Error!

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Is anyone else getting an error message when they try to get to the main forum page? I can get the other USMB links, but the forum page woun't come up.

It is working fine for me as well.

• Banned
OK. This is strange. It works on my smartphone, but not on my PC. Can anyone think of why that is?

OK. This is strange. It works on my smartphone, but not on my PC. Can anyone think of why that is?

Cell phone blocking, and computer not? Do you have an ad blocker with your browser on your computer?

• Banned

Cell phone blocking, and computer not? Do you have an ad blocker with your browser on your computer?
No. Cellphone working. Computer isn't. And it's just for the home page. The other links on the site work fine. I just can't open the forum page. It was working fine earlier, so it can't be my computer. I haven't made any changes today.

No. Cellphone working. Computer isn't. And it's just for the home page. The other links on the site work fine. I just can't open the forum page. It was working fine earlie, so it can't be my computer. I haven't made any changes today.
/——/ clear your casche and reboot.

I see what you're saying, but, no one else seems to be having this issue. Weird.

I see what you're saying, but, no one else seems to be having this issue. Weird.
Well, my PC is just about as old as I am. Maybe it's just cranky.

No. Cellphone working. Computer isn't. And it's just for the home page. The other links on the site work fine. I just can't open the forum page. It was working fine earlie, so it can't be my computer. I haven't made any changes today.
That seemed to do the trick. Thanks.

That seemed to do the trick. Thanks.

Yay!

Forum List

Back