Ethics and Liberals

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Where does it say that people have the right to pick up their feet and let others take care of them?

Here is an example of what I am talking about.

Nancy3xx is a single 51yo woman in Mass (the Hero's state). She likes to go "hiking in the mountains, and take walks on the beach", and seems to be fit. However, for what ever reason, she is trying to get on Social Security at her age.

I have recently met an able couple who live in central Connecticut. These two are very active and ride bikes all over the place. They both have mountain bikes, nicely outfitted*, and go camping along the CT river.
*full suspension with disk brakes

Both are unemployed and receiving Social Security, and are younger than 46 yo.

What is wrong with this pix???

Working Man said:
Where does it say that people have the right to pick up their feet and let others take care of them?

Here is an example of what I am talking about.

Nancy3xx is a single 51yo woman in Mass (the Hero's state). She likes to go "hiking in the mountains, and take walks on the beach", and seems to be fit. However, for what ever reason, she is trying to get on Social Security at her age.

I have recently met an able couple who live in central Connecticut. These two are very active and ride bikes all over the place. They both have mountain bikes, nicely outfitted*, and go camping along the CT river.
*full suspension with disk brakes

Both are unemployed and receiving Social Security, and are younger than 46 yo.

What is wrong with this pix???

Welcome! Working Man. I'm sorry, but we'd need more info. Under what circumstances are the 46 year olds receiving SS?

So, what's yer point? How does this tie into the ethics of liberals? Are you trying to rpove that "liberals" are the moal and ethical inferiors of "conservatives"? If so, your argument fails.

Bullypulpit said:
So, what's yer point? How does this tie into the ethics of liberals? Are you trying to rpove that "liberals" are the moal and ethical inferiors of "conservatives"? If so, your argument fails.

C'mon Bully, he's a newbie. Give him time to make a point...

These two examples that were cited causes me to think that it is very easy for conniving people to fool government bureaucrats... but that's my opinion... ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back