Estes Park Elk... If you've been to my State, you know...

WHAT?

You mean you didn't have a couple of wool socks, long underwear, and a wool shirt on when you went?

Texans.:cuckoo:

ya but it takes a couple of hours to put all that crap on only to discover you have to shovel your car out of a snowbank to get anywhere------:lol: My emegency brake froze while engaged on my truck one night. It was loads of fun climbing underneath it in sub zero weather. I'm glad y'all love it. :lol:
Yes--I'm a Texas wuss now who can golf in 106 degrees and love it.

PHHTTTT.....bullshit...="106 degrees and love it.".....you gotta be mentally altered, playing under Lake Travis, or riding around in the cart with a half-nekkid stripper from "Sugar's Caberet."

I'd need to be "all the above."

Don't feel bad....its taken me a couple of years to realise that you don't even leave your bedroom in the AM without "all that crap on." In fact, Most Texans don't even OWN that crap.

Nothing like waking up in Estes and watching the campers with the Texas License Plates walking around wearing 5 cotton T-shirts.:lol:

oh I got that crap alright-----went hunting this weekend at 38 degrees and windy. Caught myself thinking--"I hope I don't see a big deer cuz I'll freeze my ass off cleaning it". :lol:

ya but it takes a couple of hours to put all that crap on only to discover you have to shovel your car out of a snowbank to get anywhere------:lol: My emegency brake froze while engaged on my truck one night. It was loads of fun climbing underneath it in sub zero weather. I'm glad y'all love it. :lol:
Yes--I'm a Texas wuss now who can golf in 106 degrees and love it.

PHHTTTT.....bullshit...="106 degrees and love it.".....you gotta be mentally altered, playing under Lake Travis, or riding around in the cart with a half-nekkid stripper from "Sugar's Caberet."

I'd need to be "all the above."

Don't feel bad....its taken me a couple of years to realise that you don't even leave your bedroom in the AM without "all that crap on." In fact, Most Texans don't even OWN that crap.

Nothing like waking up in Estes and watching the campers with the Texas License Plates walking around wearing 5 cotton T-shirts.:lol:

oh I got that crap alright-----went hunting this weekend at 38 degrees and windy. Caught myself thinking--"I hope I don't see a big deer cuz I'll freeze my ass off cleaning it". :lol:

Big Deer? In Texas?........I didn't know that had becomre an issue.......

.......You mean those Jackrabbits ya'll tie antlers to?:razz:

OOOOOOO!!!!.......38 F!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back