et cetera, et cetera. Very big deal."

So what!!!! I'd like to see it if I were president too...your'e still not convinced that Russia and Trump colluded are you?...because that was proven to be untrue after 2.5 years of intense investigation and 45 million bucks....

if Pukin wants Trump there then the KGB mf'r can pay for ALL of his expenses - A-Z, EVERY LAST CENT !

Here's the funny part: All the Trumpsters will now say that it would be a great thing if he went.

If he told Putin to fuck off, they'd say it was a great thing that he told Putin to fuck off.
You say that’s funny while at the same time it’s actually you that would complain no matter what he does.
Nope. Not everyone is an obedient winger. I'd say a majority of Americans are not.

Considering the size and scope of the security detail Trump would bring I’d be surprised Russia would want them near all of their equipment and personnel.

Here's the funny part: All the Trumpsters will now say that it would be a great thing if he went.

If he told Putin to fuck off, they'd say it was a great thing that he told Putin to fuck off.
You say that’s funny while at the same time it’s actually you that would complain no matter what he does.
Nope. Not everyone is an obedient winger. I'd say a majority of Americans are not.
Well you’re not part of that group.

So what!!!! I'd like to see it if I were president too...your'e still not convinced that Russia and Trump colluded are you?...because that was proven to be untrue after 2.5 years of intense investigation and 45 million bucks....
It was proven that Russia interfered in our election, and not some 400 pound kid.

Yet Trump still denies it. Which is a kind of collusion.

I'm thinking this is a shit stirring mission to detract impeachment headlines.

But FUCK HIM for even mentioning it.
Well, Putin appreciated it. So there's that.

Well, Russia needs to investigate the 2016 election first before Trump graces them with his presence. Right?
Wasn’t that Mewlers job? If not then WTF did we spend three years and 40 million dollars on?
That didn't stop Trump from demanding Zelensky investigate the 2016 election!

I'm thinking this is a shit stirring mission to detract impeachment headlines.

But FUCK HIM for even mentioning it.
I’m sorry Trump hurt your feelings. Think you’ll ever get over it?

Well, Russia needs to investigate the 2016 election first before Trump graces them with his presence. Right?
Wasn’t that Mewlers job? If not then WTF did we spend three years and 40 million dollars on?
Yeah, you would have thought Mewler would have done that.

Yeah, you would have thought Mewler would have done that.
Mueller did. And he found Russia interfered in our election.

Trump can't handle the truth that Putin gave him a leg up. He's Putin's bitch.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be." - Traitor Trump, Helsinki.

New Topics

Forum List

Back