ESCALATION! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications...

Wow, we invade a country, shoot down one of its aircraft, and then claim it's 'Self Defense.' Is is it just me, or is something very wrong with this picture?

A US Navy F-18 shot down a Syrian military aircraft over Syrian territory Sunday, marking the first time the US has engaged in air to air combat since the US attack on Yugoslavia in 1999. US claims that the Syrians were targeting US-backed rebels were undermined by reporting by the generally pro-rebel Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which stated that according to its sources on the ground the Syrian aircraft was not attacking US-backed anti-government forces...

Escalation! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications

What's Russia doing in that country?

Russia's been a long-time ally of Syria's. We had no business invading Syria. To claim 'Self Defense' after invading a country, is preposterous Bullshit. I mean, imagine a country invading the US, shooting down aircraft, and then claiming 'Self Defense?' Would Americans accept that?

Will you quit with this fantasy of any country invading the USA ..it makes you look real stupid.

The Syrians attacked our allies fighting ISIS ...

Sadly, our allies in Syria have been radical Terror orgs like al Qaeda and ISIS. Much of the so-called 'Rebels' are Jihadists. What a mess. We shouldn't be in Syria.

I agree it's always been a mess , we know that how the ISIS got armed in the first place...by McCain

And Obama. It really is sad to see Trump continuing their awful policy.

Wow, we invade a country, shoot down one of its aircraft, and then claim it's 'Self Defense.' Is is it just me, or is something very wrong with this picture?

A US Navy F-18 shot down a Syrian military aircraft over Syrian territory Sunday, marking the first time the US has engaged in air to air combat since the US attack on Yugoslavia in 1999. US claims that the Syrians were targeting US-backed rebels were undermined by reporting by the generally pro-rebel Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which stated that according to its sources on the ground the Syrian aircraft was not attacking US-backed anti-government forces...

Russia's been a long-time ally of Syria's. We had no business invading Syria. To claim 'Self Defense' after invading a country, is preposterous Bullshit. I mean, imagine a country invading the US, shooting down aircraft, and then claiming 'Self Defense?' Would Americans accept that?

'Syrians were targeting US-backed rebels'

You mean ISIS.

That's the problem here.

Second that.

Sadly, you are Spot On. Most of the 'Rebels' are Jihadists. We should exit Syria as soon as possible.

And??

You're not going to protect the folks your backing?

And??

You're not going to protect the folks your backing?

That's the point. We shouldn't be backing anyone. Most of the 'Rebels' are Jihadists. We should exit Syria as soon as possible.

Will you quit with this fantasy of any country invading the USA ..it makes you look real stupid.

The Syrians attacked our allies fighting ISIS ...

Sadly, our allies in Syria have been radical Terror orgs like al Qaeda and ISIS. Much of the so-called 'Rebels' are Jihadists. What a mess. We shouldn't be in Syria.

Who are Syria's trade partners. Answer the question and you'll have the answer.

You mean ISIS.

That's the problem here.

ISIS propaganda?

You mean ISIS.

That's the problem here.

ISIS propaganda?

No, it's actually fact. US 'allies' like Saudi Arabia, have been funding & arming Jihadist groups in Syria for years. We should have stayed out of it. We don't belong in Syria.

You mean ISIS.

That's the problem here.

ISIS propaganda?

No, it's actually fact. US 'allies' like Saudi Arabia, have been funding & arming Jihadist groups in Syria for years. We should have stayed out of it. We don't belong in Syria.

Except we have investments in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait so we have to back our allies. Remember, Reagan put us in the world economy.

This was within the rules of engagement. Maybe we'll get a few more

-Geaux

This was within the rules of engagement. Maybe we'll get a few more

-Geaux

Actually, the US is there illegally. It's in violation of International Law. But we all know the US/West owns the International Court System. So of course it won't be held accountable. The US/West never is. They commit atrocity after atrocity with complete impunity. All, while hopping up on their high horses condemning others for committing such crimes. It's a rigged game for sure.

Russia has been an ally of Syria's for decades. The question that should be asked is what the hell is the US and other countries doing trying to overthrow Assad and fuck up the ME even more.

Look how well Libya turned out. The terror militias even have open slave markets these days.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

this is the REAL story of the whole thing right here below.:thup:

Since the very beginning of the out-of-nowhere and all-of-a-sudden introduction of the geo-strategic marketing tactic known as "ISIS" (International and/or Israeli Secret Intelligence Service), Sugar and I, er, "The Editorial Board of The Anti-New York Times were among the first to call out the latest manifestation of "Islamic Terrorism" TM as a scam designed to induce the United States into direct involvement in Greater Israel's invisible war of expansion -- a major project which necessarily entails a war of forced "regime change" TM against Syria and Iran.

141010-stern-archer-isis-tease_ef65ex.jpg
image1.jpg

1. They put the clues right in our face. Soon after the ISIS scam was rolled out, the FX network's TV show "Archer" got rid of the name ISIS that it had been using for the spy agency featured on the show. (here) The acronym stood for "International Secret Intelligence Service." 2. ISIS now stands for "Islamic State in Iraq & Syria" -- the two nations with the bulk of the territory needed for "Greater Israel." --- (Notice the white skin of the boys in pajamas.)

The idea was, and still is, to create in the public mind an indescribably evil bogeyman that the civilized world just had to go and do something about. And, while in the neighborhood, as an "unintended consequence," directly engage Syria, Iran and ultimately their Russia and Chinese protectors. From our September, 2014 issue (available only on 'Scrbd' now):

"Oops! Sorry. We thought your troops were ISIS. Oops!..... Sorry Mr. Assad. We didn't mean to take out your anti-aircraft defenses. We thought those were ISIS missiles. Oops!.....Sorry Mr. Assad. We didn't mean to take out your power grid.We though that was ISIS too."

And now, here we are. A US fighter has just shot down a Syrian jet while Iran is shooting long range missiles at ISIS positions as (this just in) Russia warns the US that it will shoot down American jets in the future. From the UK Independent:

Russia to treat US jets in Syria as 'targets' after America guns down first regime warplane: Communication channel between Washington and Moscow to be suspended immediately (here)

The only part of our 2014 prediction that is off is that the US isn't even pretending that it was a "mistake." The Department of Offense states, openly, that the plane was shot down because it was attacking the "moderate rebels" TM (rolling eyes) which US/Israel has been training and arming all along. By now, only a Jew York Slimes-worshipping libtard, or a FOX News-worshipping patriotard, doesn't realize that the "moderate rebels" TM and "ISIS" are one in the same. Unfortunately, that's most of America!

With each passing week, the US and Syria-Iran-Russia-China bloc inch closer to direct conflict, as Trumpstein's attempts to make peace with Russia are thwarted by the ongoing "Russia investigation" TM --- a total fraud perpetrated by the same forces seeking to bring about World War 3. Well played, Mr. Satanyahu, well played.

Forum List

Back