ESPN analyst refers to RG3 to cornball bro They canned Limbaugh for less.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
From the article:
Under increasing media scrutiny, Griffin has been clear he does not want to be defined by his race. In a news conference yesterday cited in USA Todayhttp://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...griffin-iii-washington-redskins-race/1765701/, Griffin, an African-American, said, “For me, you don’t ever want to be defined by the color of your skin. You want to be defined by your work ethic, the person that you are, your character, your personality. That’s what I’ve tried to go out and do.” He continued, “I am an African-American in America. That will never change. But I don’t have to be defined by that.’’
RGIII obviously follows the teachings of Martin Luther King. That f*ckin' POS ESPN writer is a tool.

I don't worship athletes, but I just might have to buy an RGIII jersey! :D

By the way, what exactly IS a "cornball brother"?

From the article:
Under increasing media scrutiny, Griffin has been clear he does not want to be defined by his race. In a news conference yesterday cited in USA Todayhttp://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...griffin-iii-washington-redskins-race/1765701/, Griffin, an African-American, said, “For me, you don’t ever want to be defined by the color of your skin. You want to be defined by your work ethic, the person that you are, your character, your personality. That’s what I’ve tried to go out and do.” He continued, “I am an African-American in America. That will never change. But I don’t have to be defined by that.’’
RGIII obviously follows the teachings of Martin Luther King. That f*ckin' POS ESPN writer is a tool.

Damn good question! :lol: Never heard THAT one. Maybe it's a compliment!

From the article:

From The Urban Dictionary:

n pl Cornball Brothers (kôrn'bôl' brəT͟Hər)

a. An African American male who chooses not to follow the stereotype. This includes, but is not limited to, being educated, well spoken, a role model, a leader, selfless, an upstanding member of the community and above all - humble.

b. life choices include marrying white women, being republican, and not being "down with the cause".

c. a rare breed of African American males who should be praised, not chastised by their own race.

d. a term where MLK would be rolling over his grave for
1. Dat RG3 got himself a becky. He a cornball brother (brotha) - na'mean?

2. Dat cornball brother (bruva) talk like he white.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cornball+brother

From the article:

From The Urban Dictionary:

n pl Cornball Brothers (kôrn'bôl' brəT͟Hər)

a. An African American male who chooses not to follow the stereotype. This includes, but is not limited to, being educated, well spoken, a role model, a leader, selfless, an upstanding member of the community and above all - humble.

b. life choices include marrying white women, being republican, and not being "down with the cause".

c. a rare breed of African American males who should be praised, not chastised by their own race.

d. a term where MLK would be rolling over his grave for
1. Dat RG3 got himself a becky. He a cornball brother (brotha) - na'mean?

2. Dat cornball brother (bruva) talk like he white.

Urban Dictionary: cornball brother

Like I said, a compliment. :lol: