Esoteric Agenda

coolgeee

Jul 21, 2008
NYC Area
A Must See Documentary!

Religious scriptures feel vague and unfulfilling. Science feels unpredictable and incomplete. Politicians find privacy behind the protection of National Security while undermining the privacy of the people. Corporate America has become Corporate Earth as every nation sovereignty is being compromised by a few wealthy families at the very top. Education is manufactured to disguise the true history of the planet. Media is manufactured to disguise the current events of the planet. Sports and Entertainment distract and influence emotions with sacred and subconscious geometry, symbolism, color, and sound.

watch it now:
Editorial Digest: Keeping You Informed!

Information is key.
I have seen many videos that were not worth watching, but I thought this one was definitely worth mentioning.

While many feel uncomfortable with authorities that are international in scope, there is no question, if there is ever to be peace it will be required someday. Maybe not in our lifetime. Would an international tribunal have allowed the invasion of Afghanistan, probably yes, of Iraq, definitely no. Think how much more sensible the world would be without that illegal invasion.

While many feel uncomfortable with authorities that are international in scope, there is no question, if there is ever to be peace it will be required someday. Maybe not in our lifetime. Would an international tribunal have allowed the invasion of Afghanistan, probably yes, of Iraq, definitely no. Think how much more sensible the world would be without that illegal invasion.

Predicting the decision of a ficticious international tribunal ? :cuckoo:

A Must See Documentary!

Religious scriptures feel vague and unfulfilling. Science feels unpredictable and incomplete. Politicians find privacy behind the protection of National Security while undermining the privacy of the people. Corporate America has become Corporate Earth as every nation sovereignty is being compromised by a few wealthy families at the very top. Education is manufactured to disguise the true history of the planet. Media is manufactured to disguise the current events of the planet. Sports and Entertainment distract and influence emotions with sacred and subconscious geometry, symbolism, color, and sound.

watch it now:
Editorial Digest: Keeping You Informed!

All of the steel from the Twin Towers was shipped out of the country before any investigation was held.

That quote from your site told me all I needed to know.
Conspiracy BS

Predicting the decision of a ficticious international tribunal ?

Huh? You have heard of the UN? And if you read just a tiny bit of history you'll see they made similar judgments. There is no question we still live in primitive times in terms of politics. The EU would be an example of trying to get it right. Russia, China, and the US are examples of the abuse power gives to the irresponsible.

That the long term planning is leading us to something looking seriously like a NEO-feudal society is not something I need any video to see.

Nice to know I'm hardly the only person to see it, of course.

How and who is behind this trend is fairly obvious to me.

Who is in charge?

Who benefits and who loses?

Liberals?

No

Conservatives? Not the real ones.

I'll let you all draw your own conclusions from this point.

Forum List

Back