ESPN suspends Tony Kornheiser

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Other than his stint at MNF, which was terrible, I've always like Tony Kornheiser and found him funny.

"Hannah Storm in a horrifying, horrifying outfit today. She's got on red go-go boots and a catholic school plaid skirt ... way too short for somebody in her 40s or maybe early 50s.

She's got on her typically very, very tight shirt. She looks like she has sausage casing wrapping around her upper body.

I know she's very good, and I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, so I won't ... but Hannah Storm ... come on now! Stop! What are you doing?

ESPN suspends Tony Kornheiser for calling Hannah Storm's outfit slutty

He's exactly right.....Hannah Storm has needed a fashion intervention from those two over on the TLC network since day one.

Other than his stint at MNF, which was terrible, I've always like Tony Kornheiser and found him funny.

"Hannah Storm in a horrifying, horrifying outfit today. She's got on red go-go boots and a catholic school plaid skirt ... way too short for somebody in her 40s or maybe early 50s.

She's got on her typically very, very tight shirt. She looks like she has sausage casing wrapping around her upper body.

I know she's very good, and I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, so I won't ... but Hannah Storm ... come on now! Stop! What are you doing?

ESPN suspends Tony Kornheiser for calling Hannah Storm's outfit slutty

He's exactly right.....Hannah Storm has needed a fashion intervention from those two over on the TLC network since day one.

She should not have been disrespected by Mr. Kornheiser. She is a good looking white woman. No matter what she wears she still looks good. Ive been watching her for years now.:razz:

This outfit?

Hannah-Storm-SportsCenter-outfit.jpg

That is NOT sexy.

I'm surprised people care this much about her ensemble.

When she reports the Phillies 2010 World Series win this year, I don't care if she's wearing a friggin burqa.

In related news, Tony is the top trending topic on Yahoo! search engine.

Hmmmmmmmm a woman sports reporter who dresses like a 19 year old, but if this was Erin Andrews dressing like this ole' Tony would have some wood behind that desk.

Erin Andrews is, like, 17 years younger than Hannah.

Somehow or another, I believe the term "age appropriate" applies here.

I bet you'd like her better in this, complete with the coffee filter hat:

DOLLFURNITUREaMISHdRESS007.jpg

Forum List

Back