Error Resolution

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
Seen this before:

Errors: 0x00000076 bccode:77 bcpi:c00000a3 bdp2:c00000a3, bcp3:0000001 bdp4:025a000 osver: 5-1-2600 sp:1-0 ProdID 256-1

If yes, what the heck is it all about. Also corrupt/unreadable hibrfil.sys looking for resolutions for that also. :blowup:

Said1 said:
Seen this before:

Errors: 0x00000076 bccode:77 bcpi:c00000a3 bdp2:c00000a3, bcp3:0000001 bdp4:025a000 osver: 5-1-2600 sp:1-0 ProdID 256-1

If yes, what the heck is it all about. Also corrupt/unreadable hibrfil.sys looking for resolutions for that also. :blowup:

the 'hiberfil.sys' file is for the hibernate feature. not a big issue, just turn it off in the control panel. still looking up the others.

This - "Errors: 0x00000076 bccode:77 bcpi:c00000a3 bdp2:c00000a3, bcp3:0000001 bdp4:025a000 osver: 5-1-2600 sp:1-0 ProdID 256-1" - Has something to do with hardware, most likely the hard drive. the search I did has no solution to it but describes the problem as a write delay issue with the hard drive. Are you using any SCSI devices?

DKSuddeth said:
This - "Errors: 0x00000076 bccode:77 bcpi:c00000a3 bdp2:c00000a3, bcp3:0000001 bdp4:025a000 osver: 5-1-2600 sp:1-0 ProdID 256-1" - Has something to do with hardware, most likely the hard drive. the search I did has no solution to it but describes the problem as a write delay issue with the hard drive. Are you using any SCSI devices?

(sigh)Can I find that in the set up mode? And, where in the control panel would I find hybernate. I looked, and could not find it.

P.S: with the addition of suggested software I mentioned, many problems have been resovlved. I have had only ONE freeze up in 2 days, as opposed to every hour. I'm making progress....with help of course.

theres nowhere in setup mode you'd be able to correct this kind of write delay error message. It's a pretty good sign of a failing hard drive.

Hibernate will be in the power management portion of your control panel.

DKSuddeth said:
theres nowhere in setup mode you'd be able to correct this kind of write delay error message. It's a pretty good sign of a failing hard drive.

Hibernate will be in the power management portion of your control panel.

Failing hard drive! :2guns:

I was asking if I could find a list of SCSI devices in the set up mode if I was using any, not deleting the error messages. I'm at a point where I don't even care, I can't delete my e-mails from some reason...someone make it stop! Seriously though, I'm ready to send this machine to the bone yard. :cry: Sorry to sound so bitchy, but I am.

Please could someone give me some advice on upgrading a LAN? at the minute our internet access keeps failing whenever a user goes online? and some users who up untill recently cannot see their network printer? Any help will be grately appreciated.

:wank:

HorsePlay said:
Please could someone give me some advice on upgrading a LAN? at the minute our internet access keeps failing whenever a user goes online? and some users who up untill recently cannot see their network printer? Any help will be grately appreciated.

:wank:

What kind of LAN do you currently run? What types of servers do you have? How is the network Printer set up?

We are currently running on a windows 2003 server with about 15 workstations on the network. We are using the 10/100 Base-T system (cat 5) which is dreadfully slow. The newtwork printer is hooked up to a HP JetDirect in the front office. But it is the printer in the back office which is connected through cat5 that wont let itself be connected to a workstation, which up until recently was connecting with no problems. Any tips or previous experience on network improvement will be graciously accepted. Thanks.

:salute:

Find a geek for $55 an hour, give him some booze
about once a year, give him a week, and he'll fix
the problem. In an hour, or two. Ha, Ha.

All my computer stuff is working OK for $250 a year,
averaged, in four years. Nothing on the edge, which
I am happy enough without.

Forum List

Back