Espionage Or Treason? You Decide.

flanders, you've been duped by nothing other than political hacks, who truly know nothing about the truth imo.... it's all speculating, fabricating, and regurgitating....how about some REAL journalism, for a change?

flanders is a partisan ideologue who believe the far right alt media.

He is a dupe.

flanders, you've been duped by nothing other than political hacks, who truly know nothing about the truth imo.... it's all speculating, fabricating, and regurgitating....how about some REAL journalism, for a change?
To Care4all: You might try defending Hillary Clinton instead of Attacking the messenger.
flanders is a partisan ideologue who believe the far right alt media.

He is a dupe.
To JakeStarkey: You are just too stupid to say anything other than attack the messenger. The latest revelation shows that dumb asses like you were worse than dupes throughout all of the years that piece of garbage was lying. Judicial Watch takes us back to Clinton’s corruption that was well-known at the time. Whitewater was a straightforward crime:

OIC attorney Paul Rosenzweig wrote:​

In a high profile case of this sort, however, I think that some jurors are likely to put OIC to the full measure of proof beyond a reasonable doubt and, in effect, insist that circumstantial evidence is an inferior form of evidence on which they cannot convict. Such a distinction would be “lawless” in a formal sense, as contrary to their jury instructions – but we blink reality if we do not expect this reaction to a primarily circumstantial high profile case.​

The prosecutor concluded:​

Bottom line: We can anticipate the following: 2% = Rule 29; 18% = Acquittal; 70% =Hung Jury; 10% = Conviction. Not enough in my view.

“These new Hillary Clinton prosecution memos are damning and dramatic,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Hillary Clinton’s bank fraud, obstruction, lies, and other fraud began in Arkansas, continued in the White House and actually accelerated because the suicide of her friend Vincent Foster. The memos suggest that if she weren’t First Lady, she would have been successfully prosecuted in federal court. As we continue the court fight to get the actual draft indictment of Hillary Clinton we first uncovered in this investigation, Americans would do well to read these memos. If you want to understand the deplorable ethics and corruption at the Clinton State Department, these documents provide important background.”​

Judicial Watch Releases Independent Counsel Memo Laying Out Criminal Case against Hillary Clinton in Whitewater Land Scandal
JANUARY 28, 2016​

Hillary Clinton graduated from an ordinary crooked lawyer who beat the rap to committing espionage and/or treason. Obviously, federal prosecutor Paul Rosenzweig felt he could not get a conviction. No such reluctance protects her from paying for the crimes she committed as secretary of state.

All of the Democrat liars combined cannot stop Congress from impeaching Hillary Clinton even though she is no longer secretary of state.

Hillary’s Vest

NOTE: Hillary Clinton had very few accomplices in Whitewater. A few even went to jail for her. She had a lot more accomplices in treason. They might not be so willing to save her sorry ass when they are looking at life in prison and possibly the hangman’s noose.

The first question any competent investigator would ask himself is this: Who benefits the most by deleting the top secret marking from a document? Of course, I am only speculating, but in this case my answer leads to Huma Abedin. What better way to get information to Ikhwan than Clinton’s e-mails?

Last Train To Huma

Thank you, Flanders, for demonstrating your partisan ideology.
To JakeStarkey: Are you too dumb to realize you are complimenting me! I would be overjoyed if you said it every time I post a thread. To paraphrase Barry Goldwater:

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that unmasking Democrats is a virtue.

The rule of law no longer applies to government officials and hasn't since at least Bubbas administration. Just research how many officials were legally charged during Nixon's and Reagan's time as proof.

Let's see an indictment.
To JakeStarkey: It is getting there:

Judge Sullivan is almost there:

Judicial Watch president on the latest in the Clinton email investigation

I had high hopes that treason would be the charge. See this thread:

Selective Memories

But it looks like it might be espionage:

To transfer any classified information onto an unclassified system, you have to work at it. To transfer classified information from a secure classified system and move it to an unclassified system is not only difficult, it is illegal. It’s called espionage.

Seventy years ago, the former government lawyer and State Department official Alger Hiss, removed classified information from the State Department. He typed them on his office typewriter, slipped the copies into a briefcase, and provided them to his Soviet agent who photographed and microfilmed them. When the FBI retrieved the spools of microfilm, the Hiss Papers printed out to a stack 4½ feet tall. The FBI case against Alger Hiss was a clear-cut case of espionage, but because of the statute of limitations, Hiss was convicted of a lesser crime -- perjury.

There is little doubt the Democratic presidential candidate under investigation by the FBI had her State Department minions strip off the classification headers and footers of thousands of classified documents and input those documents -- they had to type them into an unsecured email server. Alger Hiss found a way -- he typed them -- to remove classified information from the offices of the State Department. The essence of espionage is to get classified documents out of a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, a SCIF, and into the hands of “someone not authorized to receive them.”

Whittaker Chambers walked away from the Communist Party USA and accused the number three man at the State Department, Alger Hiss, of espionage. Hiss copied thousands of the most classified documents in the State Department on his office typewriter and for years spirited those documents out of Foggy Bottom in his briefcase. The classified originals never left the security of a SCIF. The 4½-foot tall stack of documents held by the FBI were so explosive, the heavily left-leaning Justice Department abandoned plans to indict Whittaker Chamber.​

Parenthetically, treason is less of a charge than espionage. So the Justice Department (AG Loretta Lynch) could still run true to course:

FBI may refer Hillary Clinton and her staff -- Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and Jake Sullivan -- for indictment for the simple charge of mishandling classified information. But don’t bet the rent money. Over the last 70 years, left-leaning Justice Departments have a history of watering down or drowning any indictment of top-level Democrats caught in the act or suspected of conducting classic espionage.​

February 24, 2016
Is it Espionage?
By Mark A. Hewitt

Articles: Is it Espionage?

Let's see an indictment.
To JakeStarkey: It is getting there:

Judge Sullivan is almost there:

Judicial Watch president on the latest in the Clinton email investigation

I had high hopes that treason would be the charge. See this thread:

Selective Memories

But it looks like it might be espionage:

To transfer any classified information onto an unclassified system, you have to work at it. To transfer classified information from a secure classified system and move it to an unclassified system is not only difficult, it is illegal. It’s called espionage.

Seventy years ago, the former government lawyer and State Department official Alger Hiss, removed classified information from the State Department. He typed them on his office typewriter, slipped the copies into a briefcase, and provided them to his Soviet agent who photographed and microfilmed them. When the FBI retrieved the spools of microfilm, the Hiss Papers printed out to a stack 4½ feet tall. The FBI case against Alger Hiss was a clear-cut case of espionage, but because of the statute of limitations, Hiss was convicted of a lesser crime -- perjury.

There is little doubt the Democratic presidential candidate under investigation by the FBI had her State Department minions strip off the classification headers and footers of thousands of classified documents and input those documents -- they had to type them into an unsecured email server. Alger Hiss found a way -- he typed them -- to remove classified information from the offices of the State Department. The essence of espionage is to get classified documents out of a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, a SCIF, and into the hands of “someone not authorized to receive them.”

Whittaker Chambers walked away from the Communist Party USA and accused the number three man at the State Department, Alger Hiss, of espionage. Hiss copied thousands of the most classified documents in the State Department on his office typewriter and for years spirited those documents out of Foggy Bottom in his briefcase. The classified originals never left the security of a SCIF. The 4½-foot tall stack of documents held by the FBI were so explosive, the heavily left-leaning Justice Department abandoned plans to indict Whittaker Chamber.​

Parenthetically, treason is less of a charge than espionage. So the Justice Department (AG Loretta Lynch) could still run true to course:

FBI may refer Hillary Clinton and her staff -- Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and Jake Sullivan -- for indictment for the simple charge of mishandling classified information. But don’t bet the rent money. Over the last 70 years, left-leaning Justice Departments have a history of watering down or drowning any indictment of top-level Democrats caught in the act or suspected of conducting classic espionage.​

February 24, 2016
Is it Espionage?
By Mark A. Hewitt

Articles: Is it Espionage?
I doubt it. This administration is much too corrupt to charge Cankles in the middle of the campaign. She just might get away with her criminal acts, because she is above the law....proving once again, our nation has become an oligarchy.

Now if voters nominate and elect the lying criminal in a pant suit, it is on them.

I doubt it. This administration is much too corrupt to charge Cankles in the middle of the campaign. She just might get away with her criminal acts, because she is above the law....
To gipper: She just happens to be the media’s choice. Regardless of which Democrat gets the nomination the ENTIRE country pays the price if a Democrat succeeds the Chicago sewer rat.
proving once again, our nation has become an oligarchy.
To gipper: Not just yet. There is one last chance to return to limited government. Keep this in mind before you throw in the towel for me:

Government and organized religion will always plague mankind. The trick is to limit government and keep organized religion voluntary. Give either one too much power and freedom dies.​
Now if voters nominate and elect the lying criminal in a pant suit, it is on them.
To gipper: It is on the parasite class —— not on all “voters.”

I doubt it. This administration is much too corrupt to charge Cankles in the middle of the campaign. She just might get away with her criminal acts, because she is above the law....
To gipper: She just happens to be the media’s choice. Regardless of which Democrat gets the nomination the ENTIRE country pays the price if a Democrat succeeds the Chicago sewer rat.
proving once again, our nation has become an oligarchy.
To gipper: Not just yet. There is one last chance to return to limited government. Keep this in mind before you throw in the towel for me:

Government and organized religion will always plague mankind. The trick is to limit government and keep organized religion voluntary. Give either one too much power and freedom dies.​
To gipper: It is on the parasite class —— not on all “voters.”
She is backed by more than the media. Much of the .1% is backing her, including big R donors. She is the establishment candidate.

I hope I am wrong about her not being indicted.

Did not state all voters. Many of us see her for what she is, but the elites and MSM will dupe millions into voting for her, just as they did with Big Ears.

Forum List

Back