.

What I find most interesting is your lack of content. I appreciate your strength of character, your strength of conviction. However when it comes to the issues you seem quite out of words. I think this reflects right-wingism in general. Universities are notorious liberal strongholds. People of learning are always examining life. There are practical and ethical considerations. Which should dominate? Clearly, for example, killing all Muslims would be expedient and practically advisable.

Would it be the right thing to do?

More like being indoctrinated by the whacky leftwingers....your a teacher right?

Lol, I understand getting angry. I do it too. But you have to admit that liberals are about ethics while conservatives are about self interest

Lol, I understand getting angry. I do it too. But you have to admit that liberals are about ethics while conservatives are about self interest

I don't think you're right about your assumption. Humans are humans no matter if they're liberals or conservatives. Ethics, or lack there of, runs in both sides, self interest runs on both sides. I think you're just chasing down a rabbit trail.

Forum List

Back