Ethicists Argue Killing Newborn Babies Should Be Allowed

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Ethicists Argue Killing Newborn Babies Should Be Allowed

Shocking reminder that eugenicist beliefs underpin medical establishment

A paper published in the Journal of Medical Ethics argues that abortion should be extended to make the killing of newborn babies permissible, even if the baby is perfectly healthy, in a shocking example of how the medical establishment is still dominated by a eugenicist mindset.

The paper is authored by Alberto Giubilini of Monash University in Melbourne and Francesca Minerva at the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics at the University of Melbourne.

The authors argue that “both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons,” and that because abortion is allowed even when there is no problem with the fetus’ health, “killing a newborn should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.” Continued

Comment: Some real sick minds out there still today. The evil humanist mindset of the state, will Obama care reflect these ideas? Probably, the women are bellowing about "Womens Healthcare" while they really mean abortion or death.

2 Timothy 3

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Not looking good for long term prospects... :eek:

This is bullshit. It is academic research - the authors don't 'argue' in favor of it, they do study issues that are controversial, and often very unpalatable. That's what they do.... they research and provide information. Nothing more.

2 Timothy 3

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Not looking good for long term prospects... :eek:

Yep its getting pretty evil out there

This is bullshit. It is academic research - the authors don't 'argue' in favor of it, they do study issues that are controversial, and often very unpalatable. That's what they do.... they research and provide information. Nothing more.

You mean like Obama Science Czar?

John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Book he authored in 1977 advocates for extreme totalitarian measures to control the population John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Direct quotes from John Holdren's Ecoscience

Page 837: Compulsory abortions would be legal
Page 786: Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortions
Page 787-8: Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn't harm livestock
Page 786-7: The government could control women's reproduction by either sterilizing them or implanting mandatory long-term birth control
Page 838: The kind of people who cause "social deterioration" can be compelled to not have children
Page 838: Nothing is wrong or illegal about the government dictating family size
Page 942-3: A "Planetary Regime" should control the global economy and dictate by force the number of children allowed to be born

Last edited:
This is bullshit. It is academic research - the authors don't 'argue' in favor of it

Oh yes they most certainly do.

After-birth abortion: why should the baby live? -- Giubilini and Minerva -- Journal of Medical Ethics

By showing that (1) both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons, (2) the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant and (3) adoption is not always in the best interest of actual people, the authors argue that what we call ‘after-birth abortion’ (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.

Last edited:
Is it Sunstein or Holdren who argued that one is not a real human being until they are two years of age?

John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Book he authored in 1977 advocates for extreme totalitarian measures to control the population John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Page 786: Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortions
Page 787-8: Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn't harm livestock
Page 786-7: The government could control women's reproduction by either sterilizing them or implanting mandatory long-term birth control
Page 838: The kind of people who cause "social deterioration" can be compelled to not have children
Page 838: Nothing is wrong or illegal about the government dictating family size
Page 942-3: A "Planetary Regime" should control the global economy and dictate by force the number of children allowed to be born

Please don't 'educate' me on things I have already educated myself on. There is a vast difference between research on topics that are outside the social norm, and those who promote that research as an appropriate policy.

Dr Zeke Emanuel (brother to Rahm).... suggested that children up to the age of 2 are not 'fully formed human beings' and are therefore 'less valuable' in terms of health care resources.

For the record, I have serious issues with the Emanuel brothers - and anyone else who wants to implement these 'solutions'.... but that does not mean that legitimate research should not be undertaken to study those issues. Hysterical overreaction to legitimate research is pathetic.

Is it Sunstein or Holdren who argued that one is not a real human being until they are two years of age?
NEITHER, as Cali Girl posted, they were writing ABOUT those who have suggested such inhumane acts.

NEITHER, as Cali Girl posted, they were writing ABOUT those who have suggested such inhumane acts.

Actually, both of them have supported similar ideas. If you haven't read Sunstein's book, Nudge, I would recommend you do so. It's about how to 'control' the masses. If you look at Obama's methodology and tactics.... classic 'Nudging'.

Actually, both of them have supported similar ideas. If you haven't read Sunstein's book, Nudge, I would recommend you do so. It's about how to 'control' the masses. If you look at Obama's methodology and tactics.... classic 'Nudging'.
Holdren hasn't written he would support such atrocities; should he, I support removal from office.

With all due respect you have to acknowledge that many have thought population control and a more perfect society could come from this purge.

It's truth. The American Eugenics Society was real. It has spilled forth even unto this decade.

Hey don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger:eusa_angel:

But you would be in shock as to the individuals were that promoted eugenics. Academically sp on the fly here, it makes sense that other academics have studied this.

Technically, it was Dr Zeke Emanuel.... but they're all pretty much of the same opinion. Sickening freaks.
The freaks were from Australia, but I'll look up Sunstein's book.

They aren't freaks, they're researchers. They get paid to research and understand issues that others would deem unthinkable. They do it to inform policies. You think that similar research has not been undertaken in the US? You're wrong. It has. It does not mean they support it, it means that they have studied it and developed research that can inform government policies.

Makes me laugh how hysterical people get about research.

Please don't 'educate' me on things I have already educated myself on. There is a vast difference between research on topics that are outside the social norm, and those who promote that research as an appropriate policy.

Dr Zeke Emanuel (brother to Rahm).... suggested that children up to the age of 2 are not 'fully formed human beings' and are therefore 'less valuable' in terms of health care resources.

For the record, I have serious issues with the Emanuel brothers - and anyone else who wants to implement these 'solutions'.... but that does not mean that legitimate research should not be undertaken to study those issues. Hysterical overreaction to legitimate research is pathetic.

Do you understand that the globalist population control agenda is active now? These people are in power now and are working on reducing the population as I type. These aren't just study ideas these people are writing about, its part of an on going agenda.

None Dare call it Genocide
None_dare_call_it_genocide_700.wmv
700 kbps VIDEO

Note : Video has 30 seconds of black level before it starts for NDCIG

I've seen compared more often to libertarian views, fewer laws, more persuasion:

Reception

George Will, in a review for Newsweek magazine, stated that "nudges have the additional virtue of annoying those busybody, nanny-state liberals who, as the saying goes, do not care what people do as long as it is compulsory".[21]
A sick, sick idea. "Dr." Zeke should lose his license if he supports infanticide.

With all due respect you have to acknowledge that many have thought population control and a more perfect society could come from this purge.

It's truth. The American Eugenics Society was real. It has spilled forth even unto this decade.

Hey don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger:eusa_angel:

But you would be in shock as to the individuals were that promoted eugenics. Academically sp on the fly here, it makes sense that other academics have studied this.

Eugenics are alive and well in the USA, just take planned parenthood as an example.

Forum List

Back